Eb game days - April 05 - May 02

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
This years "Game days" sales (remember those 9.89 games?) is running a bit early this year, hopefully a lot of stuff to come, flyer scans will be up on the 3rd, but I am willing to send them for a few good men, regulars only via PM. The rest of you can wait a few days, :)

just be a bit patient with the PMing, i will get back to you guys asap!

join the group! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...hp?groupid=190

Flyer is now live, my crappy scans are no longer needed!

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Wow that's awesome! I called my EB and they said the 8-9 copies of M:UA were all the standard edition, which retails for more anyways, so I was happy with the standard edition for $3.99. Gold would've been gravy :p

actually, i liked this sale.

i never actually went to this sale last year,,,

but i wasn't in the market for these secret deals anyways,

only GBA games:cool:

used mostly 2/ 20 and 3/30 deals.

i saved roughly around 30-40 dollars :)

now i can move on to DS....Ps3.....:hot:

which reminds me, i'll have to hijack some thread asking everybody to recommend me DS games, since there are alot.... ALOT.... ALLLLLLOOOOOOOOOT of crap for ds out there...;)

so help me out than guys! i appriciated your help in my Ps2 games search, artistic games search, GBA games search.... i love you guiz!:lol:

If anyone is wondering, the trade promos for consoles are indeed over.

It seems that this month EBgames is only doing one for the PS3 [same as the april-may] and now they have some new wiifit promo. Trade 3 games and get wiifit for $50 i believe.

I noticed a few things with lower prices today. I grabbed:

Namco Museum 360 - $19.99 new
Turning Point CE (I'm a sucker for cheap CE's :p) 360 - $13.49 used after edge card. This is also $15 for new copies.

[QUOTE='Cube Daddy;5824071]I've never bought new at Microplay. I've always wondered if they actually carried factory-sealed games. Is this true that ALL games there are opened?[/QUOTE]

My microplay has a wall of sealed games. They don't open anything.

That said, Microplay is a franchise, so different stores may do things differently.

bread's done
Back