eb/gs Trade 2 wii-ps3-360 games bonus $10. hardware 20$ bonus [expires 11/11/2007]?

Trade-in 2 XB360, Wii, or PS3 games & receive an extra $10 Trade-in credit!
Expires: 11/11/2007. Games with a trade value of $1.00 or less are excluded from offer. Other exclusions may apply. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers.

Trade-in your used hardware (PS2 / XBOX / DS / PSP / XB360 / Wii / PS3 / GBA SP) and receive $20 extra trade-in credit!
Expires: 10/21/2007. Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance (original), Micro GBA, & Gamecube excluded from offer. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers.

added link from the cheapest gamer on here: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/trade-ins/trade-ins.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&affid=3000&mc_id=1009nl#offers

great deal for trading in those games that got little extra trade in value with the 40% bonus running through the month of september. time to get rid of your table tennis and perfect dark zero games!

The exclusion list is anything that trades in for a dollar or less. I can't imagine that includes many games (definitely not anything Wii or PS3).

[quote name='botticus']The exclusion list is anything that trades in for a dollar or less. I can't imagine that includes many games (definitely not anything Wii or PS3).[/quote]

i think last time it was any game with base credit < 5 . just trade now before the wrath comes around lol NO BK GAMES!!!

Hmmmm... I made very little use of the 40% deal (did just one trade of 5 games several weeks ago). I might be able to get in on this one though.

OP might want to add the extra $20 on hardware trades too.

Trade-in your used hardware (PS2 / XBOX / DS / PSP / XB360 / Wii / PS3 / GBA SP) and receive $20 extra trade-in credit!
Anyone know if GS will be getting the bundle-less Crimson/Black DS on wed? If the trade-in price on a ds lite is still $70 as the wiki shows, $90 ain't bad.

Trade-in deals. Expire 10/21/2007.

[quote name='lorne']OP might want to add the extra $20 on hardware trades too.

Anyone know if GS will be getting the bundle-less Crimson/Black DS on wed? If the trade-in price on a ds lite is still $70 as the wiki shows, $90 ain't bad.

Trade-in deals. Expire 10/21/2007.[/quote]My last quote from 2 weeks ago was:
PS2 Fat: $30
GameCube: $10

There are ton of deals going on in my store (Cypress, CA). They are doing the 50% additional on any 360/PS3/Wii, which I used to trade in Gears for 32$.

They also have a coupon for 5$ off any new game, all platforms no exceptions.

And extra 30$ trade in on any game system (gamecube, gameboy and GBA excluded), so it would be 50$ for an xbox. The coupons were on the counter and cover Cypress, CA, Buena Park, CA, Pomona, CA, La Crescenta, CA and Burbank, CA

Oh!! They also had a extra 20% off used coupon with a picture of zelda on it that they pulled out of the draw and applied to the used game I bought, so I got Arcade unplugged for 11$

Hrrm, think NCAA Football '07 + NBA 2k7 are worth over $1 at store credit?

If so, I'll jump on this deal. Even though it sucks that they're worth zilch now..

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Nope. All you need is the game.[/quote]
i tried doing a few game only trade ins and they told me each time that i would get hit up for a gamecase fee. its ymmv though to say the least.

anyone tried mixing and matching systems???? i asked a few guys about exclusions and they were holding to the must be > 1$, which is AWESOME

Trade in Madden 07 and GRAW for the 360 today- got $17.70 for both with edge, which isn't too bad, considering that Madden's $10 and GRAW's $18.

[quote name='Munny1212']Anyone know if it means that you get 10 dollars for every two games or is it 10 dollars for 2 games and up[/QUOTE]
It's supposed to be for every two games, but I found a store that did it for 2 games and up. If they try to do it like that, just do it all in separate transactions of 2.

[quote name='little_krampy']Does GS/EB require the game case and manual?[/quote]

Please do us all a favor, and trade only complete games! It only perpetuates the cycle of incomplete games, if you leave items out!:bomb:

how do these deals work?

Will they give me $10 for every 2 games I trade? so if i bring in 4 games, i get an extra $20? or just 10?

The one in Wilsonville, OR quoted me $15 for a Gamecube. $35 is not bad considering last week it was down to $10. Just don't flood them before I can get mine in there! ;)

[quote name='stoned99']There are ton of deals going on in my store (Cypress, CA). They are doing the 50% additional on any 360/PS3/Wii, which I used to trade in Gears for 32$.

