El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']You reeeeeeek, Brak.[/QUOTE]
I smell like Old Spice.

Blame Zewone for hooking me up with all these PSDouble games that I've never played before, killing any incentive for me to fix the drives. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Anyone who doesn't stink like dog poo have an opinion on Man On Fire? I'm almost done with Planet Earth so my queue is back down to a handful of movies.[/QUOTE]

It is a brainless action movie, but I liked it.

I guess it would be similar to Taken. One angry badass going around killing people trying to get someone back from the bad guys.

Ya-yuh! Fixed my friend's external. I created a partition table in Ubuntu, but left it raw. Plugged it into Windows 7 and formatted in NTFS from Disk Management, and then I formatted it into exFAT from the right click menu.

He still can't use it because he uses a mac though :)lol:), but I can until he comes to get it and I try to get it working in OSX again.

[quote name='zewone']Yep. Now tell all those other games to fuck off and put work in on SotC.

Best. Game. Ever.[/QUOTE]

K.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys think Big Mike would've made a live blog about E3 if he hadn't commited suicide?[/QUOTE]
What?!?!?!

What third person shooter was it that had a multiplayer beta a while back? You could destroy a lot of shit, I remember.

[quote name='Rocko']What third person shooter was it that had a multiplayer beta a while back? You could destroy a lot of shit, I remember.[/QUOTE]

Red Faction or Bad Company.

I have a PS2 teef.

Do any of you use your computer as a Wifi adapter for your 360, and are using Windows 7? I'm nervous about upgrading because I don't want that to stop working and not be able to get on live anymore.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh yeah, I need to GS PJM with Zew. I keep forgetting.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you do.

Are you in the Uncharted 2 beta? If not, I can hook you up.

[quote name='Rocko']What third person shooter was it that had a multiplayer beta a while back? You could destroy a lot of shit, I remember.[/QUOTE]

Fracture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back