eStarland, Buy 2 Get 1 free on used games

FlipSide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
I got this email from eStarland:

Alright fellow eStarland Members, we would like to try and alleviate the terrible lack of new games coming out this month, so we are offering a special deal for our newsletter subscribers. Between April 14, 2009 and April 26, 2009 when you buy 2 qualifying used games from eStarland you will get the 3rd equal/lowest priced game free! Now is the perfect time to receive the highest quality used games at a great discounted price.

As always there's a slight catch, your three used games will have to be a Sony PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Microsoft Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo Wii, DS, GameCube, and Game Boy Advanced title. All systems and accessories are not included in this promotion, games only please. Pick three and enter the economic bailout code STIMULUS at checkout. This promotion is stackable, buy 6 and get 2 of them for free, etc. so buy the games you need now to hold you over to the next blockbuster!

Thank you for your business,

eStarland team
www.eStarland.com
3150 Spring St
Fairfax, VA 22031
703-941-0165

Where is their store exactly? I went around Fairfax Circle and turned right on Spring St, but I didn't see any storefront or signage for this place. Mostly contractors and the like.

[quote name='safire']Where is their store exactly? I went around Fairfax Circle and turned right on Spring St, but I didn't see any storefront or signage for this place. Mostly contractors and the like.[/quote]

When you reach the end take a left and park at the landscape place, you will see a small yellow sign mentioning anime and games, then walk out and take a right around the building and head into the door, you'll see a poster and just head into the door to the right.

bread's done
Back