Enter to win a free pair of Dockers Khakis pants.

Soon as the commerical aired the site crashed earlier lol. They finally got it up and runnin' again though. Hope I get me some free pants.

Lol .. kind of random, but the security code I had to type out on mine was "sharted" hahaha. If I get a free pants ... i sure hope it's sharted free as well.

In for some pants!!! Had my laptop on when the commercial aired and it crashed immediately. Finely got through after 20 minutes. Guess everybody wants some pants!

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I might as well... Thanks. Hope to see some CAGs wearing pants![/QUOTE]

If I win a pair, there will be a modeling video lol :booty:I signed up my mom, dad and brother so I'm hoping my odds are pretty good

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If I win a pair, there will be a modeling video lol :booty:I signed up my mom, dad and brother so I'm hoping my odds are pretty good[/QUOTE]

If you win four pairs of pants I will be so pissed, lol!

[quote name='killer9']i have 50 family members that need pants[/QUOTE]

Great, now I'm imaging a house full of people running around with no pants on! Thanks!

Its a bit different now, instead of getting an email to see if you won you just enter your email on the site and your info and click the pants to see if you won.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So what about our entries yesterday? Do we re-enter again?[/QUOTE]

Apparently you can enter daily.

[quote name='OddLogik']Apparently you can enter daily.[/QUOTE]

This is the email I got yesterday after submitting:

Hi Mike,

This email confirms that we received your entry for the Dockers® Game Day Giveaway.

You will get an email on February 8 letting you know if you've won.

In the meantime, check out the latest at Dockers.com!

-Dockers®

Must have changed the rules of the contest, since I though this was pretty clear.

Lol, you can keep entering as many times as you want but your chances of winning are so low, it's not even worth the time. I wouldn't even use anything other than a spam mail account since there's no verification process.

[quote name='OddLogik']Its a bit different now, instead of getting an email to see if you won you just enter your email on the site and your info and click the pants to see if you won.[/QUOTE]

Eh, not even worth the effort now. I thought it was a one time thing yesterday SMH.

Yeah, I got the 15% code. Email stated I was not among the first to register. Who the frick was. Their site was hammered. I just do not get why a big corporation was not prepared for the obvious traffic they would have. This promo is probably do more harm than good.

I entered yesterday and tried to do it again, but it says I already entered for today? WTF
They think this is going to get me to buy pants from them?

A winner is me!

Won just a bit ago. They send a confirmation email with a code inside. You put the code in on their site, and it removes all price and shipping.

Congratulations "Rig" -

You've won a pair of men's Soft Khakis in Carmel from Dockers®!

To get your free pair on Dockers.com*, click here (link removed) to select your size and use this code upon check out: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Shipping is free, too – for your entire order!

If you have any questions, contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Be sure to keep the original subject line.

-Dockers® and Prize Fulfillment Services
(Email address removed)

*Offer expires 02.22.10. Subject to size and style availability.

bread's done
Back