Enslaved, Fallout: New Vegas & a couple X360 cables!!

Yep, it's been online and has the new Xbox 360 Dashboard installed.
I'm interested in GTA 4 and Bioshock 2, or Black Ops (just the case + medal though)
How much would I have to add for either?

how long you have the 360 for? Is it banned from live? Risky buying hmm, your feedback that says you went MIA over a transaction seems pretty fishy, can you take a picture of the manufacture date?

Last edited by a moderator:
martinG - PM'd
EDIT: Nevermind, your inbox is full :[

CaoPi - I understand your suspicion, but that transaction was from a lowball.. I bid on a ME2 Cerberus code during the beginning of the lowball and completely forgot about it by the time it was over. Then I took a break from CAG and came back a day late. D:

Here's a pic of the console's back, the picture is from a while back but it's still the same console.

5059359692_4716b3600c_b.jpg

[quote name='1trueshad0w']Yep, it's been online and has the new Xbox 360 Dashboard installed.
I'm interested in GTA 4 and Bioshock 2, or Black Ops (just the case + medal though)
How much would I have to add for either?[/QUOTE]

5 bucks for the case and medal? idk.

Hmm that sounds fair but I kinda want to see other offers on the credit for now.. I'll PM you if I'm interested in trading it for sure, though

[quote name='1trueshad0w']How much paypal $$ are you looking for for your white play n charge kit? [/QUOTE]

I was thinking $15 shipped, thanks for the thread bump ;)

bread's done
Back