EM's new video

:rofl: Wholy shit. That song's awesome, and I love the video. I had no idea he was coming out with an album any time soon, let alone next month. :shock: Thanks OP!!

Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

That's what happens in all the albums. Last album it was Without Me, but my favorite song from Eminem show sure as hell isn't that. I still love the song though. :D

...Or maybe I'm just desperate for more eminem, so I love everything he does atm.

Apparently, Eminem is at the point in his career where he doesn't even bother to make a good single because he knows his album will sell no matter how shitty it is. :roll:

I will say though, having Eric Estrada in the video was pretty funny.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

That's what happens in all the albums. Last album it was Without Me, but my favorite song from Eminem show sure as hell isn't that. I still love the song though. :D

...Or maybe I'm just desperate for more eminem, so I love everything he does atm.[/quote]

I think we all want a little more em. The guys good, but I think Without me, though it was a hook, still has a little more substance than this one. Actually his first three hook songs, My Name is, WIth out Me, and the reall Slim Shady, were better than this one IMO. I'm still expecting for the album to rock.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

...Or maybe I'm just desperate for more eminem, so I love everything he does atm.[/quote]

I think we all want a little more em. The guys good, but I think Without me, though it was a hook, still has a little more substance than this one. Actually his first three hook songs, My Name is, WIth out Me, and the reall Slim Shady, were better than this one IMO. I'm still expecting for the album to rock.[/quote]

Yep, I agree completely. I'm definitely picking this one up the second it comes out, not for this song but the album itself.

Song wasn't very good.

Are those little kids in like everything now? Missy elliot videos, those clothes commericials (i forget what store), now this. Weird.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

I think we all want a little more em. The guys good, but I think Without me, though it was a hook, still has a little more substance than this one. Actually his first three hook songs, My Name is, WIth out Me, and the reall Slim Shady, were better than this one IMO. I'm still expecting for the album to rock.[/quote]

Yep, I agree completely. I'm definitely picking this one up the second it comes out, not for this song but the album itself.[/quote]

Agreed. Just Lose It doesn't seem to have rhymes that we know that we have been accustomed to from Em. Hope he's still got it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

Yep, I agree completely. I'm definitely picking this one up the second it comes out, not for this song but the album itself.[/quote]

Agreed. Just Lose It doesn't seem to have rhymes that we know that we have been accustomed to from Em. Hope he's still got it.[/quote]

Well, it's not like he's been completely shut out, since D12 world came out a few months ago. I'm not worrying too much, he probably just wanted to try something new for his hook.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

Agreed. Just Lose It doesn't seem to have rhymes that we know that we have been accustomed to from Em. Hope he's still got it.[/quote]

Well, it's not like he's been completely shut out, since D12 world came out a few months ago. I'm not worrying too much, he probably just wanted to try something new for his hook.[/quote]

I'm a little worried after hearing this one, but you're right about D12 World which nearly all of it sounded like Em wrote it himself. It's just the fact that this one kind of sounded lame and had some boring rhymes in it. Some of the rymes sounded recycled. Not to mention the song was basically nothing and had no substance.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

Well, it's not like he's been completely shut out, since D12 world came out a few months ago. I'm not worrying too much, he probably just wanted to try something new for his hook.[/quote]

I'm a little worried after hearing this one, but you're right about D12 World which nearly all of it sounded like Em wrote it himself. It's just the fact that this one kind of sounded lame and had some boring rhymes in it. Some of the rymes sounded recycled. Not to mention the song was basically nothing and had no substance.[/quote]

True, but he just threw some parodies in there. Em doesn't need to have substance I guess for his hook, he's just announcing he was back. With the mixed messages he was giving in a couple songs, I wasn't even sure if he was coming back at all. This is probably a wake-up call to the rest of the world, announcing that he's back (hence 'Encore' for the title). And yeah, his stuff in D12 world was good and it was barely not that long ago, just a couple months ago, so I doubt that he's lost his "touch" and is really just experimenting with different things to see what kind of reaction he gets. But Em's style is Em's style, so I seriously doubt the rest of his album will sound like 'Just lose it'.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

I'm a little worried after hearing this one, but you're right about D12 World which nearly all of it sounded like Em wrote it himself. It's just the fact that this one kind of sounded lame and had some boring rhymes in it. Some of the rymes sounded recycled. Not to mention the song was basically nothing and had no substance.[/quote]

True, but he just threw some parodies in there. Em doesn't need to have substance I guess for his hook, he's just announcing he was back. With the mixed messages he was giving in a couple songs, I wasn't even sure if he was coming back at all. This is probably a wake-up call to the rest of the world, announcing that he's back (hence 'Encore' for the title). And yeah, his stuff in D12 world was good and it was barely not that long ago, just a couple months ago, so I doubt that he's lost his "touch" and is really just experimenting with different things to see what kind of reaction he gets. But Em's style is Em's style, so I seriously doubt the rest of his album will sound like 'Just lose it'.[/quote]

Makes sense. I reallly didn't feel that he was giving any mixed messages off of D12 World, I always knew he owuld come back. I just never thought that it would be this year, I was expecting it to be next year in March or May.

