Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

Yep, they don't have anything.

Went on my lunch to get my Hulk ticket, and the EB I went to didn't have anything new today.

[quote name='Lockescythe']spiderman 3 trilogy *blu ray?* 19.99
deal or no deal pc 9.99 *ew*
lego star wars pc 9.99

imma stasying home today. (might go grab me 99 nights)[/quote]
if spidey 123 are 20 $ im in

[quote name='Azumangaman']Do stores even have the trilogy?
I'll have to call around, thats a FANTASTIC deal (even if it comes with that crap Spiderman3)[/quote]

I wouldn't call Spider-man 3 crap. Emo Parker was stupid but the rest of it was still ok for a big budget comic book movie. It just looks worse in comparison to 1 & 2, which IMO set a high standard for comic book movies that has since rarely been met.

Emo Peter was the best part of the movie. I laughed so hard during that scene where he's walking down the street and then gets emo clothes XD

What ruined it was that there was one villain too many. They should have focused on Venom and Harry. Sandman was useless.

Also, the BluRay transfer of Spiderman 3 really sucks. I haven't seen Spiderman 2 or 1, but 3 looks like an upconverted DVD =/

Still one Spiderman tril left at my store.

Did anyone notice the ROCK BAND PS2 SE for only 99$!

other then that nothing much drop today. Some stuff went back up to normal price (GH3 360 Dragon quest monsters joker ETC)

hope something drops tomorrow.

[quote name='Pale-Dim']Still one Spiderman tril left at my store.

Did anyone notice the ROCK BAND PS2 SE for only 99$!

other then that nothing much drop today. Some stuff went back up to normal price (GH3 360 Dragon quest monsters joker ETC)

hope something drops tomorrow.[/quote]

Rock Band PS2 SE is $99 everywhere until August. Limited Time price drop. Best Buy has yet to lower it if you want to price match

[quote name='Firestorm']Emo Peter was the best part of the movie. I laughed so hard during that scene where he's walking down the street and then gets emo clothes XD

What ruined it was that there was one villain too many. They should have focused on Venom and Harry. Sandman was useless.

Also, the BluRay transfer of Spiderman 3 really sucks. I haven't seen Spiderman 2 or 1, but 3 looks like an upconverted DVD =/[/quote]

Poor video quality, you say? I've heard that SM3 is a reference BR for audio and video. Ah well, I managed to snag one of the last copies of the trilogy at my local EB, great price for sure, even if they aren't the greatest video quality.

I'll probably head to EB tomorrow, now knowing that BWii and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity are on for $10... already picked up Geometry Wars, RE:UC, NiGHTS, and Manhunt 2 a while ago, but I didn't see anything else at the time that was either on sale or that interested me.

So, does anyone know if BWii or Riders is still part of the sale? I imagine most of the stores are closed up here now (I'm in Calgary, BTW), so I doubt I can phone them...

Anyone in Toronto find one of the cheap Call of Juarezs? It's a low priority, but I'd like to pick it up for the future when I have nothing to play.

[quote name='Ravenhood']I'll probably head to EB tomorrow, now knowing that BWii and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity are on for $10... already picked up Geometry Wars, RE:UC, NiGHTS, and Manhunt 2 a while ago, but I didn't see anything else at the time that was either on sale or that interested me.

So, does anyone know if BWii or Riders is still part of the sale? I imagine most of the stores are closed up here now (I'm in Calgary, BTW), so I doubt I can phone them...[/quote]

Long done, they were a part of the first drops and are back up now.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Poor video quality, you say? I've heard that SM3 is a reference BR for audio and video. Ah well, I managed to snag one of the last copies of the trilogy at my local EB, great price for sure, even if they aren't the greatest video quality.[/quote]

Haven't watched it myself, but AVS Forums would agree with what you said about SM3's video quality. Considering it's a recent Sony Pictures release, they probably did the best possible job on it to help show off BR.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=858316

Wished I lived closer to am EB, N3 for $5 is great. Definately would have me finally finish the game. Probably all sold out/back up in price now.

