ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Not kidding, I've been looking for it for like 2 months (only recently got a Wii U) but Gamestop's don't have it where I live. You won it fair and square. It would be nice of you to do so though. You're call man, my $28 bid is still on. : )

All invoices sent! 

Joseph, I Pmed Rigor Mortis letting him know that I am fine with whatever. I will keep you updated.

Thanks again everyone! If you're able to pay today I should be able to ship tomorrow!

yeah ill defer to his 28 bid. I do want it, but I think I will use that money towards project cars instead this week. COngrats to both of you.

Everyone who paid so far will have their items shipped tomorrow, got em all packed up.

Thanks again for everyone's participation...I'd much rather see other CAGs get my stuff than trade it to Gamestop

All paid and ready to ship except for one (who has contacted me). My kind of lowball! Nice and efficient. Will get all tracking numbers out tomorrow!

Swag:
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Statue and CE box (mint)-$1

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Art Book and Case from CE-$1

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Steelbook from CE-$1

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Necklace/Pendant from CE-$1

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cloth Map from CE-$1

Silver Mario A (NIB, slight box damage, crease up top) - $1 SpazX

Wario (NIB, box damage) - $2 SpazX

Pac-Man (NIB,mint) - $2 SpazX

Splatoon 3 pack (NIB, very slight box damage) - $2 SpazX

bread's done
Back