Emergency Lowball (OVER)

It no longer says so in the OP, but he was the one that totaled his car, right? If so, he'd need a huge amount of capital, and one of the easiest ways to do it is to scam people that you know/are friends with. It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't come back.

I'm not trying to start something. Just pointing people in the possibly right direction.

Lesson here: It can take your entire llifetime to build your reputation and only one day to destroy it.

Sad to see this happen. I am not mad about not getting a refund, but more for him being online and trying to at least reach out and apologize.

Maybe, but I'm giving people the benefit if the doing that they're not that scummy.
Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I'd like to think that he's just in a really tight spot right now and nothing shady is going on.

His_evil_plan.jpg
...like this...

Why though
Nice sneak edit :3

Anyway, if anything he would get a lowball ban. I'm sure he could be given a chance to explain himself. Unless he keeps quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
just came back to this thread.. I got my stuff right away.. what a scumbag.. I wonder if he just listed a ton of stuff seeing if people would bid and he never physically owned any of them... What a pussy... just man up and give refunds...

Well this isn't going to be easy, but I do understand everybody's anger. Communication is important in any lowball & with this one I've failed that. I do greatly apologize to all & hope many of you can forgive me. Keeping things simple over the last month an a half to two months. I've lost my girlfriend of 4 years to somebody else & then the death of two family members (one accident & one natural cause). It all just hit me hard & I went into a depression. Everybody will be receiving their games/goodies as promised. It just sucks that all of this happened & to the few that didn't receive their items. I just want to clear up that those who have done business with me before know I'm quick when it comes to this. The refunds & items will all be sent to those that I had promised.

Well this isn't going to be easy, but I do understand everybody's anger. Communication is important in any lowball & with this one I've failed that. I do greatly apologize to all & hope many of you can forgive me. Keeping things simple over the last month an a half to two months. I've lost my girlfriend of 4 years to somebody else & then the death of two family members (one accident & one natural cause). It all just hit me hard & I went into a depression. Everybody will be receiving their games/goodies as promised. It just sucks that all of this happened & to the few that didn't receive their items. I just want to clear up that those who have done business with me before know I'm quick when it comes to this. The refunds & items will all be sent to those that I had promised.
understand, praying for you. Lost my sister in a car wreck on july 26th bc of a drunk driver. I got my refund but if I get my items ill send you the money

[quote name="VideoGameCollector17" post="12082521" timestamp="1410368063"]Well this isn't going to be easy, but I do understand everybody's anger. Communication is important in any lowball & with this one I've failed that. I do greatly apologize to all & hope many of you can forgive me. Keeping things simple over the last month an a half to two months. I've lost my girlfriend of 4 years to somebody else & then the death of two family members (one accident & one natural cause). It all just hit me hard & I went into a depression. Everybody will be receiving their games/goodies as promised. It just sucks that all of this happened & to the few that didn't receive their items. I just want to clear up that those who have done business with me before know I'm quick when it comes to this. The refunds & items will all be sent to those that I had promised.[/quote]
I didn't win anything but I did want to tell you to hang in there - things will get better.

understand, praying for you. Lost my sister in a car wreck on july 26th bc of a drunk driver. I got my refund but if I get my items ill send you the money
Thank you. It's been a last hard 2 months. Really has been & taken a toll on me emotionally & physically. & no please don't send the money back! Once you receive your games just let me know!

Good to hear your back. Whats done is done as it pertains to this lowball. We can only move forward, life is filled with so many curved balls. Somethings that are thrown at us are hard to catch or hit. I recently visited the e.r. and turns out I have a leg infection. However, I had a trade in the works before i went in and trying to resolve asap. Also, staying in constant commnication with other member. I realized that sometimes we have trouble getting by. No foul and no harm done VGC. I hold no grudges, dont worry about refund from my part. Dude, checked out your profile. Mang, your only 21. I am sorry to hear about the tragic incidents in your life. I to went to a same experience with a girl when I was 20. However, cant say our experiences are one in the same. Hang in there. Truth be told, distract yourself, communicate with those who are your loved ones or friends. Pick up a hobby. There are plenty of fish in the sea. "Really, wish I would have listened to that saying." Doesnt mean you did not like/love the person you were with. It is just a way of thinking and different perspectives. When I was caught up in my depression for a long time i built, anger, resentment, and a cold heart. You seem like a decent guy, so to hell with that. Dont cheat yourself in new opportunities. I cheated myself from having an amazing job and meeting such a great person. Live life, and dont rush. You will know when your ready. Just be honest qith yourself and with everyone else. Remember, "Hurt people hurt people." Unfortunately, life is too short. One minute our loved ones are here and then next they are gone. My words come sincerely from my heart. I wish you the best, and if you ever just need to chat, send me a pm.

I didn't win anything but I did want to tell you to hang in there - things will get better.
Thank you! I appreciate it a lot! Normally, I'm such an outgoing & happy person. This last month & a half especially was a whole different person. I just didn't see the good in anything & it really sucked. Time heals everything.

VGC, I can't compare to anything in my life bring nearly as bad as your right now, but I do sympathize. Right now I'm going through some financial issues and I've been feeling pretty down, too. I hope all gets better, man.

