El "BONK BONK BONK" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Uncharted 2 beta isn't shareable.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

Well, fuckstockings.

Heinous fuckery most foul, indeed.

[quote name='prmononoke']They should, at the very least, release it as a downloadable title that can be played on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

They should do this with a lot of PSP games. I've been saying it since UG&G hit the digital PSN store.

I'd definitely be in for UG&G and GoW:CoO -- probably FFVII:CC as well and maybe others, like the Castlevania game that was a remake with SotN packaged with it.

[quote name='dcfox']I legit saw Zohan in theaters four times. For my birthday I went to go see Zohan. This ain't no fucking gimmick.
[/QUOTE]

You can't be real. You're another Lina, except instead of posing as a whore, you're posing as a person with impossibly poor taste in movies. That's the only answer I can come up with.

[quote name='zewone']It won't start?[/QUOTE]

Nope. When I try to use it on my tag I get 'This content cannot be accessed on your account'

When I try to use the original d/l account I get 'This content cannot currently be used on this system. This content will be available for use after 24 hours have passed from the time it was used on another PS3'

:bomb:

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone think that Slumdog Millionaire was the best film last year?[/QUOTE]

It's a tossup between that and The Dark Knight. Last year was just really, really good. The Wrestler, Frost/Nixon, and Wall-E round out the rest of my top 5, though, unless I'm missing something, in which case Wall-E would be number six or so.

[quote name='lordwow']Benjamin Button was TERRIBLE.[/QUOTE]

Chika wanted to see it. We haven't sat down to watch it yet.

Thinking of who's in it reminds me -- Was Burn After Reading any good? It came out and then just kind of went away. I was interested in seeing it, but don't know if it's worth renting at this point.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Chika wanted to see it. We haven't sat down to watch it yet.

Thinking of who's in it reminds me -- Was Burn After Reading any good? It came out and then just kind of went away. I was interested in seeing it, but don't know if it's worth renting at this point.[/QUOTE]

It's worth a watch. It was better than I expected, which puts it at about "decent+."

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Chika wanted to see it. We haven't sat down to watch it yet.

Thinking of who's in it reminds me -- Was Burn After Reading any good? It came out and then just kind of went away. I was interested in seeing it, but don't know if it's worth renting at this point.[/QUOTE]
I loved Burn. So darkly funny, and full of stupid people.

[quote name='manthing']Nope. When I try to use it on my tag I get 'This content cannot be accessed on your account'

When I try to use the original d/l account I get 'This content cannot currently be used on this system. This content will be available for use after 24 hours have passed from the time it was used on another PS3'

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. I let Trakan try and DL it now I have to wait 'til tomorrow! :bomb:

[quote name='zewone']Same thing for me. I let Trakan try and DL it now I have to wait 'til tomorrow! :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Wait... Now Trakan can play the beta, but I can't. That's what I get for being generous. :bomb:
[quote name='thekeybladewars']I'm pretty okay-- we should play. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Anytime, chum. :cool:

Burn After Reading was a good movie.

-----

My top 5 Movies of '08 that I have seen so far are (in no particular order):

Slumdog Millionaire
The Dark Knight
Benjamin Button
Wall-E
Burn After Reading

I still haven't seen these movies yet:

The Wrestler
Frost/Nixon
Gran Torino

So probably Burn After Reading and maybe Wall-E will get knocked off that list eventually.

I wouldn't put Burn After Reading anywhere near my top 5. I was looking forward to it, and I was very disappointed. I mean, it was decent, but that's about it.

Gran Torino was great, though. That would probably go in my top 10.

UVerse hooked us up this morning, but only had RCA jacks with him in the truck. Not a fan of watching shitty standard-def on the 42" TV, I went to Fry's and picked up a random 10' HDMI cable for $4 and things look a million times better.

So far, so good.

Is it single player only? I have it on my iPhone and it doesn't really hold up(and I thought Doom on XBLA was surprisingly fun.)

[quote name='zewone']Wait... Now Trakan can play the beta, but I can't. That's what I get for being generous. :bomb:

Anytime, chum. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Right now. :cool:

----------------

I liked Burn After Reading. It was just colorful madness.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you want to play a few matches, I can probably hop on for like 20 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, alright...best out of 10 matches?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:whee:

He's here![/QUOTE]

.........thanks, dick. :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:
How is this possible? :whistle2:k
"moaning at enemies with a distinctively Southern accent"

--
marten, you are alive![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure alive is the best of terms to use, but eh...I'm here.

Miss anything worthwhile?

[quote name='marten'].........thanks, dick. :roll:

I'm not sure alive is the best of terms to use, but eh...I'm here.

Miss anything worthwhile?[/QUOTE]
I prefer, "Dick move!" spoken by The Monarch.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeah, alright...best out of 10 matches?[/QUOTE]

sure, let me hop on. it'll be over fast, i'd bet. i haven't played much. :lol:

edit: i'm on.

Another PSP-on-Craigslist-ship-to-Nigeria moron today at work. He thought he was going to get $600, instead I told him to sell it locally and not be stupid.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Morons in the Uncharted beta keep selecting deathmatch when plunder is much more fun to play.[/QUOTE]

This.

At least plunder takes more than 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back