eBay - $5 off any game, any console

WildR

CAGiversary!
eBay - $5 off any game, any console. Minimum $20 purchase. Use the coupon code from the Paypal Spring Gaming Sale at checkout for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more on any console, any game on eBay.com and check out with PayPal. One-time use only. See bit.ly/gamecoupon for details. Expires Apr 30, 2014.
https://www.paypal.com/gamingsale

I thought this had expired, but I just now used it to pick up a complete copy of Lufia & the Fortress of Doom for SNES for $28.00! Awesome! Thanks OP and everyone else who pointed out it hadn't expired!

Picked up LittleBig Planet Vita for $15 with this coupon, then without checking this thread for confirmation I used it again to ordered Dragon's Crown for $18. Even though in checkout the coupon looked to be applied, I was still chargee the full $23... Oh well, my mistake for not checking here first. Anyways, to take advantage of this again I'd have to use a different PayPal account right? What if this other PayPal account has the same credit card?
Oh and thanks OP! Great deal, especially if I can find away to use it again with my one credit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up LittleBig Planet Vita for $15 with this coupon, then without checking this thread for confirmation I used it again to ordered Dragon's Crown for $18. Even though in checkout the coupon looked to be applied, I was still chargee the full $23... Oh well, my mistake for not checking here first. Anyways, to take advantage of this again I'd have to use a different PayPal account right? What if this other PayPal account has the same credit card?
Oh and thanks OP! Great deal, especially if I can find away to use it again with my one credit card.
Yes, you may use the same ebay account, but you need a different paypal account. Not sure about the same credit card. Check the paypal transaction ( it might show xx.xx pulled from the coupon and the rest pulled from your payment source).

Thanks Op!

Got some great PS3/PS1 deals

Remember Me (New) + Megaman 8 (Complete) - $18 / Resident Evil 5 Gold (New) + Dead Space (Complete) - $15

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Glad I got in on it late last night. I snagged an Xbone copy of Thief for $22 shipped. That's right about what I wanted to pay for it.

bread's done
Back