EBGames.com sales now available (2 for $30 GameCube PC, etc.)

So those are the only PC GC games B&M as well? I too was hoping to get Animal Crossing.

So the buy two get one free deal works tomorrow? When does it end?

This should come in handy for some used Dreamcast games if they are included. Can get 3 $5 games for $10.

hopefully it'll work different in-store. last time they did this(black friday) I was able to get animal crossing and ssbm both for $25

I too am hoping this is different in B&M. I with Nintendo would get with the program too.

*Edit* Also telling me that the 2FOR30 code hasn't been approved by manager, so I assume that is going to not be open till tomorrow.

called the store and they said tomorrow its the whole stock but we will wait and see

I want Animal crossing and Mario golf and wooo got a 30 buck credit for the gba i traded in so free games heh heh

[quote name='ViolentLee']Shouldn't the topic title be changed? It reads 2 PC games, not GC games.[/quote]

PC-meaning Player's Choice. I will edit the post to read GameCube.

Any chance the Buy 2 Get 1 deal will work at EB Games stores too, or is this strictly an online deal only?

Can't get anything online so I was just wondering.

[quote name='AlienLX']Any chance the Buy 2 Get 1 deal will work at EB Games stores too, or is this strictly an online deal only?

Can't get anything online so I was just wondering.[/quote]It will be both B&M and online.

2 $19.99 games for $30 isn't any cheaper than buying them from BB with GGCs.

So I pretty much have all the titles I want from that list already.

Interesting that they would have the deal posted on their site if the coupon is still awaiting Manager approval on the 2FOR30 code. Anyone know for sure it is going to officially start tomorrow or if it is just a problem with the coupon right now?

[quote name='SilveRaven']Interesting that they would have the deal posted on their site if the coupon is still awaiting Manager approval on the 2FOR30 code. Anyone know for sure it is going to officially start tomorrow or if it is just a problem with the coupon right now?[/quote]Since the B&M sale starts tomorrow, I'm sure that the online deals won't start until 7/8 as well.

Oh man if they let you do multiple orders I'm going to drop some change on here. Can you?

r1s3n

Buy 2 Pre-Played Games - Get 1 Free! To receive your free Pre-Played game, add three Pre-Played video games to your shopping cart and enter coupon code BUY2GET1. Free game will be the lowest priced item. Offer expires August 15, 2004. Limit of one offer per customer. Maximum of three free games per customer. Excludes Pre-Played hardware and accessories. Offer is subject to change at any time. Not valid with any other offers. No dealers.

Hmm any system no hardware one time deal. Oh well I'll just go Time Crisis 3 with Guncon 2, Mario Kart Double Dash and something else..hmm

r1s3n

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Yo when does the BUY 2 get ONE FREE deal EXPIRE? Is it weeklong?

What is the link to the site where they list the deals?[/quote]It should expire 8/15 and I gave a link to the topic for the sale in my above post.

I called my local EB and they said that they'll start tomorrow and that it will be all Player's Choice titles, according to the paper work. He checked the info to make sure.

[quote name='slidecage']sucks u cant get all the players choice games i wanted Animal crossing and Mario golf for 30 MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

There are $30 a piece it would be like making the deal buy one get one free.

I agree through Nintendo should make all the PC games $20.

So theres no minimum price limit on the b2g1? Thats a whole lot better than Gamestop's b2g1 cause you had to buy 2 $29.99 games and get one under $29.99 for free.

Anyone know if the you can combine PPLAY15 and SAVER with the BUY2GET1?

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']No I mean the site where ebgames list the special deals. Not on cheapassgamer. THe original poster talked about it.[/quote]I think the OP is talking about the Hot Deals page. That's on the home page for EB and you click for which system you want. I know that the GC 2 for $30 is under the hot deals for GameCube.

EDIT- Under the limited time offers, it has the B2G1FREE near the bottom of the hot deals page.

Animal Crossing is probably staying at $30 because it comes with a memory card (an extra-small one for use with the game)... but I'm sure it will go down eventually.

[quote name='slidecage']ITS NOT ALL PLAYERS CHOICE GAMES just the 19.99 ones on tthe gamecube[/quote]So, it is that way for B&M as well?

[quote name='eldad9']2 $19.99 games for $30 isn't any cheaper than buying them from BB with GGCs.

So I pretty much have all the titles I want from that list already.[/quote]

true true. also, they had a coupon in their summer quarterly for 10 dollars off some of their pc (players choice) titles. for example, you could get spiderman for only $10 instead of this deal which would be $15.

sorry for caps last time lol

the B&M said ONly the 19.99 games will be 2 for 30

man i wanted to pick up 2 animal crossings for the 2 free mem cards

that makes no sense.

1. the game requires the full mammary card.

2. memeory card 59s are cheaper than $15

This sort of upsets me now... two days ago I ordered three PO DC games (cheapest was 15 dollars: SF Alpha 3)... but, wait, can you use AFF25 AND the BUY2GET1? Because if not, then the AFF25 basically got my copy of Alpha 3 PO for free, due to me getting 16 dollars off with the coupon.

[quote name='Nephets']This sort of upsets me now... two days ago I ordered three PO DC games (cheapest was 15 dollars: SF Alpha 3)... but, wait, can you use AFF25 AND the BUY2GET1? Because if not, then the AFF25 basically got my copy of Alpha 3 PO for free, due to me getting 16 dollars off with the coupon.[/quote]You can only use one coupon code per order. (Saver and PPLAY15 is the exception.

hey what the best way to get your 25% off used games back after you have used up your limit of eb times you can use that coupon?

What are some really good free browsers such as mozilla?
will that help?

I will be making a trip to EB tomorrow morning to see if some of the 19.99 PC games not listed (Pikmin, Prime) will be available.
Man, I have a feeling I will be dropping some serious coin tomorrow.

[quote name='johnnyoski']I will be making a trip to EB tomorrow morning to see if some of the 19.99 PC games not listed (Pikmin, Prime) will be available.
Man, I have a feeling I will be dropping some serious coin tomorrow.[/quote]
Me too. 8) I just got paid and the bills I have are paid. :twisted:

[quote name='Jarrett'][quote name='johnnyoski']I will be making a trip to EB tomorrow morning to see if some of the 19.99 PC games not listed (Pikmin, Prime) will be available.
Man, I have a feeling I will be dropping some serious coin tomorrow.[/quote]
Me too. 8) I just got paid and the bills I have are paid. :twisted:[/quote]In that case, you really need to make sure more bills will come. :wink:

bread's done
Back