El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']$250 PSP Go, 2D Mario, Mario Galaxy 2, new Metroid, dildo controller for the PS3.[/QUOTE]
You forgot the blood sugar test add-on for the Wii Remote.

[quote name='prmononoke']How many shares do PSN things have? In addition to me, three have been taken.

I got it because of the Gamer Advisory Panel.[/QUOTE]

Well if you got an extra still, may I? I misread that as including you three were gone, if you only have one left I'll let one of these other asshole_ take it.

I've been on the GAP for as long as I can remember, but I rarely participate in it anymore. In the early days I used to get free shit all the time; demos, hats/shirts, a binder and a game, not to mention all the PS2 Beta's I was part of. Being part of FFXI beta was the only reason I ever got into that game -- in fact, I didn't even like the beta because it was so buggy, but they sent me a free HDD and the game for the beta. Those were the golden days for me as a 14 year old.

I got you covered as soon as I figure out my DNS issue, Eviltude.[quote name='Ugamer_X']Will do when it finishes downloading.[/QUOTE]Not sure if you know this, but you can queue up downloads and log back into your regular account and let 'em finish.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You forgot the blood sugar test add-on for the Wii Remote.[/QUOTE]

No. fucking. Way.

Talk about a seller for old people. First Wii Bowling and now this?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I got you covered as soon as I figure out my DNS issue, Eviltude.Not sure if you know this, but you can queue up downloads and log back into your regular account and let 'em finish.[/QUOTE]

Killer sweet. Thanks.

Speaking of which, I sent you a friend request on PSN around December and you still haven't accepted. :whistle2:( I know I'm not as popular as you and Brak around here, but I'm no LP...

Ahaha. I don't ever use my PSN, dude! I've been having DNS issues for months. 80710102, if anyone has ever had it and yes I've reset everything possible 1,000,002 times and even manually entered 'em.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ahaha. I don't ever use my PSN, dude! I've been having DNS issues for months. 80710102, if anyone has ever had it and yes I've reset everything possible 1,000,002 times and even manually entered 'em.[/QUOTE]

I figured since you hardly mention owning one.

[quote name='TheRock88']Keyblade, does he say stuff like Martin Lawrence?[/QUOTE]

Haha, yes.

This is a text he sent me not too long ago:

"Pobrecitooooo machinaaa de buscan a meeee. No llores porque you'll get un machina nuevooooo."

Translation:

"Pooooor machine [they] look for meeee. Don't cry because you'll get one new machineeee!"

[quote name='Eviltude']Well if you got an extra still, may I? I misread that as including you three were gone, if you only have one left I'll let one of these other asshole_ take it.

I've been on the GAP for as long as I can remember, but I rarely participate in it anymore. In the early days I used to get free shit all the time; demos, hats/shirts, a binder and a game, not to mention all the PS2 Beta's I was part of. Being part of FFXI beta was the only reason I ever got into that game -- in fact, I didn't even like the beta because it was so buggy, but they sent me a free HDD and the game for the beta. Those were the golden days for me as a 14 year old.[/QUOTE]

Unless tfn has you covered, I can hook you up.

I totally remember all that. I was in a ton of PS2 betas. I barely even played the FFXI beta, though. I mainly played that card game. It was so awesome getting it for free, though. I never played it, though. In retrospect, I probably should have sold it.

I don't really like Sony, Eviltude. [quote name='thekeybladewars']Haha, yes.

This is a text he sent me not too long ago:

"Pobrecitooooo machinaaa de buscan a meeee. No llores porque you'll get un machina nuevooooo."

Translation:

"Pooooor machine [they] look for meeee. Don't cry because you'll get one new machineeee!"[/QUOTE]Shut the Hell up.

[quote name='prmononoke']Unless tfn has you covered, I can hook you up.

I totally remember all that. I was in a ton of PS2 betas. I barely even played the FFXI beta, though. I mainly played that card game. It was so awesome getting it for free, though. I never played it, though. In retrospect, I probably should have sold it.[/QUOTE]

I still have most of my PS2 beta discs. I just think they are cool to hold onto, especially since it's a last generation thing now that a beta means you get a code to download it. The only one's I don't have that I did are FFXI (I had to give it all back), Monster Quest (Sold the beta disc to a guy for $30) and KillZone which I accidentally left the case when I gave it to my brother and he ended up selling it with the beta disc in it. The KillZone beta kind of eats at me to this day when I look at the rest of them.

And I'll probably play FFXIV for a at least a couple months after playing XI for 8 months or so. Fun stuff.

[quote name='seanr1221']Red Faction: Guerrilla is actually out on the PC and is the superior version due to a variety of reasons, not the least of which being the higher quality graphics.[/QUOTE]
While that may be, the gameplay itself is the reason I won't be playing it again.

[quote name='Eviltude']I still have most of my PS2 beta discs. I just think they are cool to hold onto, especially since it's a last generation thing now that a beta means you get a code to download it. The only one's I don't have that I did are FFXI (I had to give it all back), Monster Quest (Sold the beta disc to a guy for $30) and KillZone which I accidentally left the case when I gave it to my brother and he ended up selling it with the beta disc in it. The KillZone beta kind of eats at me to this day when I look at the rest of them.

And I'll probably play FFXIV for a at least a couple months after playing XI for 8 months or so. Fun stuff.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea where my beta discs are. I was in all those, though, in addition to Everquest, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, and a few others which I can't remember.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I'd like to think that someday you'll see the error of your ways mumbojumbo, but I just don't know anymore :'( "Shut up."[/QUOTE]

That'll never happen. Do you know how long I've been trying to convince him that I'm not bipolar?

Anyone who is a sole Nintendo supporter is a blithering, fucking idiot.

Speaking of Nintendo, I'm really pleased with their E3 showing. Certainly more interesting that Microsoft's, for me anyway.

I wish there was some NMH2 info/tidbits, though.

Call me crazy, but I don't think I want a Mario Galaxy 2. I loved the first game but I didn't bother collecting all the stars. I'd rather not have a new Mario game if it's going to be a rehash. One game a generation is more than enough for me.

2 new Mario games for the Wii, Mario and Luigi RPG 3 for DS, and Golden Sun DS are all big for me. As for MS, the only really interesting thing for me is L4D 2. And Assassin's Creed 2.

Galaxy was fantastic. I collected all of the stars with Mario and Luigi and it didn't get old- I'm all for a second.

If I could change my last name, I would have to go with "Lovelace"... : []

[quote name='Rocko']2 new Mario games for the Wii, Mario and Luigi RPG 3 for DS, and Golden Sun DS are all big for me. As for MS, the only really interesting thing for me is L4D 2. And Assassin's Creed 2.

Galaxy was fantastic. I collected all of the stars with Mario and Luigi and it didn't get old- I'm all for a second.[/QUOTE]

L4D2-- awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back