eBay - $5 off any game, any console

WildR

CAGiversary!
eBay - $5 off any game, any console. Minimum $20 purchase. Use the coupon code from the Paypal Spring Gaming Sale at checkout for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more on any console, any game on eBay.com and check out with PayPal. One-time use only. See bit.ly/gamecoupon for details. Expires Apr 30, 2014.
https://www.paypal.com/gamingsale

Grabbed Phoenix Wright ace attorney and Apollo Justice ace attorney brand new for $31.23 together, and finally completed my set. Thanks OP.

Trying to get myself a copy of :ps4: Lego Marvel or :ps4: AC4  for under $30. Let's see how this goes.

Got Castlevania Portrait of Ruin for about 17....not bad and completes the DS series in my collection (had the other 2 already).

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, the $20 minimum is shipping included. So an $18 game with $2 shipping qualifies. Could've saved some time browsing had I known this before checkout.

Any JRPG or visual novel recommendations?
Danganronpa!

670px-0,1920,0,1198-TZ7EgWK.jpg

Danganronpa!
Good idea, but I can't even find any copies ending before the coupon expires. And BIN's are all at or above MSRP which isn't anything to write home about anyway.

I spent a good chunk of time looking for decent Vita and 3DS deals to use this on and I couldn't find much of anything, sadly. Tried to bid on a few auctions and got a harsh reminder of how nuts ebay buyers can be when they grossly overbid everything past what it was worth to begin with. :lol: Oh well.

It frekin sucks that Danganronpa isn't on the 3ds. I only have a ps3 and a 3ds.
Aw, I'm sorry. Apart from Persona 4 Golden, it's my favorite game on the vita. I really recommend trying to get a vita for cheap so you can play this.

Good idea, but I can't even find any copies ending before the coupon expires. And BIN's are all at or above MSRP which isn't anything to write home about anyway.

I spent a good chunk of time looking for decent Vita and 3DS deals to use this on and I couldn't find much of anything, sadly. Tried to bid on a few auctions and got a harsh reminder of how nuts ebay buyers can be when they grossly overbid everything past what it was worth to begin with. :lol: Oh well.
Ouch, didn't know that. Sorry >_<

Is this the same as the one that was posted a while back? I used one like this a couple months ago it feels like.

Don't want to bin a game only to find out I can't use the coupon.

There were plenty of cheap games I wanted to use this on but I had to go for a newer one because of the price minimum, still works for me.

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed a new copy of Metal Gear Solid V on XB1 for $22.

Ugh thought I had more time to wait see if my bid gets accepted.

$3.26 for P4G. Not bad.

Would have been $0.

I seriously need to buy a gaming computer, not for Steins Gate per se, but just in general. I only have a 3.5 year old laptop and it's slowly degrading Dx
Yea my laptop is slowly going down hill. I'm in the process of putting together a gaming desktop for myself.

Debating whether to jump on MGS V for $10 out of pocket (coupon plus $10 eBay bucks)

Part of me thinks there will be a complete version with Phantom Pain

Will wait till Friday to decide

Had planned to try to get a $20 to $25 GTA V for PS3 to replace one I traded away a couple of months ago.  While searching, I happened upon a 360 Collector's Edition (at least, it is listed as the Collector's edition) that I got for about $34 after coupon.  I found it within a few minutes of it ending, so I didn't have a lot of time for research.  I hadn't gotten too far into the game on PS3, so I don't really mind starting over from the beginning on 360.  I think I'll need to clear some space off of my 360 for that mandatory install, though.  So long as it is actually the complete collector's edition (not expecting usable codes, of course), I'll be happy.

Decided to use it on Digimon World: Dawn. Figured $16 is as cheap as I'll ever get a copy, even if it's cartridge only. 

How much are you thinking about spending on parts? I'm going to have to wait until mid-to-end of summer to rack up some cash.
I already have my Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, and SSD so I'm spending around $600-700 on case,mobo,ram,cooler,psu etc etc.

I bought a i5 4430 that I price matched to $100 at Staples, but I'm still deciding as well if I want to go cheap on some stuff like the mobo, and go big on my next build and replace stuff.

Purchased Toukiden (Used) for $28 after coupon, I could have just gone to Best Buy and purchased it brand new for $36 after my GCU discount and used up a $5 gift certificate to get it for about the same price.. But I guess I will just save that up for Soul Sacrifice Delta.

I already have my Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, and SSD so I'm spending around $600-700 on case,mobo,ram,cooler,psu etc etc.

I bought a i5 4430 that I price matched to $100 at Staples, but I'm still deciding as well if I want to go cheap on some stuff like the mobo, and go big on my next build and replace stuff.
Any specific games you're thinking of playing on your gaming pc?

Hi, what is the actual code to use or where do I get it?

Instructions say "enter the communicated coupon code." :(

I just bought Batman Arkham Origins art book and Ace Combat Assault Horizon total came out to be $18.98 and it still took $5 off. I try something out again and the coupon still work for the second time. I guess no limit. Can't think of what else to buy tho.

Still working as of 3 seconds ago. Picked up Shenmue 2!
Bad purchase. Well, it's a great game/ series, I bought it twice, once on DC and once on Xbox. The only bad part is you will get hung at the end of Shenmue 2 and will never know how the story ends. :(

So I was taking a look around to find something to buy, and I found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291137523983?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I ended up jumping on it, I didn't see anything mentioning that it was not what you'd think it would be. But now I'm wondering, that's too good to be true.

Curious what you guys think, the order just went through so I have time to cancel before it goes too far. I also forgot to put in the actual code, any way to retroactively do that?

So I was taking a look around to find something to buy, and I found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291137523983?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I ended up jumping on it, I didn't see anything mentioning that it was not what you'd think it would be. But now I'm wondering, that's too good to be true.

Curious what you guys think, the order just went through so I have time to cancel before it goes too far. I also forgot to put in the actual code, any way to retroactively do that?
It's quiet a gamble there. If your gut feeling tells you it's too good to be true, probably it is. It's nice if you get it for $150 but it sucks if you lose $150. Sure Paypal may/can protect you, but what a hassle. I couldn't stomach risking that much.

Notice the seller only member since march 16 2014.

bread's done
Back