Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

[quote name='Kiluminati']Lockescythe, don't you love it when you call or go in there and ask about it and the people reffer you to the flyer that came out and have absolutely no idea there are titles that drop in price every day or every second day. I have eb's here in calgary that I goto and they dont even have red stickers on the games or any reduce in stickered price and then you ring it up at the till and the price is 5 bucks or something and they think there is something wrong with their system.[/quote]

I've experienced the same thing at my EB in Calgary. Usually they have no problems, but recently they hired this one girl, and all she did was keep telling me to look at the flyer, and I had to pretty much argue with her that the deal actually existed. It was such a pain, I just asked the guy next to her and he gave me the info.

[quote name='exolstice']I saw Gears of War for PC at $9.89 yesterday.[/quote]

good price for Gears of War PC, might have to pick that up!

Not much of a deal unless you like these

- Dead of Alive Beach Volleyball 2 Xbox360 $9.89, $4.99 used
- Stranglehold Xbox360 $9.89, $4.99 used
- Resident Evil Zero GCN $9.89, $4.99 used
- Silent Hill 4 Xbox $2.99, $1.99 used
-Project Sylpheed Xbox360 $9.89, $4.99 used

No, tomorrow (the 22nd) is the last day. I overheard the manager at my local EB talking and it sounds like there's some big trade promotion coming on Monday that we'll need to keep our eyes open for.

[quote name='c_of_red']No, tomorrow (the 22nd) is the last day. I overheard the manager at my local EB talking and it sounds like there's some big trade promotion coming on Monday that we'll need to keep our eyes open for.[/quote]Paging Ranzo.

I hope it's for ANY PS3 including the MGS4 bundle =[

The promo, as far as I know will be :

Trade in any 3 titles (with a $2 minimum TIV), get a $10 bonus
Trade in 6 titles (with a $2 minimum TIV), get a $20 bonus
Trade in 10 titles (with a $2 minimum TIV), get a $50 bonus

I've been waiting for the trade in more event also. I've bought a few kids games cheap that my kids didn't like. I also need shelf space...

the new promo starts monday but you may start to see ceiling banners and other marketing up today (sunday) that will let you know what it is.

did anyone notice there was an unadvertised "dads and grads" promo. Some select games are 10$ off new. some WWE 08's, Frontlines and other that i cant remember. I noticed the paper on the counter when i was in yesterday.

Do the games have to be "complete" to work for the trade-in more promo? I have some games without manuals that didn't work for past trade-3 promo's, so this might be my best bet to get rid of them.

Been out drinking the past few days. So ya Trade more is back on Monday along with the music cards still. Looking at DS PSP 360 PS3 Wii, The first email said PS2 but the follow up did not include it. So PS2 is ymmv.

[quote name='Pale-Dim']the new promo starts monday but you may start to see ceiling banners and other marketing up today (sunday) that will let you know what it is.

did anyone notice there was an unadvertised "dads and grads" promo. Some select games are 10$ off new. some WWE 08's, Frontlines and other that i cant remember. I noticed the paper on the counter when i was in yesterday.[/quote]

The counter card was all the advertising given. Also pre order NHL 09 and get 20$ off a live 12 month card. I don't think that has been mentioned anywhere. Spore has a deal too, Trade in a 8$ game and get the creature pack for for FREE and get 10$ credit on the pre order for the full version.

[quote name='afterburn999']anyone know if i will still be able to pick up soul calibur 3 for 5 bucks tomarrow ?[/quote]

No. The sales end today.

[quote name='afterburn999']anyone know if i will still be able to pick up soul calibur 3 for 5 bucks tomarrow ?[/quote]
I wandered in today and all the sale stuff still had all the discounted prices on them. So YMMV, stuff may still be cheap.

[quote name='AJD23']Do the games have to be "complete" to work for the trade-in more promo? I have some games without manuals that didn't work for past trade-3 promo's, so this might be my best bet to get rid of them.[/quote]

Guy said I needed manuals today, so you're probably out of luck.

[quote name='Icetron']Guy said I needed manuals today, so you're probably out of luck.[/quote]
Boo-urns. Thanks for checking though, appreciate it. :)

Thanks Ranzo for the Spore trade in info I traded in a copy of GC Smash Bros. I had lying around. I picked it up for my son to keep his creative mind working this summer.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Thanks Ranzo for the Spore trade in info I traded in a copy of GC Smash Bros. I had lying around. I picked it up for my son to keep his creative mind working this summer.[/quote]

SSB Melee can stimulate brain activity... ;)

[quote name='moblin']Are they still selling Metroid Prime 3 for $10?[/quote]

Nope, that sale lasted about 24 hours, a few weeks back.

[quote name='Griptor']Nope, that sale lasted about 24 hours, a few weeks back.[/quote]

yeah ... the sale was for a day ... but stock disappeared at most EB locations in a matter of hours once people knew the price dropped to $10 ...:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back