ESPN 2K5 Football League - It's on!

TheRaven

Banned
Ok, all 12 teams are filled and spoken for now. If you have not done so, PLEASE join the league on XBox Live. After doing so, go to www.espnvideogames.com and go to Online Leagues. From there, you can access our league's website, check standings, schedules, stats and such. That will also be where we can meet up to have open communication on when to meet with your opponent. Let's get this league going! :)

Nice, got one person in already. So with me and them, that only leaves 10 teams left. Just give me a shout out on PM.

Down to 7 teams left. Ravens, Titans, Eagles, Broncos(Pootie, I am giving you this one since you seem to have some flexibility) and Bucs are called.

I can play 1 game a week without any problems at all unless I do end up getting grounded or something. Haven't played much yet but do want to. If the league gets filled up and someone else wants to play, they can take my spot, though.

XBL Name: sj41

I would like the Cowboys since they are my hometown team. :)

Bump it up. Let's get this league started. If you actually want to complete the season, shoot me a PM or post here.

Bumpity, Bump, bump, bump bump, bump, bumpity, bump.

Will we start the games the first day the league is filled? If so, we might be able to start it tomorrow. Let's get some more guys in this league.

Yea, soon as we get enough people. I've even got a message board set up for us to for when we start.

Just need 3 more people. No more CAGers that actually want to play a nice league of football?

Can I have the chargers instead of the broncos?... well i dunno lemme think about that first. I've won like 16 of my last 17 with the chargers. I'll get bck to you. if there is anyone who wants the broncs then i will take the chargers

I didnt know that. Thanks for the info. Is it one that can be accessed from the web or just from Live? I hate using my controller to type out messages is the only problem if its not on the web. Thanks man.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='thestuff']ill take the chiefs.

[email protected][/quote]

I was just wondering if your Xbox Live gamertag is: thestuff ?[/quote]

Actually, its DrAwesome06. Updated sig to show it.

[quote name='StealthySeal']it sais my XBL account isnt hooked up thru .net... that is gonna b a bitch[/quote]

if you have a hotmail account (even if it's an old one or something) it only takes a few minutes to link it to your XBL account. if you don't have one to use, then it'll be far more annoying.

[quote name='StealthySeal']it sais my XBL account isnt hooked up thru .net... that is gonna b a bitch[/quote]

It should be pretty easy...what's the problem? Can't remember some of the info you used?

I joined as the Cowboys. Looking at the Cowboys' stats, I know I'm going to get killed. :(

Nah, the other 2 teams are spoken for. One is Stealthy and the other is someone else I know off another MB. He should be signed up by tonight.

Stealthy - At least sign in through XBox Live so we can get everyone in and get the league going.

All 12 are in...Schedule will be up tonight and the games may begin! Everyone check the ESPN website for more details when they come.

[quote name='TheRaven']Jamal Lewis can hook you up...oh, nm, wrong kind of drugs.[/quote] :lol:

I'm about ready for week 2 8)

My god, that's one hell of a beating. How did you manage 80 pts when you had 130 yards in penalties? What the hell were you doing that you got 130 yards in penalties?

Good lord... Pootie scored 80 points??? I am NOT looking forward to week 4... someone please injure LT for me in the next 3 weeks so I have a shot :D

One more game to go and we can start week 2

Haha that's hillarious. I honestly can win without LT. Ask the guy who plays as Carolina. We played a practice game and he injured LT during the first play of the game. And I still won, but not by much.

No I didn't do it on purpose.... it was because TO kept on getting around my guys. I tried to intercept the ball and got 2 pass interference calls

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Wow! They're actually playing their game now! Here comes week 2![/quote]I played a game? That was no game. I don't know what that was. All I know is, that wasn't a shut-out. :wink:

I'll try to practice some, but I haven't played this game in a few weeks until tonight. The final was like 49 to 3 or something like that. I have now won, last place. 8)

bread's done
Back