Emergency Lowball (OVER)

It's so hard to pull the trigger when everyone is throwing money at you. I just sit a few minutes not watching then randomly post.

I'll tally everything up in the 3rd post.

Nice! Got some good stuff! Awesome lowball with some epic bidding at the end. Only missed out on Nier and Mini Ninjas, but I'm happy with the haul I pulled.

DAMN missed gunstar by less than a minute.. *sigh* thats why i prefer just a loose general end time, too many last minute snipers when you have an exact time. ah well got most of the other stuff i wanted i guess but really wanted that one

UGHHHH

Would have went more. Congrats!
This sums up our battle.

Back and forth.

Do not start the video from the beginning. Do not read the description. They contain BIG spoilers!

If any one else has gotten to that point of the game, it is okay to be jealous. Personally, I had to redo that level a few times because of the Black Knight battle.

I also just wanted to make sure you were aware, since even though you replied to me earlier, the change wasn't made on the list posted 20 minutes or so before the end. I bid $2 on Puzzle Quest Galactrix in post #166 while biggzy32 bid $2 in post #216 yet biggzy32 is currently shown as the high bidder for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sums up our battle.
Back and forth.

Do not start the video from the beginning. Do not read the description. They contain BIG spoilers!

If any one else has gotten to that point of the game, it is okay to be jealous. Personally, I had to redo that level a few times because of the Black Knight battle.
Congrats! I would have went higher and was about to post (damn walking dead) but it was getting close to my limit for Fire Emblem.

What shape is your complete copy in? ;)

well one good thing about this auction.. its making me want to replay fire emblem, lol. Im playing through the GBA games again now, maybe afterwards ill give the GC one another go

Yeah the $4 shipping at least for me is a bit high.
Pulled my shipping from a recent lowball from another CAG. For example though, if I buy a shipping envelope, tape, or buy a box for each shipment then the $4 is easily justified. I may have 3 envelopes and 2 boxes that will work for shipping. So the rest I will be forced to buy supplies for. Guess I could have put Shipping & Handling in my OP though. You bid with confidence though and if need be PM me at the end and we can work out something if you feel the shipping is too high. I'm not a greedy person at all. Hence shipping a SEGA Genesis for $4

Hey guys, I wanted to thank you all for cooperating with me in this lowball. I decided to help out Frosty and run the lowball, and told him ahead of time that I would be very tight on time come today. I have never ran a lowball before so up until Friday night things were going pretty smooth. I actually had a fun despite a bit of the craziness it brought me with trying to update the OP in the short amount of time I had. Definitely thought I could update like 5 pages worth of bids in under 30 minutes haha! Oh well, and glad to see Frosty received some big bucks on some games.

Hope you all got what you wanted!! Thanks again!

C'mon dudes, you dropped the ball with this one. At least put in a final winning bid list, please and thanks. :(

^ Seems like the "LIVE" was a snarky response to one of the first posts, where someone asked if "LIVE" could be added to the title so people would know it was active. It's not like they asked for "LIVE" to be the ONLY other word. I find it all disappointing, but whatever.

you guys beat me to it, I keep a notepad file with all the bids im keeping track of, considering there were already several errors in the 'updates' we really need a final win tally here. This was kinda a loose lowbal but this is kinda a requisite

here i'll start it off heres the ones i know i won 

Wartech $2

Klonoa 2 $16

future tactics the uprising $2

Black Stone: Magic & Steel $4

Genji Day of the Blade $7

Deep Labyrinth  $7

the guardian legend $4

Wally Bear and the "NO!" Gang  $6

hidden invasion $1

Bujingai  $4

summoner $1
summoner 2  $1
C-Control complete series  $19

think i lost out on gunstar super heroes to infinite jest since it ended as i was typing

those are straight from the notepad file i kept with all the bids i was doing, with the ones i gave up on omitted and the outbids removed

Items I know I won

Great Football - $1 Deathfromace
Hang On/Safari Hunt - $1 Deathfromace
Pro Wrestling- $1 Deathfromace
Reggie Jackson Baseball- $1 Deathfromace

Vectorman-$1 Deathfromace
X-Men-$1 Deathfromace
AAAHH!! Real Monsters-$6 Deathfromace

[SIZE=medium]Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ghostsbusters $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Batman Gotham City Racer $3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Siren $3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Seven Samurai 20XX $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Nightmare of Druaga $3[/SIZE]

Thunder Spirits $6

[SIZE=medium]Taz Mania $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Starfox $3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Black stone magic and steel $3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Persona 4 guide $10[/SIZE]
Jup I was right.

Congrats, looks like you get it. I guess I missed your bid since the OP had delays in updates.

I think someone else bid 6 bucks on Thunder Spirits as well after me but I was first. Actually I bid 6 bucks loooooong ago. So who gets it then? Would really help me cope with the high shipping to europe. :)

Per the rule... 4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.50, $.10 or $.01 bids!

Batman Begins-$1.5 ahchama - Would this be invalid?  Because I had it at $1.

