El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest disappointment so far was the outcome of that Kojima countdown. I'm interested in MGS Rising but another fucking PSP game? What a letdown.

Yep, especially since it's not even designed as a portable game so there are absolutely no advantages to it being played on a handheld.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']no. just no.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant game, mang-- It's absurd of you to deny it.

[quote name='zewone']change your title to "Bold Opinions".[/QUOTE]

Who, me?

[quote name='seanr1221']What? L4D is great, what's wrong with a sequel?[/QUOTE]

I almost always disagree with corrosive. It can be helpful at times.

I loved L4D. I played it every night for about half a year, ONLINE. And I hate online gaming. But even I don't like the idea of L4D2.

Bahahahaha.

--

dcfox I don't have a PS3. Besides, all I'd want with 7 is to play it on the PSP.

EDIT: Zew, take a shot at me liking tennis.

Don't forget about that $$$$$$ Prince of Tennis manga.[quote name='thekeybladewars']I almost always disagree with corrosive. It can be helpful at times.[/QUOTE]Everyone does. He's the OTT's RelentlessRolento.

As I'm just now starting to browse through the E3 news...and I can't believe the FF7/$10/ PSN thing.

How many times has FF1,4 and 6 been re-packaged and resold back to us at a premium? (I own originals of all three, FF1 and FF6 for GBA and all three for PSone, myself.)

This seems to be a refreshing departure. Of all the games they could have charge through the nose for, they didn't?

Mind you, I'm just skimming the E3 news, still; I'm too tired to read further..

[quote name='Rocko']Speaking of Nintendo, I'm really pleased with their E3 showing. Certainly more interesting that Microsoft's, for me anyway.

I wish there was some NMH2 info/tidbits, though.[/QUOTE]
wtf?

I'm going to play RFG again after I try out the Uncharted beta.
=====
The Wrestler was the best film of last year.

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone think that Slumdog Millionaire was the best film last year?[/QUOTE]

I do.

EDIT: I haven't seen The Wrestler yet though. So I will have to watch that before I make up my mind for sure.

I'd say Wall-E and the TDK were both better than Slumdog as well.

The only highly touted movie from last year I think was worse than Slumdog has been Benjamin Button.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Brilliant game, mang-- It's absurd of you to deny it.
[/QUOTE]

L4D was alright but for me, it got old quick. I played it almost exclusively for about a week. Then I decided to sell it while I could get what I paid for it.

I'd think it's definitely better as a PC game, as most valve games are, especially with the modding community and all (see: TF2). But to make a sequel when the game isn't even a year old? What the fuck. At this rate, I'll wait another year or two for L4D4. The symmetry of the acronym is quite nice.

[quote name='lordwow']I'd even say that Frost/Nixon > Slumdog. I thought Slumdog was good... but it wasn't like "OMG SO AWESOME"[/QUOTE]I saw Frost/Nixon like a week and a half ago and found it interesting because I like those type of movies but I wouldn't go that far.

Also, quit shitting on Benjamin Button. You were liveblogging while you were watching it. #-o

[quote name='Rocko']Corny gimmick.[/QUOTE]:lol:

He is absolutely 100% serious about his love for those shitty movies.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
He is absolutely 100% serious about his love for those shitty movies.[/QUOTE]

I legit saw Zohan in theaters four times. For my birthday I went to go see Zohan. This ain't no fucking gimmick.

And another great movie that got overlooked for Slumdog, Gran Torino.

[quote name='dcfox']Biggest disappointment so far was the outcome of that Kojima countdown. I'm interested in MGS Rising but another fucking PSP game? What a letdown.[/QUOTE]

They should, at the very least, release it as a downloadable title that can be played on the PS3.

[quote name='manthing']Hey Princess, I don't need that share of the Uncharted beta anymore.[/QUOTE]

OK. I can't even connect to PSN for some reason (yet I can access the internet on my PS3), so just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back