N3 was still $10 at EB tonight, picked myself up a used copy for $5. If it's still on tomorrow, Lougheed Mall had at least 1 new and 1 used copy when I was there.

Considering Sony threw in a free copy of Spider-Man 3 with every 40GB PS3, I think it's pretty safe to assume that they would ensure that the movie is showcase material.

[quote name='Corizzle']Long done, they were a part of the first drops and are back up now.[/quote]

Bah.... alright, thanks for letting me know.

I should probably save my money for now anyways. I kinda have nothing left because of all the games I keep buying... >_>

Picked up the last Spiderman trilogy. Box is trashed but the cases and discs are new so I can't complain. Grabbed a replacement Vampire Rain for $4.99 used too. No N3 or Tenchu Z though. :(

[quote name='Nesmaster']Picked up the last Spiderman trilogy. Box is trashed but the cases and discs are new so I can't complain. Grabbed a replacement Vampire Rain for $4.99 used too. No N3 or Tenchu Z though. :([/quote]

At least you found a copy. I was hunting all around the GTA today and had no luck grabbing a set. I guess I will try again today.

supergrover: we still have a copy of the spiderman tril at the kitchener sportsworld location. we also still have a copy of N3 used,tenchu z used is gone. not sure about vamp rain. It may be a long drive for you though and not worth the cost of gas. if you want it and want me to hold it today give us a shout at 1-519-650-4800 and i can set it aside and you can pick it up if you are comming down this way

[quote name='turgore2008']Splinter Cell DOuble Agent is 15 bucks (ps3/360 ) !!!! It's on their website.[/quote]

I noticed that as well! You could PM the XBox 360 version at FS for $13.49 and at BB for $13.99. The PS3 version can be PM'd for $14.49 at FS and $13.49 at BB. I've read that the Xbox 360 version is superior to the PS3 version, for those who own both systems. Cheers!

[quote name='Pale-Dim']supergrover: we still have a copy of the spiderman tril at the kitchener sportsworld location. we also still have a copy of N3 used,tenchu z used is gone. not sure about vamp rain. It may be a long drive for you though and not worth the cost of gas. if you want it and want me to hold it today give us a shout at 1-519-650-4800 and i can set it aside and you can pick it up if you are comming down this way[/quote]

Thanks for thinking of me Pale-Dim! I sent you a PM.

I don't really know if this is new or not...but I don't remember it being mentioned before. I saw DOA XBV 2 for $9.98 today...and I'd assume that it's $4.99 used (though I didn't see any used copies, so I cant verify that).

i heard there was a bunch of stuff sent from corporate to promote the last week of the gamedays sale, so i would imagine this week should be a lot better than last.

[quote name='afterburn999']man i hope heavenly sword is on that list.[/quote]

I would really love that game to go to $9.89 as well. It's one of the only PS3 exclusives I have yet to add to my game library besides Folklore & Lair.

The red flag deals forum says that people have called and there arent any new deals today. Haven't confirmed that myself though.

[quote name='Lockescythe']im hoping but not expecting lost oddysey[/QUOTE]

There's a used copy of Lost Odyssey going for 25 bucks at the EB near Eglinton and Yonge. Not a great deal, but the best I've seen for it so far.

[quote name='JGonspy']There's a used copy of Lost Odyssey going for 25 bucks at the EB near Eglinton and Yonge. Not a great deal, but the best I've seen for it so far.[/quote]Whaaa. The EB here has Lost Odyssey used for $55 ._.

[quote name='Firestorm']Whaaa. The EB here has Lost Odyssey used for $55 ._.[/QUOTE]
Same thing here. I probably would have picked it up for 25

Well, it was only one copy out of three. It was the proper tag, so I'm guessing the disc might be scratched or something.

I considered getting it for myself, but I've got too much to play right now, don't need another RPG to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back