EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ionotropic']So when you link the PSP to the EU account, does it de-link from your US account? What happens to all the games I already have on the PSP that I bought from US PSN?[/QUOTE]

Yep it will de-link the US account. So, if you had some download games from your US account on your memory stick, you will not be able to play them until you re-link your US account.

I wish Sony did the psp like the ps3 where you can have many different accounts at once on the system. I'm glad that it's easy to relink accounts though. Can be a pain though if you're away, and want to play lets say Final Fantasy VIII.

[quote name='bvharris']I've now received 4 games from Zavvi and every one of them have been packaged with plenty of care and attention and every single one his arrived in pristine condition. I guess maybe Zavvi just likes me better than everyone else?[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Guess we're just lucky. Got my Dissidia yesterday. Still waiting on 3rd Birthday, I'm hoping it shows up today.

Put a warning in the OP that sometimes, even if something shipped before another game, they can come in reverse order.
This is ridiculous!!!

[quote name='dv8mad']Put a warning in the OP that sometimes, even if something shipped before another game, they can come in reverse order.
This is ridiculous!!![/QUOTE]

Welcome to international shipping. It's not uncommon.

God my 3rd Birthday. This is the first game I've gotten from Zavvi in perfect shape. I love the cover of the box... too bad they ruined it with a 50% off FFII sticker.

Just got my 3rd Birthday from Zavvi, as well. It's in great shape for the bubble mailer it was in! Tiniest of creases in one side, but it's more like a bend than a crease even, so I'm not concerned.

It sucks for everyone waiting on Dissidia. I got mine from Zavvi over a week ago... It came in a little cardboard box, so it was the only mint game I've gotten from them.

[quote name='Zaku77']UK DLC cannot be used with a US game even with a UK account, correct?[/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure for PS3 games, but definitely not with PSP games, since you have to link your PSP to your UK account.

I ordered BlazBlue after Dissidia shipped (like 2-3 days) and I got BB today and no sign of Dissidia or 3rd Birthday :bomb:

BlazBlue did come in perfect condition though. In a bubble mailer once again. :D

Zavvi/Thehut is great...

I only wished there was tracking because there were a couple of packages from amazon that was marked as "delivered" but never arrived (we partly think its due to it being delivered to our friendly neighbors, who decided to keep it)

Even with the correct address, the postman could be having an off day seeing 5s as 6s and 7s as 1s.

Compound my experience of "lost" packages along with no tracking from an international retailer just adds to the worries...have to be VIGILANT!

[quote name='popaloo']Zavvi/Thehut is great...

I only wished there was tracking because there were a couple of packages from amazon that was marked as "delivered" but never arrived (we partly think its due to it being delivered to our friendly neighbors, who decided to keep it)

Even with the correct address, the postman could be having an off day seeing 5s as 6s and 7s as 1s.

Compound my experience of "lost" packages along with no tracking from an international retailer just adds to the worries...have to be VIGILANT![/QUOTE]

I know what you mean... I just had a package from Australia lost in the mail. $60 down the drain.. unless eBay sides with me.:whistle2:(

I was browsing the internets when I came across this CE:

guiltygearce.png

It's extremely limited, with only 200 copies. You can choose between the Wii, Ps2, or PSP versions. Full details are in this link. The only way to get this collection is to pre order from the company's website. They do international shipping, although I'm not sure how much it will cost.
Edit: The cost is a whopping £45 ($73.57) for shipping...

I'm not really interested in this CE, but maybe someone on here will be. :)

Game releases on May 6th for £66.66 ($108.98).

[quote name='Animekatt']I was browsing the internets when I came across this CE:

guiltygearce.png

It's extremely limited, with only 200 copies. You can choose between the Wii, Ps2, or PSP versions. Full details are in this link. The only way to get this collection is to pre order from the company's website. They do international shipping, although I'm not sure how much it will cost.

Game releases on May 6th for £66.66.
[/QUOTE]

Ouch, just went to order the PSP version... shipping to the US is an additional £45. :cry:

[quote name='scott_matthews']Ouch, just went to order the PSP version... shipping to the US is an additional £45. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Ouch... :hot:

[quote name='scott_matthews']Ouch, just went to order the PSP version... shipping to the US is an additional £45. :cry:[/QUOTE]
They also make you choose which artbook you want, which is sorta lame. For that much money, you should get both.

Wow. Whoever is releasing this game in Europe must be their equivalent of Rosenqueen, hah. (I know NISA Store has free shipping now but the joke still works due to how long we had to put up with their shipping insanity)

Luckily, I was able to convince myself that this wasn't a true PSP LE because it looks like whatever system you choose to get the game for gets thrown into a one-size-fits all box with goodies. If it was a "big PSP box"-type LE like we've seen with all of the other games in this thread thus far it would be a different story. This is more akin to just getting a ton of pre-order bonuses.

That's sort of where I'm at too. It does come in an overall box though which makes it a bit more like a legit LE. If it was free shipping I'd bite, but adding $70+ shipping is ludicrous.

The outer box not being labeled for a particular console is kind of my ultimate saving grace in being able to talk myself out of this.

Also kind of jealous that Europe is getting a new PS2 game in 2011, but it's one we've had for years so it's not so bad.

[quote name='Animekatt']I was browsing the internets when I came across this CE:

guiltygearce.png

Edit: The cost is a whopping £45 ($73.57) for shipping...

Game releases on May 6th for £66.66 ($108.98).
[/QUOTE]

Talk about ridiculous... not only is it limited to 200 but you can only choose one of the two different artbooks it seems. It's a very nice set though. And the US store might do something similar so it might not be worth importing.

