Elian Gonzalez: Now 100% more Communist!

saw this yesterday. Well he had no choice.

I will wait another 10 years when he finally escapes cuba and writes his own book.

[quote name='darthbudge']He is gonna be a big icon in Cuba. I guarantee it.[/quote]

Like Hasselhoff is big in Germany?

[quote name='darthbudge']He is gonna be a big icon in Cuba. I guarantee it.[/quote]

YES the one who will start the revolution and over throw the castro brothers and free coobaa!!!

fuck ELIAN!

Who gives a goddamn fuck about some little turd from some Back Asswards shit hole, got fucken kids and shit dying a killing eachother in your own goddamn country and all of fucken america swoons over some little ratshit bastard from who gives a shit gilligans island.

[quote name='joe2187']fuck ELIAN!

Who gives a goddamn fuck about some little turd from some Back Asswards shit hole, got fucken kids and shit dying a killing eachother in your own goddamn country and all of fucken america swoons over some little ratshit bastard from who gives a shit gilligans island.[/QUOTE]

lol

Who gives a goddamn fuck about some little turd from some Back Asswards shit hole, got fucken kids and shit dying a killing eachother in your own goddamn country and all of fucken america swoons over some little ratshit bastard from who gives a shit gilligans island.[/quote]

f u

Who gives a goddamn fuck about some little turd from some Back Asswards shit hole, got fucken kids and shit dying a killing eachother in your own goddamn country and all of fucken america swoons over some little ratshit bastard from who gives a shit gilligans island.[/quote]

The voices are starting again aren't they, time for your medicine

They probably bought him off as easily as his father all those years ago. Remember when he was "all for returning Elian to Cuba" after Castro bribed him with shaving cream and new razors?

~HotShotX

Actually, Cuba has a lot going for it right now, with most of the food being local and organic, better health care, I can't really blame Elian.

Who gives a goddamn fuck about some little turd from some Back Asswards shit hole, got fucken kids and shit dying a killing eachother in your own goddamn country and all of fucken america swoons over some little ratshit bastard from who gives a shit gilligans island.[/QUOTE]

Wow, someone forgot to take their Valium today. ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's cause Joe's Rican, they hate those Cubans.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ItsTrueItsTrue92']Cubans hate Puerto Ricans too, but we always get the last laugh.[/QUOTE]

I must be out of the loop 'cause I'm 'Rican and I don't have a problem with Cubans. Well, except for the ones in Miami who think their shit don't stink...

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Does anyone else think of the Robot Chicken episode with Castro playing Dance Dance Revolution when they read that article?[/QUOTE]

This I must see. Which season was this on?

[quote name='daphatty']This I must see. Which season was this on?[/quote]

Season 2. There is another good one where a cyborg Walt Disney attacks Cuba in order to eat Elian, only to die when shot by Castro.

LOL blunt as hell, but well said on America tweaking over something like that when our own kids in trouble don't get shit for attention in comparison.

I agree 100% fuck him. Who the fuck cares? I was going to say the exact same thing, only use some more..... colorful language.

[quote name='sandrokstar']Actually, Cuba has a lot going for it right now, with most of the food being local and organic, better health care, I can't really blame Elian.[/quote]
Yeah, who needs freedom when you have ORGANIC TOMATERS!

Well I am part Rican.....Costa Rican that is.

I was in South Florida back in 2000 when the government raided the home and took the kid away and all that shit happened in South Florida.

Guess 60 minutes is going back to Coobaa to interview him *again*.

Anyways yes it's true, PR's hate Cubans, Haitians hate PR's and so on. Just pretty much all the island people between Central America and Florida hate each other.

I give it a few more years and wait and see if this kid leads a revolt against the Castro's.

Cuba Gear Elian - Cañónes de los Patriotas

Elian is a clone of Fidel. Cuba, with their superior biotech industry, created a clone of Fidel in order to develop the perfect communist leader.

Fidel-
_40967448_school.jpg

Elian-
capt.7c66a4bdb835444b868d11beac3fbd6b.cuba_elian_gonzalez_xlat105.jpg

[quote name='Nibi']Cuba Gear Elian - Cañónes de los Patriotas

Elian is a clone of Fidel. Cuba, with their superior biotech industry, created a clone of Fidel in order to develop the perfect communist leader.

Fidel-
_40967448_school.jpg

Elian-
capt.7c66a4bdb835444b868d11beac3fbd6b.cuba_elian_gonzalez_xlat105.jpg
[/quote]

:hot:

I dont hate cubans...

Just American media's fascination with some bastard kid of another country, when they don't even give two shits about the kids in their own damn country. its just completely fucken STUPID!

[quote name='joe2187']I dont hate cubans...

Just American media's fascination with some bastard kid of another country, when they don't even give two shits about the kids in their own damn country. its just completely fucken STUPID![/quote]

if I was living in south flordia, this would be big news... but up here it's just a 30 second piece on the local news.

[quote name='joe2187']I dont hate cubans...

Just American media's fascination with some bastard kid of another country, when they don't even give two shits about the kids in their own damn country. its just completely fucken STUPID![/quote]

It's the same reason why we'd rather spend $200 trying to save a stray dog who got hit by a car, rather than feed a family for a month: Americans are just plain stupid.

bread's done
Back