Elysium Steelbook $15 Target

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I went to price match my Steelbook of Elysium to Target's current price. However, when I searched for it on their website, I noticed the Steelbook is actually $15. It is sold out online, however if you can find it in store r have already bought they will match it. Just an FYI.

Gonna go and see if I can get a copy at my target, wife liked the movie and steelbook would go good in my collection. Thanks op for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
This is already in the weekly Target ad, though it's not obvious that the steelbook and non-steelbook versions share the same DCPI number and the same price.

The tactic of steelbooks and non-steelbooks sharing the same DPCI number isn't a recent thing and has been going on for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would Target price adjust a copy bought at release?  I know Best Buy does it within a few weeks, but not sure about Target.

Would Target price adjust a copy bought at release? I know Best Buy does it within a few weeks, but not sure about Target.
It hasn't been 30 days and besides holiday gift returns are in effect. I went in today and got my $8 back no problem (well, ~$7 because of the cartwheel coupon but I wasn't going to fight over $.75).

It hasn't been 30 days and besides holiday gift returns are in effect. I went in today and got my $8 back no problem (well, ~$7 because of the cartwheel coupon but I wasn't going to fight over $.75).
Will they still price match this or is the sale price done? Bought it release week but didn't realize it dropped..

I love the design of the steelbook, but I gotta say that the movie itself was pretty lackluster in comparison to District 9. Still, I loved the concept of it and the gun designs. Oooh boy. The gun designs..

Managed to find one at the second store I went to last night.  I hadn't seen it before buying it, but I really enjoyed it.

bread's done
Back