Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

[quote name='gamer602']Can someone sell a copy RE Wii.[/quote]

gamoe bailed on me... PM me if you still want the game (it's brand new, sealed).

blue dragon 19.99 new Xbox 360
beyond good and evil 3.99 xbox used
hellgate back up to 50. I could have bought it, but some idiot reserved it at fairview, and he is picking it up on friday. sucks, cause he probably won't even buy it now.
trauma center is back up.
black site area 51 360 new 9.89 used 9.99
re um new 9.89 used 9.99
naruto 360 14.99 new
stranglehold ps3 9.89
ncaa 08 basketball 9.89 ps3
battle for the pacific 360 9.89
wwe collectors ps2 9.89
anything else?
lets put the new and used price if you know it. don't mind paying 10 bucks for a game. but 5 is better.
oh, and just to tell you guys, the stupid people are to blame for the gh3 bbv trade in fiasco. they get alerted faster when people even bring in 2at a time. can't you just go to a different one? or was 60 bucks worth ruining it for everyone. one of the 12 bbv has 1 used copy. I called a few of them, before buying any extra copies, to see if any would accept. each one I played dumb, and asked if its cause there are too many copies at that location, so they wouldn't take it? should I try another one? and they all said they didn't even have 1 used copy. all I waned to do was buy one at 5 to trade it to get the hd dvd drive at bbv. stupid people.

[quote name='mp3sn']Just picked up Stranglehold and The Bigs....

The Bigs for Wii is a pretty good game... I dunno why the ratings for this game isn't that great....[/quote]

Is it better than Wii Sports baseball? My brother and I have banned splitters. :D

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Is it better than Wii Sports baseball? My brother and I have banned splitters. :D[/quote]

Yeah..splitters are so cheap. :lol:

Blue Dragon for $20 is tempting. Anyone know if the used went down as well? If it's $14.99 then it'd work for the 2 for $20 deal...

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Is it better than Wii Sports baseball? My brother and I have banned splitters. :D[/quote]

It is definitely better than Wii Sports baseball.

You have more control on what you can do in terms of pitching, baserunning, hitting, etc....

It's a fun game..... and it's tiring on your arms too if you try to play for a long time.... from pitching so much.... haha.....

For fun last night I picked up the $5 guitar Hero 3 game for the 360. I put it in this morning just to see if I can play it with the 360 controller. I'm reading through the Achievements this ones for us cheep gamers, Buy a guitar already- 15 points play through career on Hard or Expert with a standard controller.

So...I went to EBGames last night and they had the collector's edition of Smackdown vs. Raw 2008. I picked it up for $9.89 "brand new and sealed", then I went to the car with the girlfriend, and told her to open it up. To our surprise there were NO DISCS in either the game case or the bonus disc case. I ran back into the mall, and into EBGames alone (didn't want my girlfriend to see me freak out). They opened another collectors edition and same deal (at this moment everyone in the store had a "W-T-F" face on, and some random in the store uttered "Maybe that's why it's so cheap!"). Anyways they opened a third collectors edition, and everything was fine.

I felt like I should have been compensated for the trouble or at least argued some more, but all I wanted was the game - almost had a heart-attack.

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']Are the first promotions still on, or do they end at the end of the day?[/quote]

As long as they have the stocks, it should be still on.

[quote name='AJD23']So...I went to EBGames last night and they had the collector's edition of Smackdown vs. Raw 2008. I picked it up for $9.89 "brand new and sealed", then I went to the car with the girlfriend, and told her to open it up. To our surprise there were NO DISCS in either the game case or the bonus disc case. I ran back into the mall, and into EBGames alone (didn't want my girlfriend to see me freak out). They opened another collectors edition and same deal (at this moment everyone in the store had a "W-T-F" face on, and some random in the store uttered "Maybe that's why it's so cheap!"). Anyways they opened a third collectors edition, and everything was fine.

I felt like I should have been compensated for the trouble or at least argued some more, but all I wanted was the game - almost had a heart-attack.[/QUOTE]

You almost had a heart attack?

LOL

[quote name='Ferny84']You almost had a heart attack?

LOL[/quote]

Yea, figuratively speaking about the whole situation. They wouldn't offer me a refund since it was open, and only exchanges. If they were all like that I would've been so mad because I really wanted it. I guess it wouldn't be much of a loss since it was only $10.

