**ENDED!**Giving away Super Mario Advance (GBA)

I am a man who enjoys chocolate milk, I have some right behind me as I type.
However, I cannot throw that phrase out as freely as others, but whom I can truly say "I Love You" is to my mother. So to that, I Love You Mom!

Chocolate milk is always gone 3 times as fast as regular milk is in this house. Needless to say we enjoy it.

I love your contests, bruh.

I had to give up chocolate milk because it cheated on me. I proposed and said I love you, and it didnt love me back.

:(

I still love you chocolate milk!

*With chocolate milk mustache* I love you for all the chocolate related milk products I've ever had in my lifetime. This counts that cereal that makes regular milk into chocolate milk!

My daughter would tell me "I love you" while playing this in the back seat of the van while drinking, chocolate milk, which we both love! :)

A few years ago I drank so much chocolate milk I woke up in the middle of the night vomiting because my body was becoming more lactose intolerant as I aged. I love you, but only as much as a person can love someone giving away a free game.

oh chocolate milk, i love you. even though you are the color of poo.
mario, mario, he's my man. if you give me that copy, i will play it as much as i can.

Thanks for the cool contest. It makes me shout "I love you" from the rooftops. Also, contest aside, chocolate milk is pretty rad (as is the lesser known but equally good strawberry milk).

I love you so much...

sometimes, when I'm alone, and thinking about you, I pour chocolate milk all over myself and...

8-[

[quote name='furyk']Thanks for the cool contest. It makes me shout "I love you" from the rooftops. Also, contest aside, chocolate milk is pretty rad (as is the lesser known but equally good strawberry milk).[/QUOTE]

but doooooooood, have you ever had banana milk? :whee:

sorta off topic
but i love you monster hunter tri~
you bring great joy late night hunting
*note to self buy chocolate milk to make nights more great while hunting*

Real men have chocolate milk staches when hunting monsters

The words I love you are often thrown around.It often means I like sleeping with you.Thats why I wont say unless I mean it.Chocolate milk is fine I guess but I find it to be to chocolatey.

bread's done
Back