Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

[quote name='Icetron']Hope I can get a copy of Nights tomorrow, I passed at $20 but at $10 I don't think I can anymore. :)[/quote]

Well, BBV is selling new copies for 15 right now, if you're impatient or you can't find a copy when it hits that price. :p

Picked up a sealed copy of GH3 for $10 from Metrotown. The girl that cashed me out indicated they had a few more new and some used copies of it left. I also asked about NHL2k8 but that location is sold out.

[quote name='poiuiu']Well, BBV is selling new copies for 15 right now, if you're impatient or you can't find a copy when it hits that price. :p[/quote]

I'll look there if I can't find it at EB, thanks. :lol:

[quote name='CHW']IMPORTANT NOTE if you're thinking of getting Stranglehold Collector's Edition for Hard Boiled: From what I understand, the movie isn't even on a separate Blu-ray disc, it's just a crappy quality file stuck on the disc only accessible through the in-game menu. Basically, it's not HD and it's only playable on a PS3.[/quote]

K then, guess I'll be passing on getting that. Thanks :)

I feel so sorry for the people that boycott EB games...(Magiic and Magioyume)

I just dropped another $100 at EB games...and I havent even bought my RED Star wars PSP bundle yet.....I've spent so much money its not even funny!

Ranzo, will RE/Manhunt anGH be on sale 2moro, or will they be swapped with the new games?

Also, do you know who's the manager of lougheed mall's EB games?

Hrmm NCAA 08? I may have to try and pick that up, easy 1k and about the same price as a rental. Nice price for Stanglehold, too bad I already picked up the 360 CE for $15 last month.

[quote name='gamer602']
Ranzo, will RE/Manhunt anGH be on sale 2moro, or will they be swapped with the new games?

Also, do you know who's the manager of lougheed mall's EB games?[/quote]

I know WWE 08 ps3 went back up and the collectors is now 9.99
A few other games went back up, like trauma center. The others may?

Call and ask who is it.

Picked up RE:UC, Manhunt 2 used and DQMJ. Thanks to everyone who's posting the deals for me to salivate over while I'm at work ;)

Quick question. When I went to EB today (Edmonton City Centre) they closed when I left, at 6p.m. I thought EBs were open until 9? Is this just because of the mall hours or something? I'm thinking of bussing down to Kingsway, but there's no point if it'll be closed.

Oooo, I was mad when I couldn't find WWE 08 when it first went on sale, but now the collector's edition is on sale for $9.89 as well? Hopefully I can find it tomorrow :D

[quote name='shigera']Picked up RE:UC, Manhunt 2 used and DQMJ. Thanks to everyone who's posting the deals for me to salivate over while I'm at work ;)

Quick question. When I went to EB today (Edmonton City Centre) they closed when I left, at 6p.m. I thought EBs were open until 9? Is this just because of the mall hours or something? I'm thinking of bussing down to Kingsway, but there's no point if it'll be closed.[/quote]

Edmonton Center and Eatons Center always closed early Mon Tue Wed and are open late Thurs/Fri. I guess alot of people don't shop in the core after business hours.

Kingsway is open till 9:00 Mon-Fri

[quote name='gamer602']I feel so sorry for the people that boycott EB games...(Magiic and Magioyume)

I just dropped another $100 at EB games...and I havent even bought my RED Star wars PSP bundle yet.....I've spent so much money its not even funny!

Also, do you know who's the manager of lougheed mall's EB games?[/QUOTE]
You must be trollin, RED STAR WARS Bundle?

I picked up an extra copy of GH3 incase of lame eb stores not pricing right or just selling out of the game quickly.

Message me if you can't find a copy at your eb. I'll charge you 6$+shipping

[quote name='gamer602']Eb store hours operate wildly....

A strip mall closes at 5pm on sundays
mall stores at 6pm
1 store in bc closes at 1 am...[/quote]

Hey, which store in bc closes at 1am? That is crazy!

