Edge: Natal will be $150 in US

i cant wait to play that ball game. where you use your body to block a ball
:roll:

plays flash game just like description

[quote name='timesplitt']i cant wait to play that ball game. where you use your body to block a ball
:roll:

plays flash game just like description[/QUOTE]

being fat dude I got that game beat day 1

I honeslty think you would be the dumbest fuck on the planet if you purchased this for more than $100, hell I wouldnt even drop more than $60 on it. The only way I think this item would get me to purchase is to know that companies are going to back it up 100% :D

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I honeslty think you would be the dumbest fuck on the planet if you purchased this for more than $100, hell I wouldnt even drop more than $60 on it. The only way I think this item would get me to purchase is to know that companies are going to back it up 100% :D[/QUOTE]

At E3, we'll see the extent of what devs are supporting it. I hope they show actual gameplay though, not just smoke and mirrors tech demos like the MILO thing last year.

you all DO get the fact that 150$ price was already denied by MS and few retailers already reveale not only price of Project Natal(100$), but also its final name(Wave). i also love those guys saying they would rather get Move when it's actually more expensive than Natal even if it would cost 150$.

Playstation Move:
100$ Move bundle - 1 game, 1 Move stick and eyetoy(it's equal to Wii Play)
another Move sttick - 60$(and you will need it to play other games since they will require both sticks plus you will need at least one stick for every player)
subcontroller - 30-40$
it all comes down to the fact that you will have to spend 130-200$ for one set of controllers to play all Move games alone and 180$ set of Move sticks to play some basic multiplayer games.

Microsoft Wave:
Wave camera/bundle - 100$ and that's it. that's all you need for singleplayer, for multiplayer games etc.

as for the support it was already revealed that MS is moneyhatting publishers and developers securing exclusive games like there was no tomorrow. MS themselves said that they made Natal to expand lifecycle of 360 for the next 5 years. hell, they will have 2 hour show only about Natal before E3.

Who's deciding on getting anything at this point? I'm not even sure if I'd use either of these devices if they were given to me for free.

It's all about the games, and there's nothing remotely interesting announced besides the names of developers -- and I guess it's tacked on to Fable III somehow. Oh boy.

[quote name='sofik88']it was revealed on some european retailers site that natal will cost 80euros(about 100$).
thrustbucket, but Natal is not one camera, but 2. one is constantly scanning movable objects(people) and one is scanning background.
- this should put some light on it...tested the prototype it's based on for weeks.

i remember having the eye toy for the ps2, i only used the 1 game it came with and i could barly use it at that. for some reason i see this being the same.

God, I hope this will be the price. It will increase the likelihood that it will crash and burn and MS realizes it needs to concentrate on just catering to gamers again.

what's so bad about trying to cater to different audience? most of you probably had ps2 and you didn't have a problem with the fact that more than 80% of games released on that platform was for casual audience.

[quote name='panzerfaust']It's all about the games, and there's nothing remotely interesting announced besides the names of developers -- and I guess it's tacked on to Fable III somehow. Oh boy.[/QUOTE]
QFT. All about the software. As of now, it all sounds really dull.

Honestly I wouldn't use this even if it were sent to every 360 owner for free. My room setup (bedroom) where I play my 360 is small, and I've got no room for waving arms, standing, throwing motions while playing a game. That's why I don't use a Wii (well part of the reason). To me natal is useless.

[quote name='praxus07']Honestly I wouldn't use this even if it were sent to every 360 owner for free. My room setup (bedroom) where I play my 360 is small, and I've got no room for waving arms, standing, throwing motions while playing a game. That's why I don't use a Wii (well part of the reason). To me natal is useless.[/QUOTE]

sounds like a personal problem and you're the only one to blame. move the 360 and natal to the living room, elsewhere or just don't use it. My room isn't the biggest either but i'll make it work just like i've been able to have a full band for rb/gh when we play. as for $150, not happening. at $80 or less? Yes i'll get it for sure.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Put me in the camp that cares more about what it does than what it costs.[/QUOTE]

:lol: No shit. Right now it doesn't do anything since they haven't shown us squat. So right now it's worth about a buck and some change.

bread's done
Back