Ebay coupon 7.65 off purchase

funco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
DEAD - DEAD -DEAD -DEAD

Found a coupon code from slickdeals for a code that takes 7.65 off anything. Coupon code is CUKFB1 . Coupon has 50,000 uses and can only be used once per paypal account.

Make sure you buy something you would have bought anyway in case the coupon expires after you make your purchase... This has been on SD for a bit and it has a 50,000 use limit.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Wait? on ebay? Do they have a storefront? Or is it off a bidding purchase?[/QUOTE]

Its an ebay coupon just add it the coupon location before you pay for the item. I used the coupon on a "buy it now" item and it worked so the code should be universal. Like OP said, the code is limited so use it quickly.

[quote name='JYabbz']Its an ebay coupon just add it the coupon location before you pay for the item. I used the coupon on a "buy it now" item and it worked so the code should be universal. Like OP said, the code is limited so use it quickly.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks! I had no idea.

[quote name='blcklblskt']Awesome! Just bought a brand new PowerPuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction game for N64 for $7![/QUOTE]

Awesome in for twenty! :roll:

[quote name='Kaiser499']Does this work on anything?[/QUOTE]

Probably. It worked for me and I bought a phone case + charger.

Awesome. Thx OP. Didn't want to spend a lot after buying ME3: CE today, so I nabbed Perfect Dark Zero: CE brand new for less than 2 bucks.

[quote name='coopscohen']Sweet. Just bought a $25 GC for $17.35. Will give me time to look around later.[/QUOTE]

I want to do the same, but do not see where to put the code when buying the gift card? I get to the "Checkout" page and it asks me to sign into paypal. I am afraid that it will just charge my paypal straight from here without another page that allows for the coupon.

[quote name='coopscohen']Sweet. Just bought a $25 GC for $17.35. Will give me time to look around later.[/QUOTE]

Ooo good idea! :D

I hit "add to cart", then "checkout"- then on the following screen it will ask for promos, and that's when you put in the code. At least what I did, if anyones having problems.

[quote name='Coltin']Thanks a lot! Picked up a copy of Destroyer's Streethawk: A Seduction for $5[/QUOTE]

Hey, a Destroyer fan!

Just got a 400 MS Points card. Got charged $1 for shipping though. So heads up, this coupon doesn't count towards shipping at all.

[quote name='leftwing1018']I want to do the same, but do not see where to put the code when buying the gift card? I get to the "Checkout" page and it asks me to sign into paypal. I am afraid that it will just charge my paypal straight from here without another page that allows for the coupon.[/QUOTE]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270844241055

Use that instead and buy them directly from giftcardmall (may take a while for delivery since they send you a physical card)

Thanks OP! Couldn't decide on what to get and was afraid the code would be dead by now, so I snagged a $25 GC for $17.35.

Thanks. I got a brand new copy of Dead or Alive Ultimate for Xbox to play on my 360 with a buddy for a couple cents shy of $4.00.

Thanks OP! Nabbed a Virtual Boy game that I'd had in my watch list for a while. (I bet it's been a while since someone fessed up to buying a VB game on CAG lol.)

Thanks OP. I went ahead and picked up a blu-ray copy of paprika for $7.55. Been wanting that movie for quite some time.

I keep trying to get Bioshock 2 and it's telling me it can't complete the request at this time.

Lame.

bread's done
Back