They also have a coupon for 5$ off any new game, all platforms no exceptions.

And extra 30$ trade in on any game system (gamecube, gameboy and GBA excluded), so it would be 50$ for an xbox. The coupons were on the counter and cover Cypress, CA, Buena Park, CA, Pomona, CA, La Crescenta, CA and Burbank, CA

Oh!! They also had a extra 20% off used coupon with a picture of zelda on it that they pulled out of the draw and applied to the used game I bought, so I got Arcade unplugged for 11$[/QUOTE]

Did you need coupon to get 50% extra for trade-in's?

Do you have to buy a game?

Thanks. I am in the area.

[quote name='jfuze']how do these deals work?

Will they give me $10 for every 2 games I trade? so if i bring in 4 games, i get an extra $20? or just 10?[/quote]

They should give you $10 for every 2 games you trade in. If they are not willing to, let them know that you would like to ring it up in two different transactions :)

Got the $30 bonus tradein on consoles coupon to work at the store in Englewood/Clayton, OH today. The worker originally read the coupon as 30% not $30, and told us the current $20 deal was better, which confused us, so we had to point out that it wasn't 30%, it was $30. He scanned the coupon, and after checking out and looking at the coupon, it only scanned and gave us a bonus $20.

Went back and pointed it out and after a little bit of a wait, had the transaction voided, and rerung, overriding the $20 to $30.

Got $50 for my xbox after the bonus $30. For the wiki:

Xbox original system: $20

I also traded in a headset and the communicator, which rung up as two items, but I'm not entirely sure which is which here... As it says on the reciept:

Xbox Headset

[quote name='Farny']As an update to the Wiki, the DS phat now trades in for $35, so with the promotion I let mine go for $55.[/QUOTE]

Darn that sucks. I wanted to upgrade to a Lite but only $55 isn't worth it.

[quote name='Darthjer']The one in Wilsonville, OR quoted me $15 for a Gamecube. $35 is not bad considering last week it was down to $10. Just don't flood them before I can get mine in there! ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, man, you're hanging out in my backyard. I'm gonna go trade in 10 GC's there before you do ;).

No, really, I don't see the value in trading my GC in for any amount less than what I paid for it ($100). My kids still use it daily (and thus save wear and tear on the Wii).

[quote name='sasukekun']Hm, 50$ trade in for an xbox? might trade mine in[/quote]

I called to ask about tradein credit for an xbox. They said $20, so it may not be worth it to trade. anyone else call and get a different tradein quote? $20 seems pretty ridiculous to me.

[quote name='mikeofarabia']I called to ask about tradein credit for an xbox. They said $20, so it may not be worth it to trade. anyone else call and get a different tradein quote? $20 seems pretty ridiculous to me.[/QUOTE]

That's $20 before the $20 bonus ($30 if your store will take the coupon mentioned in another thread). $50 was a great price for me, personally ($40 would've done well enough), for something that has just been taking up precious closet space for over a year. Of course, this won't be enough for some people, but it's not like the tradein value is going to go up from here.

On the website, it now shows that the Gamecube is not part of it, but I took in the Weekly Specials e-mail that I got overnight yesterday and nicely showed it to them, where it said that Gamecube was part of it. If you got the e-mail, I'd give it a try. (YSMMV)*

$30 is a lot better than $10 if you have a Wii and no kids...

* - Your Store's Management May Vary :D

[quote name='stoned99']There are ton of deals going on in my store (Cypress, CA). They are doing the 50% additional on any 360/PS3/Wii, which I used to trade in Gears for 32$.

[/quote]

Confirmed 50% additional trade value at Cypress store.
It's for all platforms including PS2 & xbox with no minimum trade restrictions or any exclusions.
Also the edge card 10% stacks on top of 50% which really makes it affordable to get rid of the old stack
Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='deadite76']More like 80 bones. The Lite fetches $60 now![/quote]

super lame! thanks for the heads up though

[quote name='jezebelseven']That's $20 before the $20 bonus ($30 if your store will take the coupon mentioned in another thread). $50 was a great price for me, personally ($40 would've done well enough), for something that has just been taking up precious closet space for over a year. Of course, this won't be enough for some people, but it's not like the tradein value is going to go up from here.[/quote]

link, please!

bread's done
Back