ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Free bump

Lots of awesome stuff guys don't miss out!

13131962-illustration-of-a-money-crazed-smiley-seeing-dollars.jpg

ANY ITEM BID ON AFTER THIS POST (BEFORE MIDNIGHT) WILL BE EXTENDED UNTIL 12:10 pm (EST)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Theft Auto V Poster 1 and 2 - $3 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Steelbook (w/ manual)  -$6

Beyond: Two Souls Steelbook: $10

Grand Theft Auto V: Special Edition Contents Steelbook - $12

Grand Theft Auto V Poster 1 and 2 - $4

Beyond: Two Souls Steelbook: $10

Grand Theft Auto V: Special Edition Contents Steelbook - $13

are the only active items. Thanks everyone! Congrats Fizz!

Just to refresh, right at 12:10 im posting lowball over. I know this might cause a late snipe but I feel like it took the "surprise" out of it. Thanks again for bidding!

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2 discs, the movie and special contents)- TheFizzzzzzzz-$9

The Expendables 2-The Fizzzzz $3

LOWBALL OVER! THANKS EVERYONE!!!! I'm at a friends right now, but ill be home later tonight and will hopefully be able to get all the invoices out then!

And my field test for rolling time failed lol. Sorry! I was hoping the extra 10 minutes would at least give you the idea that someone else was interested in it

Sorry Straw. 

I really wanted those posters.  

No hard feelings.

And OP, even though sniping worked out for me....Usually the best way to end lowballs is to have an undisclosed time.

And then if you're having  a rolling period, give it 10-15 minutes and end that at an undisclosed time as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yeah, that would have been smarter. Oh well, live and learn.

Thanks again everyone, all invoices have been sent out. 

bread's done
Back