Elite Beat Agents New $15

KuromanKuro

CAG Veteran
Elite Beat Agents, 3 styluses, DS case = $15 dollars?

I was in Wal-Mart looking for a coffeemaker the other day when I happened upon this. This isn't a sale either, this item is regular 15 dollars. It comes with either a red or black case, three styluses, a screen wipe, and Elite Beat Agents (Or true swing golf or Monster 4x4 for GBA if you care for that sort of thing.) EBA still sells for 30 dollars new at Wal-Mart and 25 used at gamestop.

I found this in the Mesquite Wal-Mart off of Beltline rd. Hopefully you guys can all get this deal wherever you're at.

PICT0254-1.jpg

PICT0253-1.jpg

I've seen that at my Walmart, but didn't bother to look at the price. At $15, all that is a pretty good deal, so I might go look in to that later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, I seem to remember the price on it was in the $20-25 range, but I can't know for sure until I go look.

Yeah it's not a clearance it's a price drop on merchandise put out for Christmas. It's that way at 4 walmarts in my area. There was also a package with Star Fox

There was a thread for this a while ago but I'm too lazy to look it up. Wal-Mart sold these during the holiday season. I didn't know about the Star Fox one, but I know there were ones for True Swing Golf and Polarium. Still a great deal though.

[quote name='DQT']There was a thread for this a while ago but I'm too lazy to look it up. Wal-Mart sold these during the holiday season. I didn't know about the Star Fox one, but I know there were ones for True Swing Golf and Polarium. Still a great deal though.[/quote]

There was a thread, but at the time it was $20. Nice to see that there's been a $5 price drop! :)

my local wal-mart has them for $20...

they had polarium, starfox, true swing golf, A LOT of EBA, and the batteship/whatever games were on there game for ds as well.

[quote name='Penguin1084']my local wal-mart has them for $20...

they had polarium, starfox, true swing golf, A LOT of EBA, and the sorry/yahtzee/whatever games were on there game for ds as well.[/quote]

Heh, guess which one was popular... (actually, I may buy another one of these deals if I find a Starfox one.)

I don't usually go to Walmart so I didn't know about this. But hey, 15 is just an awesome price for EBA alone.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']If you're looking for just Elite Beat Agents, SEARS has it on clearance for $1.97.[/quote]

WHAT!? I WORK AT SEARS! Where is this at?

[quote name='bornrunnin31']If you're looking for just Elite Beat Agents, SEARS has it on clearance for $1.97.[/quote]

CC has had it on clearance for $8.96 for about a month now if your local Sears doesn't carry games and if no one goes to your local CC.

Yeah this is a universal mark down for those stores that didn't clearance out the kits.
A steal at $15 although I have the DS phat and couldnt use the case :(

The 5 walmarts around me instanly sold ou tof every bundle but the Elite Beat Agents at christimas time, they were all 29.99 when they came out, I guess Elite Beat Agent's sucks or something. lol.

[quote name='Sinnbox']The 5 walmarts around me instanly sold ou tof every bundle but the Elite Beat Agents at christimas time, they were all 29.99 when they came out, I guess Elite Beat Agent's sucks or something. lol.[/quote]

No they were about 90 percent of the bundles apparently.

I went back earlier and bought the last Starfox bundle. Gave the case and styluses to my brother.

10 bucks at a wal-mart in Houston, TX (kirkwood & westheimer)

They have a shit fucking ton of them

TY OP!!!

photo.jpg

[quote name='Cuban__B']10 bucks at a wal-mart in Houston, TX (kirkwood & westheimer)

TY OP!!!

photo.jpg
[/quote]

Man, Mine was sold out of everything but beat agents after teh first day on teh floor, and they are still 14.95. I would buy a crapton of those and resell them.

[quote name='Cuban__B']10 bucks at a wal-mart in Houston, TX (kirkwood & westheimer)

TY OP!!!

photo.jpg
[/quote]

was clubhouse games in there as a game?

I could've SWORE I remember seeing clubhouse games when they first released..

I was going to say I saw it at K-mart for somthing like 12.99. That's probobly covered in the Sears link someone posted though.

I bought it months ago for $4 at Sears. It's not remotely worth $15 unless you like/love rhythm games.

[quote name='Penguin1084']was clubhouse games in there as a game?

I could've SWORE I remember seeing clubhouse games when they first released..[/quote]

I don't think so.
I checked most of the games and they all looked like pretty shitty titles, with the exception of EBA. they have some hotwheels games, monster truck game, polarium, some golf game, and some collection set game with god knows what on it.

Is the DS case a "play thru" case (in which the DS sits in the case and the buttons are accessible thru cut-outs in the plastic sleeve, or is it just a sleeve/box that you place and remove the DS from?

I bought the elite beat bundle a few weeks ago. I can tell you the case is NOT play through. Instead it is a slightly stretchy sleeve with a velcro tab at the top to keep the DS from slipping out and a "carabiner" type clip with strap to carry it. BE careful with the enclosed stylii (is that a word?). I didn't have any scratches untill I used one of them with EBA.
BTW, I paid $7 for mine at Wal Mart, but I didn't post this deal since WalMart clearance varies from store to store. By the time I had finally bought a DS lite, I thought I would go back and get several of these packs, only to find all were gone except 6 boxes bundled with the EBA.

Mine in Glenville, New York had this for $15. The games were Elite Beat Agents (tons of copies of this), Polarium, True Swing Golf, and some low end GBA games like Hot Wheels. Great deal for EBA imo. I find it hysterical that they have EBA + extras for $15 right next to EBA alone for $30.

The Wal-Mart here has them for 9 as well. They used to have Starfox in the bundles as well but those are all gone.

three weeks ago a local walmart had the elite beat agent packs for 5 bucks....

a week later they were....get this....one dollar each.

i bought the last three.....they made great birthday gifts for daughter's friends

the true swing golf packs were still 5 bucks...passed on them

I hope my walmart has them on clearance soon, they don't have to many left though. They do however have a ton of wii point bundles, not clearanced yet, but they will have to mark them down at some point :)

Nice prices you folks are finding. I just started the game a couple days ago, but the major drawback for me is the music. I just don't get into it like, say, Guitar Hero III, which is the only other rhythm game I've ever played. That music I really like, despite that I only knew two songs on the song list. I've heard the Japanese version is better, but obviously you're not going to find this in Wal-mart.

These combination packs I saw back around the holidays, and I was surprised by the offerings, especially as these dropped in value and remained on the store shelves. Much better than the recent "2000 Wii Points and a Crappy Black Silicone Sleeve for Your Classic Controller - You Know You're Excited" packs.

[quote name='MarioMan2.0']They were clearance at my Walmart for $5. Bought four. Gave three away :p[/quote]

Holy crap. For $5 I'd buy all of them. o_O

I got this package some time ago, for 15 I think. The game's worth premium price of 30 imho. Music does kinda suck, and makes me feel like a "tweeny", it's still tons of fun.

bread's done
Back