eStarland B1G1 70% off on all Pre-Owned Anime

onikage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
I just received an email from eStarland tonight, detailing a new clearance on used Anime DVDs.

They have a pretty good selection, with 1,167 used DVDs in stock at the time of this post. However, shipping costs seem to be pretty high.

Details:

1) Purchase 2 or more pre-owned anime DVDs and receive 70% off on every second item.
(This promotion may be used multiple times in an order; every second item of equal or lesser value will receive a 70% discount.)

2) Enter the promo code: DVD70%OFF and click on “UPDATE”

Please hurry! This sale does not have an expiration date but the longer you wait the smaller the selection! The stock on sale is limited and no backorders!

Our full collection of Anime DVDs may be found here:

https://www.estarland.com/phplive/c.php?k=1.6.51

Damn you, now I'm forced to choose before the ebay hoarders read this!

Yeah, I got the email too.

Do they send just the discs or cases too?

>>I see if you added used item, it also tells you the condition- "Used - complete". So I think that answers that?

[quote name='NamPaehc']>>I see if you added used item, it also tells you the condition- "Used - complete". So I think that answers that?[/quote]Exactly. They're very specific about things when you go to trade something in. No case, minus X%, even special editions which included maybe a tshirt or pins or toys will require all the goodies for you to get the max credit/cash. And they specify what each used item has, so there's no confusion.

OMG, ditto

F' differential equations

[quote name='animemaniac14']gonna take me FOREVER to browse through their selection :( man and i gotta test to study for tomorrow too...BOOO!!!![/QUOTE]

by the way, it seems like shipping kind of kills the deal

I wonder if one can contact them and try to pick and choose what items get the 70% off

I really dont know how to get around this, but if you buy items all in the same order, and they vary in price, only the lowest priced ones will be 30%.

And if you try to separate the orders by price, then each order will get ruined by shipping ($4 for first item, $1 for the next)
thats so not cool of them

bread's done
Back