Good to hear your back. Whats done is done as it pertains to this lowball. We can only move forward, life is filled with so many curved balls. Somethings that are thrown at us are hard to catch or hit. I recently visited the e.r. and turns out I have a leg infection. However, I had a trade in the works before i went in and trying to resolve asap. Also, staying in constant commnication with other member. I realized that sometimes we have trouble getting by. No foul and no harm done VGC. I hold no grudges, dont worry about refund from my part. Dude, checked out your profile. Mang, your only 21. I am sorry to hear about the tragic incidents in your life. I to went to a same experience with a girl when I was 20. However, cant say our experiences are one in the same. Hang in there. Truth be told, distract yourself, communicate with those who are your loved ones or friends. Pick up a hobby. There are plenty of fish in the sea. "Really, wish I would have listened to that saying." Doesnt mean you did not like/love the person you were with. It is just a way of thinking and different perspectives. When I was caught up in my depression for a long time i built, anger, resentment, and a cold heart. You seem like a decent guy, so to hell with that. Dont cheat yourself in new opportunities. I cheated myself from having an amazing job and meeting such a great person. Live life, and dont rush. You will know when your ready. Just be honest qith yourself and with everyone else. Remember, "Hurt people hurt people." Unfortunately, life is too short. One minute our loved ones are here and then next they are gone. My words come sincerely from my heart. I wish you the best, and if you ever just need to chat, send me a pm.
I know that all I can do is move forward & over time I'll feel like why did I let one girl affect me as much as she did. What hurt me the most was that I allowed her to talk to her "friend" as much as she did. I thought they were "Just Friends." It's true that you must cherish everything & with the death of my family members the hardest thing was looking at my aunt & trying to tell her it would be "Okay" when I myself was hurting. Thank you for the invite of being there to chat whenever. I really do appreciate the kind words so much.

VGC, I can't compare to anything in my life bring nearly as bad as your right now, but I do sympathize. Right now I'm going through some financial issues and I've been feeling pretty down, too. I hope all gets better, man.
Going through something like this is something I wouldn't wish upon anybody. There were just days where I felt worthless & didn't have the strength to do anything. My whole life just felt "empty" Financial issues were another concern of mine which is why I started this lowball. Thank you, Modoru. I appreciate the kind words as well.

I received my items quick and timely, so nothing from me on that front,

just wanted to say I can sympathize with you, hang in there buddy!

Hey VGC I can definitely sympathize.  Almost two years ago I fell into depression and ignored the school,  my family, and my friends.  It was hard for me to get back on the saddle so take your time to deliver my goods. 

I received my items quick and timely, so nothing from me on that front,

just wanted to say I can sympathize with you, hang in there buddy!
Thank you for the kind words!

Hey VGC I can definitely sympathize. Almost two years ago I fell into depression and ignored the school, my family, and my friends. It was hard for me to get back on the saddle so take your time to deliver my goods.
I ignored school for the last 3 weeks since it began. I got to talk to my professors & the workload is going to even be harder for me now. It definitely wasn't an easy time for me. No wise words from some of my closet friends helped & the feedback I'm getting from here is greatly appreciated. I love this community!

I'll be mailing your package out tomorrow morning before class & then hopefully will have funds readily available once your items arrive!

Nice to hear you're doing better. I haven't been having the greatest year either, although my situation(s) are fairly minor compared to yours, so I can definitely sympathize.

Doesn't everyone who bad mouth VGC17 feel like an asshole now .... my advice, take " a leave of absence"  this semester from school, and go back next year, don't push yourself.

"The last 12 or so packages were at my front door step of my old house & I got a call from the landlord asking if I knew what they were. I'm on my way to re-send them & this time will keep the tracking #. Also, will be asking the Postmaster since he's always there. I do apologize to everybody as this all kind of went to sh*t. I'll be refunding these last 12 people for the inconvenience. I really do apologize."

No, I don't feel like an asshole, because still a lot that doesn't make any sense to me. Some claimed items were re-sealed, others never got items, others got items that weren't in good condition as stated.

I dont feel like an asshole either. I was stating my experience here on the forum. I even reached out to VGC. However, didn't hear from him until I read his post on the forum recently . Although, I was promised a refund, I really could care less. I even messaged VGC about it. Im more concerned about his health and moral state. I definetely sympathize
with VGC. I went through 2yrs of depression. Lost my job, got pneumonia, my gf left, and shit just hit the fan, then became an alcoholic. So I understand what he is going through. If anything I am extending my hand and to anyone who would like it as well. Life is too short for all this bull stuff. I am terribly sorry for everyone who got a raw deal and short end of a stick. I think we all do the best we can. We can try to at least be understanding. At the end of the day we can only try to put ourselve. In someones else shoes, and see what it would be like. My heart goes to VGC. Hopefully VGC, recovers and stays strong. As for those he failed to works things out with, I believe he explained himself and is trying to do something. I hope he comes to good terms with everyone. Take care everyone. Life is just too short. I extend my hand, my friendship, and my ears to this community. Life can get hard, but doesnt mean we have to go through things alone. Sometimes we just want someone to listen to us, and to be there for us when we fall.

It's not even about that though; even if you changed your name, your rep remains the same, regardless of whether or not you made up for them. So why should it matter, to begin with?

Edit: don't get me wrong, I'm glad you made amends with everyone, and especially that it was resolved in such a peaceful manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhmm huh? Looks like i know what I will be drawing over the weekend, since someone did not send me or direct me to great pictures of conker. (Sound of clearing throat)--here.

bread's done
Back