Here's what it looks like I won, using a brief search. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:

TimeSplitters Future Perfect (sealed, PS2) - $14

Red Faction Guerilla (sealed, 360) - $14

Super Mario All Stars (sealed, Wii) - $43

Chromehounds (sealed, 360) - $2

Last edited:
I was working on the list last night but it had been nearly 24 hours and I passed out. I may have mentioned I work nights which is why I just got up now. I'll have the final list up in a few minutes.

Also, I did read the LIVE post in the beginning and it could have used a better title.

Sorry for all the delays.

I don't think any of us are too concerned about delays as long as we know what's going on. Lowballs seem like a stressful little experience.

Pretty sure all I got was Ghost Slayers Ayashi for $1.

I'm hoping the 3rd post is correct. I'll go through the pm's everyone sent me. I will be packing up everything after some Cocoa Krispies. Everyone who sent me their address (or corrections...), will get their totals tonight.

Per the rule... 4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.50, $.10 or $.01 bids!

Batman Begins-$1.5 ahchama - Would this be invalid? Because I had it at $1.
If I were the person making the decision I would say you won as bidding an amount not valid per the rules would be invalid.

Edit: My winnings on the third post look correct. I would suggest taking the biddings on the first one off or hiding them as it might confuse people not reading your post.

Pulled my shipping from a recent lowball from another CAG. For example though, if I buy a shipping envelope, tape, or buy a box for each shipment then the $4 is easily justified. I may have 3 envelopes and 2 boxes that will work for shipping. So the rest I will be forced to buy supplies for. Guess I could have put Shipping & Handling in my OP though. You bid with confidence though and if need be PM me at the end and we can work out something if you feel the shipping is too high. I'm not a greedy person at all. Hence shipping a SEGA Genesis for $4
I'm not saying that that is unreasonable by any means. Just saying I've seen other lowballs for $3 first item or exact shipping. And threatening to charge handling fee's I think we all can agree is a little unnecessary.

If I were the person making the decision I would say you won as bidding an amount not valid per the rules would be invalid.

Edit: My winnings on the third post look correct. I would suggest taking the biddings on the first one off or hiding them as it might confuse people not reading your post.
^ This, absolutely. If you (as the OP) honor any .50 bids, you should honor all .50 bids. Just my 2 cents which equates to jack crap in most places.

PM with address sent, my winnings in the 3rd post look accurate/not gonna complain because its says I won what I wanted lol

Thank you for updating the bids. Yep, my winnings are correct (too bad I missed out on last minute bidding) and I'll send a PM shortly.

When i see frosty's avatar, i think of this - ---- i'll send you my address in a few minutes.

………………….._,, ~’’’¯¯¯’’~ ,,               
  ……………….., ‘’ ; ; ;_,,-- ,,_ ; ;’’ ,…………………………….. ,,,-- ,,               
  ……………….,’ ; ; ;, ‘ , , , , , ‘ , ; ;’ ,,,,---~~’’’’’’~- ,,, …..,, ~’’ ; ; ; ;_ ;’,               
  ……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , ,, ~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’ ,, ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,               
  ……………….’, ; ; ‘ , ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’ , , , , , ,’ ; |               
  …………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’ , , , ‘ ;,-‘               
  ………………….,’ ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’ ‘ ;,,-‘               
  ………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’               
  ………………, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;, ‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,               
  ……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ‘’¯: ¯’’ , ; ; ;’,               
  …………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘ ,_: : _, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |               
  ……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’ ,,_ : :, ‘ ; ; ; ;|               
  ………….., ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~ , , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|               
  ..…………, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : :) , , , ,’’ , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|               
  ……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,               
  ……., ‘’ ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~ ,,,, ~~’’’¯’’’~ ,, , ,_, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,               
  …., ‘’ ~’’, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘ ,               
  ……….,’ ; ;, , ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’ , ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’               
  ………,’ ~’ , ‘ ~’’ ‘, , ‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,, ‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;, ‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,               
  ………., ‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ,,_ ; ; ; _, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’ ‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,               
  …….., ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’ ,               
  ……, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘ ,               
  …..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,               
  ….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’               
  …,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,, -~~’’’’’’~ ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’….., ~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,                
  …| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…, ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;, ‘               
  …’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,, ‘’               
  ….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯               
  …..’’ , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,, ‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘               
  ………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,, ~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;, ‘               
  ………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘               
  ………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘               
  …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|               
  …………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,, _ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,               
  ………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;, ‘….’’ , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,               
  ………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;, ‘’……….’ , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,               
  ……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,               
  ………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;, ‘’…………………’’ , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |               
  ……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |               
  ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’               
  ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’               
  ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’………………………., ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ‘               
  ……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘               
  ………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,               
  ………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,               
  ……………………………………………’’ ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~ ,,               
  ………………………………………………..’’ , ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’ ,’’-,               
  …………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘ ,__,\\- \\.               
  ……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ \\ , ,|, |               
  ………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘

I'm not saying that that is unreasonable by any means. Just saying I've seen other lowballs for $3 first item or exact shipping. And threatening to charge handling fee's I think we all can agree is a little unnecessary.
We might could agree on it if that's what I said.

Should have posted in OP shipping and handling is what I said. Boxes/Envelopes/Tape cost money. That's my point. I've seen lots of lowball auctions. Many different shipping costs and reasons for said costs.

bread's done
Back