Bollocks why can't Toronto have a decent EB that closes at a decent hour? Night shift guys usually don't care and are a friendly bunch.

Which NCAA 08 is for $10? And what system as well?

Hmm.... The Bigs is probably worth it for $10, eh? I might have to check that out.

Blah,

One local EB says no to NCAA MM 08 360 dropping and the other says its just PS3 and he has neither anyways. Was hoping to pick it up for 10 bucks.

EDIT: Called another store - NCAA dropped, but only PS3. Also the previous stuff mentioned (Bigs, Nights, History Channel) plus Spider-Man 3 the movie on Blu-ray dropped to 10 bucks.

Does anyone know how long this sale is going to go on for? .. this seems to be too good to be true to last for long..

[quote name='Liquidd']Does anyone know how long this sale is going to go on for? .. this seems to be too good to be true to last for long..[/quote]June 22nd iirc. It's on their flyer.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Tempted to get Nights... but so many games already.[/quote]

Haha, that's exactly where I stand. I kind of want to pick up Nights...but I still have Katamari Damacy, Manhunt 2, Battallion Wars 2, Trauma Centre, Odin Sphere, and Time Shift. And that's not even including the games I still have to finish that weren't in this sale....like GTA4.

[quote name='gamoe']If anybody can find a copy or has an extra copy of RE:UC I will gladly buy it off them:lol:[/quote]

I'm going there after work. I'll get a copy if I can find one.

I gave in and bought NiGHTS today, even though we don't really need it. Price matching at Best Buy was just too good though. I can't wait to see what else they add tomorrow.

just another fyi I picked up strangehold for ps3 (sealed) at eaton centre Eb games for 9.89. Along with smackdown vs raw 2008 collectors edition (sealed) there too

Yeah, Stranglehold is a must buy for anybody who liked Max Payne, action movies, or shooters in general. The story is ridiculous, but the shootouts are the most satisfying displays of orchestrated chaos I've ever played.

I was tempted to pick up the PS3 version, despite already owning both the regular and collector's editions for 360. =P

Just picked up Stranglehold and The Bigs....

The Bigs for Wii is a pretty good game... I dunno why the ratings for this game isn't that great....

Some great deals, I was able to pick up Stranglehold (PS3), SvR2008(CE)[PS3], R6:Vegas(PSP), Nights(wii) and Guitar Hero 3 (360) for $38!, used my edge card combined with trade in credit to avoid tax, I was hoping my local EB would have a copy of Guitar Hero 3 for $5 and they did, Thanks OP

Picked up Nights at Metrotown. The guy said they were 'just' about to go gut copies or something, so act fast if you want them maybe? :p Mine was still sealed luckily.

[quote name='xezekielx'][quote name='gamoe']If anybody can find a copy or has an extra copy of RE:UC I will gladly buy it off them:lol:[/quote]I'm going there after work. I'll get a copy if I can find one.[/quote]

My EB Games (rue des Jockeys, Montreal) had at least 10 copies if anybody else wants one.

If I end up going to the mall tomorrow I'll pick up an extra copy of RE incase anyone wants it. Thats only if I end up going though...

Nothing new that I saw. Music card Deal starts tomorrow. Same as always every trade in gets your 5 songs. now in mp3 format! also a contest to see Lil Wayne live in a secret location.

[quote name='Ranzo']Nothing new that I saw. Music card Deal starts tomorrow. Same as always every trade in gets your 5 songs. now in mp3 format! also a contest to see Lil Wayne live in a secret location.[/quote]

They're pitching Lil' Wayne to gamers? Put some Modest Mouse or some Kaiser Chiefs or something jeez.

So nothing new tomorrow?

[quote name='Ranzo']Nothing new that I saw. Music card Deal starts tomorrow. Same as always every trade in gets your 5 songs. now in mp3 format! also a contest to see Lil Wayne live in a secret location.[/quote]

Thanks for the updates man, appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back