Emergency Lowball (OVER)

Everybody will be getting their items, I promise. I mailed out 3 packages to people that never paid, but luckily I ended up receiving the money lol. Last thing I would do is screw over the CAG community.

Still haven't received my games or any update on when they shipped. Not in a rush, but like the others, I'd appreciate the peace of mind a tracking number gives. Please send the number my way soon as you can.

Mail came today. Not here. Although my winnings from a different lowball 3 days ago did arrive. That's unacceptable. I'm now contemplating leaving neutral feedback based on the lack of communication.

Nearly three weeks after payment and still no game. VGC, if you shipped it then update me with a tracking number.

Nothing again today. Worst part is a week after I won the GBASP, I found two of them at a garage sale with the chargers (which was not included in this auction) for what I paid for one. 

The last 12 or so packages were at my front door step of my old house & I got a call from the landlord asking if I knew what they were. I'm on my way to re-send them & this time will keep the tracking #. Also, will be asking the Postmaster since he's always there. I do apologize to everybody as this all kind of went to sh*t. I'll be refunding these last 12 people for the inconvenience. I really do apologize.

Nothing today. Are you messaging these 12 people who are not getting there packages? Am I one of them? Some kind of update would be great.

I filed with Paypal already. Lack of communication and time spent waiting on a refund that I don't know is coming for sure or not has been a little ridiculous.

I still haven't received a package, tracking, or any kind of acceptable update, yet VGC continues to sign in.

I'm trying to be reasonable but the silence is making it hard. At least let us know if there was a problem sending the packages and if they have been sent at all..

I'm trying to be reasonable but the silence is making it hard. At least let us know if there was a problem sending the packages and if they have been sent at all..
I'm with you, if I don't get an update soon, I'm gonna go ahead and file with paypal like sdragon. The lack of communication is an issue.

Still nothing sent him a pm still no response . Guess I'll be filling a ticket with paypal also. This is also the last time I gift payments.

Welp, I got mine today and it was shipped on the 14th via priority mail. Book and game is fine but the lack of communication/tracking and delay shipping leaves a bad taste. I get stuff from Hong Kong / China / Japan faster than this and I usually take the free shipping option.

Anyway, hope the rest of you get this all sorted out.

I think it's 45 days. I'm thinking of setting a deadline, too, probably Wednesday. If I haven't received my purchase by then, I'll file a claim with Paypal. If I do receive it by then, I still feel like some compensation is warranted. At least the shipping charge should be refunded.

I think it's 45 days. I'm thinking of setting a deadline, too, probably Wednesday. If I haven't received my purchase by then, I'll file a claim with Paypal. If I do receive it by then, I still feel like some compensation is warranted. At least the shipping charge should be refunded.
He did say this:

I'll be refunding these last 12 people for the inconvenience. I really do apologize.
However, that hasn't happened.

I'd file with Paypal if you haven't already (immediately). He has not responded to the claim. The whole 12 packages still at his house and not shipped makes absolutely no sense to me.

I'd file with Paypal if you haven't already (immediately). He has not responded to the claim. The whole 12 packages still at his house and not shipped makes absolutely no sense to me.
I'm also not buying the "it's too hard to reply on an iPhone so I'm not going to communicate" excuse.

Last edited:
You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 45 days of this payment. Have a problem with this transaction? Click here to resolve

Ill file tomorrow

I will be leaving feedback, however, i did not get feedback from his end. I will cut my loses, as it makes me believe my partial refund is never coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also don't agree with the not replying because he does not like the mobile version as I personally think the mobile version is by far one of the best and easy to use mobile sites I've used to date. With that I can't imagine he just up and ran with some of the money and that money not being the 200+$ winners so while I think it's been long enough to justify some feedback I find it hard to believe he won't end up coming back.

I don't specifically love it, because multi-quoting is nonexistent but other than that I believe it's easy to use

either way, if it's your only way of communicating, why wouldn't you use it, at least to provide peace of mind? 

bread's done
Back