ECW Anarchy Rulz - Sega Dreamcast - $9.90 new & in stock

[quote name='demomanTNA']Is it better than "Hardcore Revolution" as I didn't like the controlls on it?[/quote]

Exactly the same control system.

No prob. I thought bout picking it up, just cause new complete games are getting harder to come by. I never did follow the ECW though.

Wow, I was really confused because I thought this was the game with RVD in the cover... which definitely is NOT rare in the slightest. I forget the title of that one, but its all over the place (and dirt cheap).

This one I don't usually see, however.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='demomanTNA']Is it better than "Hardcore Revolution" as I didn't like the controlls on it?[/quote]

Exactly the same control system.[/quote]

You couldn't be more wrong. Same animations, way different control. Vey similuar to the Legends of wrestling conjtrol setup. A step up, but still horrible.

I think this might have been one of the games left @ my Gamerush that I could have gotten for a dollar and I definetly passed it by.

Screw you guys! E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB!

It's the same control system. I'm fairly certain.

The ten dollars spent on this could be spent better elsewhere. :p

I'm sure someone will want it for collection purposes though.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='demomanTNA']Is it better than "Hardcore Revolution" as I didn't like the controlls on it?[/quote]

Exactly the same control system.[/quote]

You couldn't be more wrong. Same animations, way different control. Vey similuar to the Legends of wrestling conjtrol setup. A step up, but still horrible.[/quote]

yea it is a tad different....

but still i love all wrestling games

I remember wasting $50 on this game back then and Funcoland only gave me $6 back to trade it in. Instead of complaining about it though it taught me a valuable lesson to research the games I buy.

I remember wasting $50 on this game back then and Funcoland only gave me $6 back to trade it in. Instead of complaining about it though it taught me a valuable lesson to research the games I buy.
giphy.gif

Remember having this for the PS1. It’s better than Hardcore Revolution but that’s not saying much. But I did have fun with it (of course I was a huge ECW fan).

I thought the barbed wire matches were the most awesome thing ever when I was young, I didn't even care how shit the graphics and controls were.

Anyone grab a copy?  I dropped everything I was doing to buy one but they were already sold out.  Maybe next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just impressed there are now two Dreamcast game threads this week on a system that is two decades old.

While the two ECW Dreamcast games are a bit clunky by today's standards, they are mindless fun if you were into the original ECW characters. Lots of match modes, most of the big ECW personalities, and some cheesy production that adds to the atmosphere. Someone who was not a big fan of the original ECW probably should steer clear of the ECW wrestling games since the engine is nothing spectacular.

I'm just impressed there are now two Dreamcast game threads this week on a system that is two decades old.

While the two ECW Dreamcast games are a bit clunky by today's standards, they are mindless fun if you were into the original ECW characters. Lots of match modes, most of the big ECW personalities, and some cheesy production that adds to the atmosphere. Someone who was not a big fan of the original ECW probably should steer clear of the ECW wrestling games since the engine is nothing spectacular.
dont be too impressed, just another successful trolling job by your friendly neighborhood iatcg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back