EB Games-GameDays Promo 2008 RETURNS MAY 23!FLYER NOW UP!!!!LINK!!!!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Be sure to pop into EB on the 23rd! There will be a massive sale on tons of games and stuff! I saw the ads at the Metropolis Eb....Maybe Ranzo can provide a full list of games accessories on sale....The only thing I saw was the 2 for 20 sale....

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

hardware_may.jpg

[quote name='jeffx']don't fall for either. ghost squad is 20$ new at zellers and Z&W 20$ new everywhere.[/quote]

Yeah I didn't pick any of them up, but Z&W at 2/20 would be hot.

Unconfirmed on RFD, but Metroid Prime 3 and Battalion Wars 2 are $9.89 as well. I call BS. :hot:

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Yeah I didn't pick any of them up, but Z&W at 2/20 would be hot.

Unconfirmed on RFD, but Metroid Prime 3 and Battalion Wars 2 are $9.89 as well. I call BS. :hot:[/quote]

I do on Metroid, Battalion Wars is not all totally uncalled for. It was just $19.99 at Amazon until it sold out very quickly and it is certainly one of Nintendo's B (or C) licence.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Yeah I didn't pick any of them up, but Z&W at 2/20 would be hot.

Unconfirmed on RFD, but Metroid Prime 3 and Battalion Wars 2 are $9.89 as well. I call BS. :hot:[/QUOTE]
Confirmed on Metroid NEW at 9.89, snagged it today. Didn't see BWii though.

[quote name='ComixZone']So BF2 and Metroid Wii confirmed 10 bucks?...on my way there as soon as I can...:applause:[/quote]

i found my copies for 10 bucks!

That's totally not fair! I thought I got a sweet deal on MP3 for $20 for 2/$40. I can't believe it's $10 new! :'( (it wasn't yesterday though...)

Got MP3 and BW2 today. MP3 was gutted, but it was the last copy and it's in decent shape.

Maybe I could PM at BB/FS... I do want a sealed copy.

My haul (most are known):
Katamari Damacy - $10 (gutted)
Odin Sphere - $20 (gutted)
BWii - $10 (sealed)
Virtua Fighter 5 360 - $10 (sealed)
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - $25 (didn't see anything about this actually) (sealed)

Also saw Mega Man Powered Up for $15, MP3 for $10... nothing else that hasn't been confirmed in this thread.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I wonder if MP3s TIV is still 18$ today?[/quote]
They updated the TIV's at my EB yesterday night/this morning , so I doubt it now.

Got me a sealed copy of Katamari Damacy and Odin Sphere. I'm pretty anal with the cellophane condition but these were in excellent shape. There are a surprisingly high number of sealed game collectors working at EBs around my area. It really helps when the workers don't think you're crazy for wanting a sealed game in good condition. ;)

The TIV on Mp3 was 9.00 today, same with BW2. you can expect that to be corrected tomorrow. Great deal on MP3 today! I got one too. I kinda had a hunch that these "spot" deals would creep up. Kinda makes you wanna go in each day and see whats on sale.

Im kinda hoping something like folklore or one of them overpriced used games would take a dive so i can justify buying it. I would like to see more ps3 games dropping. i really dont want darkness or stuntman..

Well i couldn't find timeshift yesterday and i'm sort of happy, found it for 4.99 today and that was one day after the price change, totally forgot about VF5 so i will have to check tomorrow.

Hoping for some blu-ray deals :D

Thanks for the heads up guys. I was able to pickup Blacksite for 10, couldn't find a used one anywhere. In fact I got the last new one that I could find in Victoria. No luck with MP3 but I was more interested in Blacksite anyway.

Edit: I really hope that AC will be a deal one of these days.

Some place I went to were completely cleaned out of games, I picked up Blacksite for $5 today though at the Weston FS.

bread's done
Back