EBGames.com sales now available (2 for $30 GameCube PC, etc.)

[quote name='slidecage']sorry for caps last time lol

the B&M said ONly the 19.99 games will be 2 for 30

man i wanted to pick up 2 animal crossings for the 2 free mem cards[/quote]Was it a stupid employee that told you that, or did you read it from one of those papers.

If someone goes to EB tomorrow, please post back of what you found out about the 2 for $30 on the Player's Choice. I would appreciate it since it would save me a trip to EB.

My EB also said it was only the $19.99 games that are pictured in the flyer, which I believe are the same games on the website.

[quote name='cag1000']hey what the best way to get your 25% off used games back after you have used up your limit of eb times you can use that coupon?

What are some really good free browsers such as mozilla?
will that help?[/quote]
Mine said I'd exceeded the limit and I was thoroughly pissed. Two days later I could use it again :lol:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Nephets']This sort of upsets me now... two days ago I ordered three PO DC games (cheapest was 15 dollars: SF Alpha 3)... but, wait, can you use AFF25 AND the BUY2GET1? Because if not, then the AFF25 basically got my copy of Alpha 3 PO for free, due to me getting 16 dollars off with the coupon.[/quote]You can only use one coupon code per order. (Saver and PPLAY15 is the exception.[/quote]

Doesn't hurt to try using AFF25 with BUY2GET1. I doubt it would work but perhaps PPLAY15 or SAVER might?

Just picked up Vampire Night, Contra and Time Crisis 3 with the BUY2GET1. All normally 29.99 each. My total was about $65 with shipping and tax.

Just picked up Time Crisis 3 with Guncon 2, Mario Cart Double Dash, and Pokemon Collesium. Total 134.97 more then I had intended to spend but with 44.99 discount I can live with it.

r1s3n

Crazy that the buy2get1 coupon is working but the 2for30 coupon still says it is waiting manager approval. I am hoping that the store by me allows for the 30 PC games in the 2 for 30.

[quote name='cag1000']anyone get them to work?[/quote] IT CAN"T BE COMBINED WITH OTHER CODES.

That should give you a good explanation to your question.

If you drop in to the store, the GMR discount is stackable, meaning that they actually paid me 1.53 to take a preowned classic zelda GBA. If you're planning to get in on this deal, I saved 9.53 in one transaction alone (with the membership costing 10) so if they don't offer it to you, make sure you bring it up..

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']So, has anyone used the Buy2 Get1 free code on Dreamcast games ONLINE????[/quote]
If you tried it, you would find that it works.

What are the chances of getting PS1 and DC games without the instructions? I found a couple I'd like to get but I really want them complete. Is there any return policy available or could I call to check?

[quote name='xfilekr']What are the chances of getting PS1 and DC games without the instructions? I found a couple I'd like to get but I really want them complete. Is there any return policy available or could I call to check?[/quote]

I'm assuming you're talking about the PO games. Don't they tell you beneath the price, add to cart, and the price; whether it includes instructions or origninal packaging on the website for EB games? I'm sure it does, if it says may not contain instructions then there's a slim chance that it will have the original packaging.

If its in stores, I'm sure you can ask them to show you the game before you buy it. I don't believe theres a return policy for that, I think you can only return a PO game if the game doesn't work.

bread's done
Back