EGM July 08 - Ninja Gaiden 2 = GOTM, beats MGS4 in score [confirmed false]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Apossum']haha, no. GTA was just the appetizer. NG2 and MGS4 will be the games of the gen and universe.[/quote]

fucking TRUF.

[quote name='help1']Im not buying MGS4 or NG2, so I don't give a shit what they score.[/quote]
Awesome, glad you wasted your time posting that here.

[quote name='help1']Im not buying MGS4 or NG2, so I don't give a shit what they score.[/quote]

Thank you for that wonderful insight and commentary.

Damn you Help1, for exercising your right to choose as a consumer, if everyone just went round making decisions for themseleves were would we be then? Did you think about that ?

I probably won't get either ither, unless NG2 has a "Hmmm you're not exactly great at his are you?" mode so I can at least get most of the cheesemints :)

[quote name='Vinny']HELL YEAH to Chains of Olympus going to the PS2!

Skies of Arcadia sequel and a sequel to that other franchise I've been wanting most? What the fuck could it be..?:whistle2:k

While I don't expect anything too exceptional from either MGS4 or NGII... I don't really trust Milkman. He's great when it comes to classic stuff but his view of modern day stuff is iffy at best.[/quote]

Yeah I want chains of olympus I was going to buy a psp for it now since I saw that I'm glad I didn't :)

[quote name='jman619']Yeah I want chains of olympus I was going to buy a psp for it now since I saw that I'm glad I didn't :)[/quote]
You realize it was all fake right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back