EB Games Robbery Suspect Killed

[quote name='DomLando']That's crazy. If you are going to rob something why an EB Games?[/quote]A PS3, because some people still think it has eBay value, which it clearly doesn't.

That said, if we get any confirmation of a stolen PS3, this should be added to the PS3 Incident thread.

I really don't care for on-star after the one driver was doing a test track dodging cones and the on-star device came on and some lady said, "We've noticed you've been having erratic steering and braking. Would you like us to deploy the airbags and call some emergency vehicles."

I think the most interesting thing is the implications this has for OnStar. Did you know the police could find/follow you, or anyone else possessing one?

[quote name='mykevermin']I think the most interesting thing is the implications this has for OnStar. Did you know the police could find/follow you, or anyone else possessing one?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's as diabolical as you seem to imply. I'm sure the owner of the stolen vechicle authorized the police to track down the vehicle; just like a LoJack system.

[quote name='dopa345']I don't think it's as diabolical as you seem to imply. I'm sure the owner of the stolen vechicle authorized the police to track down the vehicle; just like a LoJack system.[/QUOTE]

They did. It belonged to someone who worked at EB.

Look at your cell phone. They can track you down with that too. Wheres my tin foil hat??

[quote name='Z-Saber']A PS3, because some people still think it has eBay value, which it clearly doesn't.

That said, if we get any confirmation of a stolen PS3, this should be added to the PS3 Incident thread.[/QUOTE]

It dosen't even matter if the PS3 has Ebay value anymore... if you got it free, and sell it at cost, you're still making $600 every time.

[quote name='Roufuss']It dosen't even matter if the PS3 has Ebay value anymore... if you got it free, and sell it at cost, you're still making $600 every time.[/QUOTE]

true, especially if there are multiple PS3s in the store. now grab all the 360's, ds', etc....hell, even grab all of the games behind the counter and you got yourself some decent money even if you don't sell them for much (as long as they don't track you down and arrest your ass)

I said that in light of the PS3 incidents being motivated almost entirely by eBay hopes. These guys obviously stole crap because they wanted money. What's the most expensive/hardest to find gaming item at the moment? That would be the PS3.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I said that in light of the PS3 incidents being motivated almost entirely by eBay hopes. These guys obviously stole crap because they wanted money. What's the most expensive/hardest to find gaming item at the moment? That would be the PS3.[/quote]
I thought it was actually EVO: PHASE 1 which retails for 679.99 but can't be found anywhere

Didn't some other EB robber get killed in a police shoot-out. I think they stole PS3's.
Wow dying for a video game console. This world is going to shit.

bread's done
Back