[quote name='Kekumba']Snagged GH3. So um, what's the TIV at BBV?[/quote]

From experience, and from what I hear they don't accept them anymore. It was $30 in the system, and now a blank line appears. My BBV received a memo not to accept them anymore.

Guitar Hero 3 (360, game only) for $9.89 new
Call of Juarez for $0.99 used
Manhunt 2 (Wii) for $4.99 used
RE:UC for $9.89 new
HotD 2+3 $19.89 new

Happy with GHIII, since a hoarder earlier in the day bought 10 copies and missed this one. Lucky me. :p

[quote name='danthemightyone']tip: hold on to them until futureshop takes trade-ins :)[/quote]

I doubt FS' TIVs will be any more than EBs :( gah, now I gotta deal with hoarders soon too.

[quote name='Nesmaster']Guitar Hero 3 (360, game only) for $9.89 new
Call of Juarez for $0.99 used
Manhunt 2 (Wii) for $4.99 used
RE:UC for $9.89 new
HotD 2+3 $19.89 new

Happy with GHIII, since a hoarder earlier in the day bought 10 copies and missed this one. Lucky me. :p[/quote]

I might pick up CoJ if it's a buck :D.

For $5 I might just buy GHIII to keep around =/ How horrible is it playing with the 360 controller? I have on intention of buying the guitar... I'm not that big on music games >.>

[quote name='kathos']I doubt FS' TIVs will be any more than EBs :( gah, now I gotta deal with hoarders soon too.[/quote]

Just warn your managers of the incoming "hoard" by following RFD. That'll get you brownie points ;)

Alvin and the Chipmunks (PS2) - $9.89
Geometry Wars (Wii) - $9.89
Super Swing Golf 2 - $9.89

So basically nothing worthwhile today. Geometry Wars is decent for 10 bucks but I can't recommend the other two.

[quote name='SumDumRetard']Alvin and the Chipmunks (PS2) - $9.89

So basically nothing worthwhile today. Geometry Wars is decent for 10 bucks but I can't recommend the other two.[/quote]

If only Super Swing had online play. But they failed in both attempts thus far in what otherwise is a solid game.

Anyone in Toronto know of a EB that still has sealed copies of Katamari Damacy and not gutted ones? I'm going to pick up a copy regardless, but sealed would be better.

Nevermind, I found a place with sealed copies.

[quote name='SumDumRetard']Alvin and the Chipmunks (PS2) - $9.89

So basically nothing worthwhile today. Geometry Wars is decent for 10 bucks but I can't recommend the other two.[/QUOTE]

wait, today? SSG2 is for wii, right? I need geometry wars.

Call of Juarez isn't bad at all. Satisfying game to get kills in with Concentration mode. We don't have many options for Westerns, so at least we have something to fill that void. You couldn't do much better with $1. :)

Damn. Not too fond of western games, but you are right, you can't go wrong for just $1.00.

Hell, I might buy some copies just for the X360 cases themselves to use for my disc-only games.

[quote name='Firestorm']For $5 I might just buy GHIII to keep around =/ How horrible is it playing with the 360 controller? I have on intention of buying the guitar... I'm not that big on music games >.>[/quote]

It's terrible without the guitar. I wouldn't recommend playing it without the guitar, it's terrific with the guitar though.

So far I have managed to snag the following:

Motor Storm (PS3)
Trauma Center (Wii)
Man Hunt 2 (Wii)
Guitar Hero 3 (360)
Resident Evil: UC (Wii)

I had Stranglehold for the PS3, the sticker had the $9.89 price tag on it but it rang it at $21.99, they wouldn't honor the sticker price so I left it there.

Grabbed WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 used for 4.99. I imagine this is probably old news by now, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Fun game to play with 3 other friends.

[quote name='121212']It's terrible without the guitar. I wouldn't recommend playing it without the guitar, it's terrific with the guitar though.[/quote]

Without the guitar it becomes a run-of-the-mill rhythm game, IMO.

Ooh, Geometry Wars, something I would want. Would be better if it was the DS version, but I ain't complaining. :)

[quote name='Sousanator']Call of Juarez is $0.01 new if you can find it (This would be an epic find if you did)[/QUOTE]

Called an EB at Chinook mall in calgary and they told me they would hold a copy. Drive down there and the guys says "Oops sorry I thought I had one but I didn't" Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back