El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:

Trakan, how did MusicNoteLess embarrass himself on 1 vs 100 last night?[/QUOTE]

The question asked "Who put in his thumb and pulled out a plum in this classic nursery rhyme?"

Music answered "Little Miss Sunshine."

[quote name='Trakan']The question asked "Who put in his thumb and pulled out a plum in this classic nursery rhyme?"

Music answered "Little Miss Sunshine."[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='Trakan']The question asked "Who put in his thumb and pulled out a plum in this classic nursery rhyme?"

Music answered "Little Miss Sunshine."[/QUOTE]I really hope you're joking. :rofl:

343467028.jpg

I hate you JFD...I should permaban you just for that :nottalking:

-------

So PS3 has no good titles for X-Mas...everything is pretty much Spring 2010.

Do you guys who really like Forza play with the wheel? I'm terrible at Forza 2 with the controller, and I almost 100%ed Forza 1 :\

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So PS3 has no good titles for X-Mas...everything is pretty much Spring 2010.[/QUOTE]

Just help me out here, what 360 exclusives are due for the holidays?
Cause everything that comes into my mind is 3rd party multi-platform. Then again, I'm not into Halo (and I don't know when ODST comes out), so that's one potentially.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just help me out here, what 360 exclusives are due for the holidays?
Cause everything that comes into my mind is 3rd party multi-platform. Then again, I'm not into Halo (and I don't know when ODST comes out), so that's one potentially.[/QUOTE]

Halo ODST
Splinter Cell Conviction

:whistle2:k

That's all I got...

Halo: ODST, L4D2, and Conviction(I think?).

PC doesn't count, and don't reply if all you're gonna do is complain as usual. :]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just help me out here, what 360 exclusives are due for the holidays?
Cause everything that comes into my mind is 3rd party multi-platform. Then again, I'm not into Halo (and I don't know when ODST comes out), so that's one potentially.[/QUOTE]

Halo 3: ODST
L4D2
SC: Conviction

L4D2...true.

But the thing is...PS3 is becoming an endangered species at this point...they needed to compete with solid titles this year, not next.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Halo: ODST, L4D2, and Conviction(I think?).

PC doesn't count, and don't reply if all you're gonna do is complain as usual. :][/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']L4D2...true.

But the thing is...PS3 is becoming an endangered species at this point...they needed to compete with solid titles this year, not next.[/QUOTE]

Hype sells consoles man.
Case in point: Wii

I'm still baffled as to who buys and plays Wii's...my 8 year old nephew has had a Wii for about 1 year...all I see him play is GameCube games on it...he recently got a X360 for X-Mas, he hasn't touched the Wii since.

I hope that dumbass Mr. Twist is banned and dies in a fire soon afterward, he's taking over as many E3 threads with his stupid crap as possible.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm still baffled as to who buys and plays Wii's...my 8 year old nephew has had a Wii for about 1 year...all I see him play is GameCube games on it...he recently got a X360 for X-Mas, he hasn't touched the Wii since.[/QUOTE]I've been to parties where nothing but Wii Sports is going on. Shit is bananas. Lots of girls play with 'em, too.

Anyone who doesn't stink like dog poo have an opinion on Man On Fire? I'm almost done with Planet Earth so my queue is back down to a handful of movies.

[quote name='Moxio']Gaming parties are really fun, TFN. :^)[/QUOTE]Its always the same RB/GH junk that turns into Wii Sports (bowling/baseball) once everybody is super trashed.

Corny. As. fuck.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Anyone who doesn't stink like dog poo have an opinion on Man On Fire? I'm almost done with Planet Earth so my queue is back down to a handful of movies.[/QUOTE]
It's a brainless movie. Denzel Washington goes around killing people to get a kid that he was supposed to be guarding back.

If that's what you're looking for, go for it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hope that dumbass Mr. Twist is banned and dies in a fire soon afterward, he's taking over as many E3 threads with his stupid crap as possible.[/QUOTE]

What he do? Only thing I saw was him pissing people off cause he created a Natal thread.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Halo: ODST, L4D2, and Conviction(I think?).

PC doesn't count, and don't reply if all you're gonna do is complain as usual. :][/QUOTE]

Well, that explains why I didn't know. Thanks, informational buddy!

I've heard Man on Fire is really good. I could watch it this week and let you know :cool: I own it but never have seen it yet.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
It's a brainless movie. Denzel Washington goes around killing people to get a kid that he was supposed to be guarding back.

If that's what you're looking for, go for it.[/QUOTE]

I envision Denzel's phone calls with his agent involve him asking only one question about the script: Does he get to play an angry black man? If so, he's in.

Man on Fire is an awesome movie. I wouldn't bother renting it since they show it on USA Network and FX all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back