EBgames.com classic BOGO 9/17

StealthNinjaScyther

CAGiversary!
Looks like another classic(NES, Genesis, SNES) buy one get one free deal is coming. This Friday, 9/17. Coupon code: CLSCBOGO.

For those who don't know about it, to see when they had or will have one just put in the code and it should give a message saying when.

Don't blindly buy these games at EBgames. Be sure to do some comparison shopping at Amazon and Half.com because EB doesn't automatically have the best deals.

Just a friendly reminder. :)

if found which some have mentioned, secret of mana or chrono trigger for 15 is damn good, unless you want to take the time to search out garage sales, in which case ordering anywhere sucks ass. Me personally I have spent 20 on 6 games including shipping. personally, i feel it is a good deal because I don't have to go around town.

[quote name='Sarang01']Anyone seen "Secret Of Mana" up ever? Or even "Secret Of Evermore"?[/quote]

Yes, before the price drops their selection of Super NES games was much larger. At that time, Mana was going for $39.99 and Evermore was going for $24.99.

I already placed like 4 different orders for Sega Genesis games, 6 games each order(pay for 3, get 3 free). I also got an extra 10%off with my eb edge card.

I hope all the orders go through.

I hate all this. I was going all good with just buying a game here and there then you guys first tell me that these classic games were BOGO. 5.99 for 2 is just great. Then I have an order for LOTR:ROK and LOK:D. Now I have an order for Max Payne 2 and Alias (never thought I would buy either) but they are practically free. After the SW: Trilogy too I am down 100 for this week. Ouch!

Hey gang, the SNES section just updated with games like Mega Man X, Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, Battletoads/Double Dragon, and they may have been on there before but there's also Yoshi's Island, Wanderers from Ys III, Illusion of Gaia, Yoshi's Cookie and Wario's Woods.

Just in case anyone is still interested. :)

Well, damn, now that there were NEW games I wanted, I've blown yet another 21 dollars on yet another 6 game order. Bringing my total to 120 bucks for 36 games...

Edit: Dammit! Megamans 1, 2, and 4 were on sale, as was Contra! Make that 40 games...

Just got Vectorman 1 and 2, Rocket Knight and Jurassic Park...Total: $12.83

These games will be awesome on the Sega Nomad I got earlier this week.

bread's done
Back