El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do it when I get home from work tomorrow, Rock. Backed up what I needed, switched out the drives, and now my connection works. :dunce: :whee: ?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That one eBay dude hasn't given me my Metal Slug 3 code :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Me neither.

Thanks for getting me scammed, LP! :wave:

Actually, it says this on his page

The seller of this item is away until June 4, 2009. You may purchase the item, but there may be a delay in processing your order.

So I wouldn't expect it until the 5th

I really am in love with Annie Clark.

stvincent.jpg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Who you gonna tell?

And shut up, JJ.[/QUOTE]

Anybody and everybody!

--

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom could be cool.
Halo: ODST has Horde mode? :lol:
The Beatles: Rock Band and it's DLC aren't compatible with Rock Band/Rock Band 2? Lame.

Hmmm... NSMB:Wii actually looks like it could be fun. Though I'm not feeling the teletubby propeller hat or the penguin uniform (neat ideas, I just think they look horrible).

[quote name='st0neface']I like these pics better.

l_2df51d9e8f6550267a10628b1174183d.jpg

220px-Annieclark1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those are good, but I'm a sucker for the pomp.

You heard her new record yet?

Morning OTT

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
The Beatles: Rock Band and it's DLC aren't compatible with Rock Band/Rock Band 2? Lame.[/QUOTE]

Poop. Where's BostonCollegeFan to gloat about how Harmonix fucked it up.

Though I'm sure it was they had to do to secure the license.

I'm sure Sir Paul doesn't want to be depicted as some skinny negro with a spiky mohawk and skull shoulderpads.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Who you gonna tell?

And shut up, JJ.[/QUOTE]
Seriously, she looks like a female sweeney todd.

[quote name='manthing']
Poop. Where's BostonCollegeFan to gloat about how Harmonix fucked it up.

Though I'm sure it was they had to do to secure the license.

I'm sure Sir Paul doesn't want to be depicted as some skinny negro with a spiky mohawk and skull shoulderpads.[/QUOTE]

I'd guess you're right about the license.
I haven't played GH:M or GH:WT yet -- I thought some of the GH3 stuff was cross compatible with GH:WT, but I'm not sure on the rest -- is all GH:xx DLC platform independent? That is, does the DLC work on GH:WT, GH:M, GH:Classic Hits, GH:5 and any of the others?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fuck me, the sun's shining directly into my eyes at this time of day. Now I know why I usually sleep now.[/QUOTE]

How's post-college life treating you? Other than the sun shining in your eyes and being unable to sleep, of course...

They had to do that to make sure that the Beatles were the only ones shown while playing those songs. I guess they couldn't stand the idea of some generic looking band covering a Beatles song in the other games.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']How's post-college life treating you? Other than the sun shining in your eyes and being unable to sleep, of course...[/QUOTE]

I took May off, since it's the first time I've had a free summer since high school. Spent the time hanging with the missus and friends, watching movies, and beating games. Now that it's June, I'm gonna start the job hunt. Looks grim, though a former professor said she had something perfect for me, but that was two weeks ago, and I've had zero luck getting in touch with her.

Really, I just don't know what to do with myself now that I'm done. There's nothing set ahead of me, and the choice is kind of daunting.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'd guess you're right about the license.
I haven't played GH:M or GH:WT yet -- I thought some of the GH3 stuff was cross compatible with GH:WT, but I'm not sure on the rest -- is all GH:xx DLC platform independent? That is, does the DLC work on GH:WT, GH:M, GH:Classic Hits, GH:5 and any of the others?[/QUOTE]

With the exception of the Metallica Death Magnetic DLC(GH3 DLC that works with GHWT), all GH DLC is game specific.

[quote name='manthing']With the exception of the Metallica Death Magnetic DLC(GH3 DLC that works with GHWT), all GH DLC is game specific.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That fucking sucks.

I don't get this, i run a port scan to see what ports are open here. It doesn't get a response on port 80, which is the http port. Now if that's true, i shouldn't even be able to post this or visit any web sites at all. I'm trying to figure out why the scan reported that, because the port obviously isn't blocked. Maybe it has something to do with the firewall.

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't get this, i run a port scan to see what ports are open here. It doesn't get a response on port 80, which is the http port. Now if that's true, i shouldn't even be able to post this or visit any web sites at all. I'm trying to figure out why the scan reported that, because the port obviously isn't blocked. Maybe it has something to do with the firewall.[/QUOTE]

Well, web servers run and serve http on port 80, but your computer doesn't need to use port 80 to connect to the web server.

[quote name='seanr1221']Me neither.

Thanks for getting me scammed, LP! :wave:

Actually, it says this on his page

So I wouldn't expect it until the 5th
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up...didn't even notice that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow. That fucking sucks.[/QUOTE]

Yup...and somehow they manage to outsell RockBand every year :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']No multi in Wuffenstein. Poop.[/QUOTE]

I saw that last night...bummer. I might still get it for 400pts though.

Why are people calling The Last Guardian a "Trico" game? Some dude in the E3 thread, my coworker, and my buddy asked me just now if I had seen the trailer for the new Trico game called The Last Guardian. :whistle2:|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, web servers run and serve http on port 80, but your computer doesn't need to use port 80 to connect to the web server.[/QUOTE]
I was under the impression that it did. Or at the very least, the router you're connected through had to have the port open.

At any rate, it seems that all the major ports are blocked here, i can't even check my pop3 email account.

So I brought in this old Razer Diamondback mouse to use at work that I got for a buck. Works great, but the design is kinda weird, I keep right clicking on accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back