ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Amiibos:

Toon Link Amiibo B (new/sealed) ) $7

Bowser Amiibo (new/sealed) $7

Blurays:
The Wolf Of Wall Street (BR/DVD)$3
Rise of the Planet of the Apes $2

Thank you guys for the bids!!

Sorry you missed out on that Cheap, but like Brash said, I updated the OP 5 minutes after his bid. 

All invoices have been sent out! Thanks again!!!

Fastest I've ever had everyone pay! At work right now, will ship everyone's package out later today and PM tracking numbers. Thanks!!

Have no idea why I haven't purchased the Nintendoroid WW Link from Amazon since its been on there for a good price for so long, but I will gladly bid on it here good sir when you're up and running again! Hopefully I remember to check your LB out in time!

Good to know! I'll shoot you a message when it starts up. I finally caved and ordered one for myself and before it arrived my girlfriend surprised me with one, so I figured id bring the extra one here!

Mega Man A (new/sealed)
Mega Man B (new/sealed)
Sonic A (new/sealed)
Sonic B (new/sealed)
Sonic C (new/sealed)
Sheik (new/sealed
 All of these 2$

The Order
10$

Updated.

And Havoc just so you know Brash got all the $2 bids in before you so those didn't count

Thanks for all the early bids everyone!

5) Please note that you will
Shipping/Payment:

Shipping will be $4 for the first item and $1 for each additional item. This includes Delivery Confirmation (or whatever it's called now. Insurance can be added for a cost) and everything will be shipped in a bubble mailer (or a box with padding on inside if too
PS4:
The Order 1886: Collector's Edition (Comes with Outer Box, Unused DLC, Stickers, Game and Steelbook, and Unopened Galahad Statue) (Shipping will be exact for this) $20-Havoc007

3DS:
Pokemon: Omega Ruby (sealed) $5-Blade
Pokemon Y $2-Brash_Attack

Figurines:
Nendoroid Wind Waker Link Figurine (New/Sealed) $7- The Lord of Awesome

Dancing Groot Pop Funko Entertainment Earth Exclusive (Pot is red and has the "ravager" symbol) (New in box) $3-Vygelor

Amiibos:
Mega Man A (new/sealed) $2-Brash_Attack
Mega Man B (new/sealed) $2-Brash_Attack
Sonic A (New/sealed) $4-The Lord of Awesome
Sonic B (new/sealed) $2-Brash_Attack
Sonic C (new/sealed) $2-Brash_Attack
Sheik (new/sealed) $2-Brash_Attack
[/QUOTE]Why did you quote that?

3DS:
Pokemon: Omega Ruby (sealed) $10
Pokemon Y $10
Figurines: