Enslaved Best Buy 360 $4.99 Used

[quote name='United_Korea']do used games from best buy come with case and manual?[/QUOTE]
In the beginning I would've said that they ALWAYS would come with case and manual. However, they recently started taking in games disc/cart only both in-store AND online(only option required to be selected now is if the game is playable) and I've been seeing more and more disc only copies of games on their used shelves.

So, at best my answer is YMMV.:cry: Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

As for the topic, this game is really good but the ending is....:whistle2:s. I guess they were setting up for a sequel but the game sold abysmally, so I sincerely doubt the sequel will ever come to fruition.

Huh, looks like there is a B2G1F on preowned games going on then, picked up Enslaved, Crackdown 2, and Darksiders for $10 before tax. Vanquish for PS3 was also $5 and in-stock, so I guess they restocked a bunch of their preowned games.

This is a very good game. Engaging characters, good pacing and a terrific narrative. At $4.99 you'd be a fool to pass on this if you enjoy story-driven games.

Dead for shipping now, it was available when I put it in my cart but then I decided to poke around to see if there were any other cheap games for the B2G1.

Nearest store is too darn far, I'll just hit Kmart in an hour to try to get it $9.99 new. Thanks for posting anyway!

I usually miss lightning deals between school, work, and a nagging kid. :( I just grabbed it from Kmart with no hassle and back home within 15 minutes of opening so it's good.

I was just trying for the used deal because Enslaved & The Darkness were both $4.99, was trying to find a 3rd cheap one that at least the kid would like when the status changed.

ugh, hate this, I add to cart Enslaved, darksiders and harvest moon, shows 10 bucks in cart, but cannot ship any to store or ship to my house.

Whats the flippin point?

bread's done
Back