Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

Please, please, please do not drop Lost Odyssey. I just spent $50 on it this past weekend expecting it to be $40 when I went in. :(

I haven't verified this yet (I will later...after I go to the mall), but apparently RFD says Stranglehold is $10 today. If that's the case...SWEEEEET! Can anyone verify this?

[quote name='craig64']I haven't verified this yet (I will later...after I go to the mall), but apparently RFD says Stranglehold is $10 today. If that's the case...SWEEEEET! Can anyone verify this?[/quote]

I bought it for that price two weeks ago.

[quote name='Kimoosabi X']It is now $10 for the Xbox 360, confirmed it just 30 minutes ago.

Stranglehold, I mean.[/quote]

Badassssss! I'm totally picking this up today! My wallet has been missing Gamestop recently...

Walked to EB this morning. No Stranglehold, but I did find the Spidey trilogy + I picked up Persona 3 FES. One thing I did notice though was that the Orange Box was $35. Not sure if this is known or not but if I didn't already have it I would jump at that price.

Just came back from Kingsway Edmonton. They have a bunch of "new" copies of Stranglehold for 360 left but they're all gutted. I thought I'd ask for a used copy since they're all gutted anyway but it's the same price as new. I got it anyway. Why do they look at me like I'm crazy for wanting a case that doesn't have fingerprints and scratches all over it? :(

I also saw the CE with a red sticker underneath the white sticker but it was blank. What does that mean?

Good deal on stranglehold, however I bought the Limited Edition two months ago (the one with the bonus DVD) Brand New & Sealed from EBG for only $15.

I have too many games right now that the game is still sitting sealed on my shelf.

[quote name='TtotheE']Walked to EB this morning. No Stranglehold, but I did find the Spidey trilogy + I picked up Persona 3 FES. One thing I did notice though was that the Orange Box was $35. Not sure if this is known or not but if I didn't already have it I would jump at that price.[/quote]

omg $35? i got mine for $60 like a month ago. Also is there any ninety nine nights left? I may pick that up.

I went to eb last night and picked up lost planet collectors edition 360 used for 11.99. adjusted on the 14th of june. the one i got is mint.
I also picked up a used blue dragon for 14.99, used my edge card and she didnt give me 2 for 20.
at least im there daily, i can get them to fix the price lol

thanks to gh3 being 18$ tiv it was a cheap day. was gonna buy a guitar but there is a few things i need to pick up like katamari before this sale ends and one of them is not a guitar. i have a real one :)

btw 360 lost planet non collectors edition is 16.99.

northofamerica

[quote name='Commander_T-Bone']omg $35? i got mine for $60 like a month ago. Also is there any ninety nine nights left? I may pick that up.[/QUOTE]

Orange Box new price has dropped to $39.99 permanently. Great deal for what's included in the box.

[quote name='northofamerica']I went to eb last night and picked up lost planet collectors edition 360 used for 11.99. adjusted on the 14th of june. the one i got is mint.
I also picked up a used blue dragon for 14.99, used my edge card and she didnt give me 2 for 20.
at least im there daily, i can get them to fix the price lol

thanks to gh3 being 18$ tiv it was a cheap day. was gonna buy a guitar but there is a few things i need to pick up like katamari before this sale ends and one of them is not a guitar. i have a real one :)

btw 360 lost planet non collectors edition is 16.99.

northofamerica[/quote]

So GH3 for the 360's TIV has gone back up to $18 now?

Anyone know how much the TIV for the game only PS2 Rock Band is now?

[quote name='Azumangaman']There is also Puzzle De Harvest Moon for 9.99 (4.99 used) on the DS.[/quote]
Dude, sweet!

I'm open to just about all puzzle games (even Troize), but if that's the case, I'll shoot for a used copy. :lol

Checked out McKenzie Town EB in Calgary:

360 stuff.

Blue Dragon = $14.99 used
RB6 Vegas = $14.99 used

Both qualified for the 2 for 20 deal.

Golden Compass = $4.99

So $24.99 plus tax total for 3 games.

Also there are a TON of used 360 Stranglehold for $4.99 there.

the spider man blu-ray tril came off the list.

did anyone snag the mario kart double dash +pres??? something or other. some special edition of double dash for 0.99 used. when i went in today one of the other employee's had snapped it up.

the guitar hero 2 bundles for ps2 are 69.99 also

nothing came down in the emails tonight about tomorrow changes so i guess i will need to wait for saturdays changes.. lets hope for a big deal on saturday

Deal that I saw today

- Odin Sphere (PS2) - $19.99
- Mario Kart Double Dash with bonus disc (GCN) - listed as $24.99 used, but got it for $0.99
- Used PC games save additional 25% off + 10% Edge card (35% off)
- Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (PC) - $9.89

[quote name='scourdx']Deal that I saw today

- Odin Sphere (PS2) - $19.99
- Mario Kart Double Dash with bonus disc (GCN) - listed as $24.99 used, but got it for $0.99
- Used PC games save additional 25% off + 10% Edge card (35% off)
- Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (PC) - $9.89[/quote]

I saw that double dash game today and thought it was kinda wierd how it was marked as 24.99 sitting next to 4-5 non special editions which were 39.99 used. might have to check that out tomorrow before work.

And someone else has mentioned guitar hero 3 (360) is worth 18 for TIV, has anyone else confirmed this? Anyone check on the TIV of the PS2 Rock Band game only? Just curious before I start to harrass my local EB's.

[quote name='Bamm']I saw that double dash game today and thought it was kinda wierd how it was marked as 24.99 sitting next to 4-5 non special editions which were 39.99 used. might have to check that out tomorrow before work.

And someone else has mentioned guitar hero 3 (360) is worth 18 for TIV, has anyone else confirmed this? Anyone check on the TIV of the PS2 Rock Band game only? Just curious before I start to harrass my local EB's.[/quote]

I heard about GH3 having the 18 TIV too, but I tried it yesterday and they would only give me a TIV of $2. Another person yesterday on this forum also was getting the $2 TIV yesterday, so it seems the $18 was earlier in the week and it's been changed now.

Lockescythe, don't you love it when you call or go in there and ask about it and the people reffer you to the flyer that came out and have absolutely no idea there are titles that drop in price every day or every second day. I have eb's here in calgary that I goto and they dont even have red stickers on the games or any reduce in stickered price and then you ring it up at the till and the price is 5 bucks or something and they think there is something wrong with their system.

[quote name='Blair77']I heard about GH3 having the 18 TIV too, but I tried it yesterday and they would only give me a TIV of $2. Another person yesterday on this forum also was getting the $2 TIV yesterday, so it seems the $18 was earlier in the week and it's been changed now.[/quote]

confirmed TIV of $2 at two EB locations yesterday. Now with the free GH3 when you buy the xbox 360 at bb or fs, it appears that the TIV will stay low for a while longer ... maybe in August it will go back up.

:roll:

[quote name='Blair77']I heard about GH3 having the 18 TIV too, but I tried it yesterday and they would only give me a TIV of $2. Another person yesterday on this forum also was getting the $2 TIV yesterday, so it seems the $18 was earlier in the week and it's been changed now.[/quote]

I was quoted at $18 TIV for Guitar Hero 3 as well on the phone earlier this week.

[quote name='PhoenyX101']I was quoted at $18 TIV for Guitar Hero 3 as well on the phone earlier this week.[/quote]

as of this past Wednesday, I confirmed the TIV at $18 at two EB locations. But the TIV dropped on Thursday to $2.

Goomba ... any idea what the TIV of Xbox 360 GH3 is in the US? I'm probably going to head down in July for the "annual" shopping trip ... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back