Hysterical video, so so song. I'm sure the rest of his album will have classic Em rhymes.

Oh, and for the record, D12 is garbage.

[quote name='daphatty']Hysterical video, so so song. I'm sure the rest of his album will have classic Em rhymes.

Oh, and for the record, D12 is garbage.[/quote]

No..no..no, first D12 album so-so, second album MUCH better.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Eh the video is alright but the song isn't his best in recent memory. It sounds like its just a hook to sell records while the rest of the album will be more meaningful.[/quote]

True, but he just threw some parodies in there. Em doesn't need to have substance I guess for his hook, he's just announcing he was back. With the mixed messages he was giving in a couple songs, I wasn't even sure if he was coming back at all. This is probably a wake-up call to the rest of the world, announcing that he's back (hence 'Encore' for the title). And yeah, his stuff in D12 world was good and it was barely not that long ago, just a couple months ago, so I doubt that he's lost his "touch" and is really just experimenting with different things to see what kind of reaction he gets. But Em's style is Em's style, so I seriously doubt the rest of his album will sound like 'Just lose it'.[/quote]

Makes sense. I reallly didn't feel that he was giving any mixed messages off of D12 World, I always knew he owuld come back. I just never thought that it would be this year, I was expecting it to be next year in March or May.[/quote]

It wasn't in D12 world where I heard the mixed messages, but yeah, I was thinking that too that if he was going to come back it'd be early 2005. So happy it's next month. :)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']

It wasn't in D12 world where I heard the mixed messages, but yeah, I was thinking that too that if he was going to come back it'd be early 2005. So happy it's next month. :)[/quote]

Me too. That's why I thought he was being a little hasty with the release of this one. But I guess when he thinks he's ready, he's ready. I think the worst part of Just Lose it is that incessant Ahhhahahahah or what ever he says when he says go crazy.

[quote name='zewone']D12 is far from garbage just not as good as Em. D12 World really showed how much they have grown as artists even the retarded Bizarre.[/quote]

D12 World IMO can mainly be accredited for its success because of Eminem. You have to be kidding me if you don't have a suspicion that Em did most of the work on that album.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Just Loose It, IMO very funny.
Heres the link to MTV
http://www.mtv.com/music/video/premiere/eminem/index.jhtml

His new album Encore realeses on Nov. 16[/quote]

LOSE! One O!

On subject, I remember I used to thing his videos were great when he first came out, now I guess i have grown up a bit, and I didn't find this the least bit funny. I don't know what you all see in it, the song isn't really catchy, which is extremely unexpected, his singles were always catchy.

[quote name='swetooth9']on a side note...what's up w/ ppl quoting others making their posts half a page ???[/quote]

dealt with... :)

[quote name='zewone']
I'm sure he did, but you got to give it them for learning from him and really just sounding, flowing, and writing better.[/quote]

Call me DenisDFat or Cornfedwb if you will, but you simply can't polish a turd. That's exactly what D12 is.

[quote name='zewone']I'm sure he did, but you got to give it them for learning from him and really just sounding, flowing, and writing better. [/quote]

Yaeh you got to. They had to have done something.

My, what a shit song. Nice to know that he's aiming his stuff at the same age group as George Lucas is now. Let's just hope that the rest of the album is absolutely nothing like this.

Great video, you can always count on Eminem to put some laughs in his videos. Loved the MJ catching his hair on fire, the Pee Wee laugh, the Bad Santa stuff, he's great at all of that parody stuff. Can't wait for this album, need to get the first, still don't have it.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl: Wholy shit. That song's awesome, and I love the video. I had no idea he was coming out with an album any time soon, let alone next month. :shock: Thanks OP!![/quote]
No problem, you can thank my wife for givin me the heads up last night about the new video, Ive known about the new album for about 2 weeks now.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']The guys good, but I think Without me, though it was a hook, still has a little more substance than this one. Actually his first three hook songs, My Name is, WIth out Me, and the reall Slim Shady, were better than this one IMO. [/quote]

Truth be told.[/quote]
And dont forget about MY BAND and Purple Pills (or Hills) which were the hooks for the D12 CDs.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='daphatty']Hysterical video, so so song. I'm sure the rest of his album will have classic Em rhymes.

Oh, and for the record, D12 is garbage.[/quote]

No..no..no, first D12 album so-so, second album MUCH better.[/quote]
I agree, the first one wasnt all too great, about 6 good songs, but D12 World is definently way better, I still listen to half the songs on there

bread's done
Back