eBay Electronic sellers- check your email for a $20 or $50 Coupon. Invite Only Deal

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']I doubt this may apply to many people but I believe if you sell something for over $200 or sell $200 worth of electronics, you get this coupon. I sold a Bose speaker set for $289.99 and got one. It expires on April 6th. I think it works on at least electronics. I tried it out on a HDTV and a PS Vita and the coupon would work on both.[/QUOTE]

Is it a code? Can u use it on anything and does it have to be more then $50?

[quote name='The Punisher']Is it a code? Can u use it on anything and does it have to be more then $50?[/QUOTE]

It is a code. I got it this afternoon. I will look and see if it will work on anything less than $50

[quote name='209chromatic']I sold $284 in electronics a few weeks ago and no coupons.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people on the eBay forums are complaining about not receiving yet. Perhaps not everyone gets it?

I sold $793.xx in the last 60 days, all electronics/gaming, and no codes. Also currently selling my G72GX, ends tomorrow, well over $200.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']I sold 201 in electronics during the time frame !! and got no coupon!!

Sucks![/QUOTE]

some people are starting to get it in the past hour so just be patient

I got no email, but had a new message with the $50 coupon. Hell yeah.

EDIT: I actually have 2 coupons now. 10% off an $75 or more up to 100 off and the $50 coupon

[quote name='Abeja']I got no email, but had a new message with the $50 coupon. Hell yeah.

EDIT: I actually have 2 coupons now. 10% off an $75 or more up to 100 off and the $50 coupon[/QUOTE]

i also got these 2 but mine are 10% off $75 and $20 off

anyone know if i can use both on the same product? also what's the max a product must be to use that $20 coupon?

2. Eligibility.

You are an Eligible Participant if you are an invited registered member of eBay.com and meet all of the following requirements: (i) you are a United States resident who is 18 years of age or older and currently reside in the United States or District of Columbia; and (ii) you are the intended recipient of the email Offer from eBay.com or you clicked on a banner from eBay.com which linked you to the Offer during the Offer Period as described in section 4. The Offer is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited, taxed or restricted
[
Limit one (1) Coupon per eBay User ID during the Offer Period. Only invited, registered eBay sellers who receive the email Offer from eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Offer is not transferable

Looks like you needed an invitation.

[quote name='nellwyn5']Got mine and used it for a free Ni No Kuni. It works on items less than $50, but you lose the balance.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I was planning to buy multiple cheap games :cry: I guess it makes sense since it's one time(?) use coupon.

I saw the offer and clicked through a few weeks ago or something. Mine came through my eBay messages.

Fine print says up to that amount. So its $50 off one item and u use it or lose it.

And the coupons dont stack.

I got a $15 statement credit off a $75 purchase if I use my paypal smart connect card. No 25 off 50 though. Thats a nice coupon for those who get one!

bread's done
Back