eBay Buy a $90 GameStop Gift Card, Get a $10 Bonus FREE (Mail Delivery)

Since the balance swipe happened yesterday and I received my cards on the same day, now I'm only left to wonder if I was one of them.  Ugh.

We didn't have a problem when Cardency added $40 extra on the gift cards without first notifiying everyone lol...those sneaky mofos how dare they add $40 on our gift cards arg! Oh wait, there's only an issue when it doesn't work out in our favor. Come on, Shrike and Irish...you guys are some of fav CAG lol

The real dick move is that we would gladly take advantage of a mistake but get mad when the seller fixes the mistake and gives us exactly what we paid for.

I'm just hoping I get my gift cards period lol

We didn't have a problem when Cardency added $40 extra on the gift cards without first notifiying everyone lol...those sneaky mofos how dare they add $40 on our gift cards arg! Oh wait, there's only an issue when it doesn't work out in our favor. Come on, Shrike and Irish...you guys are some of fav CAG lol

The real dick move is that we would gladly take advantage of a mistake but get mad when the seller fixes the mistake and gives us exactly what we paid for.

I'm just hoping I get my gift cards period lol
I'm not irked about the bonus $40 being taken away, you keep missing the point.

What bothers me is that they were more than happy to bring up an issue with the card appearing to be under-funded from what came in the envelope, which would get them lots of neg feedback for shady shit, though then they made a mistake in my favor and did nothing to let me know that they were correcting it, that's what I have the issue with. If it's a mistake, either in my favor or something they didn't do right, just come out and say so, either way.

That little issue with not letting us know about it and the simple fact they can remove $40 from a giftcard without us having any visibility to that change in GC value is a little disconcerting. It opens up for the possibility of too many shenanigans for my tastes and as they've plenty of neg feedback over the last month, 6 months and 12 months makes me think this is a one-and-done with them.

:applause: besides all I commented on was the fact that irish said it was a dick move to correct a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
:applause: besides all I commented on was the fact that irish said it was a dick move to correct a mistake.
It isn't correcting the move, it's altering the amount on the gift card without giving notice. As shrike mentioned they were quick to inform people of the mislabeled shipping material ($60 instead of $100) but not when they altered the gift card balance once it was already in the purchaser's hands.

I'm not going to type up a full legal argument here, but rest assured their behavior is shady at best.

I think the concerning issue is that they can, apparently at any time, alter the balance of a gift card already in your possession and without giving notice to the user.  Ought to give any user pause who cares about the balance of the gift cards in their wallet. (o.o)  You rely on a certain balance being there, and if you go to pay and it's not there, that might warrant a little concern.

bread's done
Back