Y'know, come to think of it, the world's most OCD LE collector would have to buy 30 copies to have every combination of console, shirt size, and artbook :lol: Gotta catch 'em all.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I ordered BlazBlue after Dissidia shipped (like 2-3 days) and I got BB today and no sign of Dissidia or 3rd Birthday :bomb:

BlazBlue did come in perfect condition though. In a bubble mailer once again. :D[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine the day after the 80% sale when up on Thehut, and have yet to have it arrive. But i am glad that it came in perfect condition, there's hope in there for me at least.

Alright, would anyone here be willing to buy me a copy of the Dissidia LE from Zavvi if I pay through paypal in advance and throw a few extra bucks your way? I can't get an order to go through and they're CS reps can't seem to help. I could order through HMV(they're they only UK storefront I've had success with.) but it'd be an extra $17 between the price difference and shipping costs... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Mixer236']Alright, would anyone here be willing to buy me a copy of the Dissidia LE from Zavvi if I pay through paypal in advance and throw a few extra bucks your way? I can't get an order to go through and they're CS reps can't seem to help. I could order through HMV(they're they only UK storefront I've had success with.) but it'd be an extra $17 between the price difference and shipping costs... Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Customer reps at zavvi is a nightmare to deal with, unless someone proves me otherwise, it's a hit and miss when you order.

Though in their defense, they have great prices on certain things sometimes.

So what's the deal with zavvi and not allowing US accounts. A friend of mine decided to order stuff online and when he wanted to out his credit card info the US wasn't an option. He tried paypal and no go either. Is zavvi not accepting accounts from the US anymore??

[quote name='NolbertoS']So what's the deal with zavvi and not allowing US accounts. A friend of mine decided to order stuff online and when he wanted to out his credit card info the US wasn't an option. He tried paypal and no go either. Is zavvi not accepting accounts from the US anymore??[/QUOTE]

That's weird. I quickly gave a glance over at their FAQ, and didn't see anything like that mentioned.

I finally pre-ordered the FFIV Complete Collection. The price went down to £24.85.

hmm anyone order from game.co.uk? I gave them a shot since i was disapointed with thehut and it was kinda a hassle. I had to actually call to finalize my order, but they wound up giving me free shipping in the end since i had to call which was cool.

the problem is the order was done on 3-25 and its STILL not here yet. Should i be concerned? the hut stuff arrived pretty damn fast. I dont mind if its a bit slower as long as it gets here in tact, i was just wondering how long orders took for the rest of you from there

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm anyone order from game.co.uk? I gave them a shot since i was disapointed with thehut and it was kinda a hassle. I had to actually call to finalize my order, but they wound up giving me free shipping in the end since i had to call which was cool.

the problem is the order was done on 3-25 and its STILL not here yet. Should i be concerned? the hut stuff arrived pretty damn fast. I dont mind if its a bit slower as long as it gets here in tact, i was just wondering how long orders took for the rest of you from there[/QUOTE]

I ordered yakuza 4 Steelbook from game.co.uk and it shipped 28 days ago and I still have not seen it. Now they are out of stock and £17.98, so they will be lucky to ever get them again. Im not ordering form over seas again. Spent way too much money to not get a game. And im sure its going to take for ever to get a refund. And there is only one on ebay and its like $88 and $20 for shipping. Im just really upset and disspointed.

[quote name='jcmeadows']I ordered yakuza 4 Steelbook from game.co.uk and it shipped 28 days ago and I still have not seen it. Now they are out of stock and £17.98, so they will be lucky to ever get them again. Im not ordering form over seas again. Spent way too much money to not get a game. And im sure its going to take for ever to get a refund. And there is only one on ebay and its like $88 and $20 for shipping. Im just really upset and disspointed.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried contacting them? I also ordered from GAME and it took about three weeks. I have had things take close to five weeks before. And I'm sure there have been others here that received their orders in 2+ months. Overseas ordering is just a roll of the dice sometimes.

I certainly wouldn't give up hope yet. I would try contacting them and see what they say.

[quote name='tommythethumb']Have you tried contacting them? I also ordered from GAME and it took about three weeks. I have had things take close to five weeks before. And I'm sure there have been others here that received their orders in 2+ months. Overseas ordering is just a roll of the dice sometimes.

I certainly wouldn't give up hope yet. I would try contacting them and see what they say.[/QUOTE]

I did email them about a week ago and they said they could send another, if tey were still in stock and if it hadden showed in 28 days and Wed was 28 days, and its out of stock, lol. I emailed them Wed evening so Im waiting to hear back to see if they think they will get any more and when. You would think that these places could give the option to ship with UPS or Fedex (if they even do that). I would pay extra shipping to get a tracking number that I could follow the whole way. Guess we will see what happens.

[quote name='jcmeadows']I did email them about a week ago and they said they could send another, if tey were still in stock and if it hadden showed in 28 days and Wed was 28 days, and its out of stock, lol. I emailed them Wed evening so Im waiting to hear back to see if they think they will get any more and when. You would think that these places could give the option to ship with UPS or Fedex (if they even do that). I would pay extra shipping to get a tracking number that I could follow the whole way. Guess we will see what happens.[/QUOTE]

My Dissidia took 22 days to get to me. I know that is about a week less but don't give up hope quite yet.

That sucks to hear though man. Hope it shows up for you.

hmm so sounds like maybe game.co.uk takes a long time. Ill wait another week or so before i email them.. unfortunately the steelbook edition is one of the things i ordered too =( Sounds like if it is lost or something im just totally boned. Heres to hoping my stuff and jcmeadows's is just taking a while

by the way i notice the witcher enhanced edition is 10 bucks right now on zavvi.. does anyone know if PC games are region free? I think i would like to get that since its the uncut version, but i dont know if it will install fine on a US PC/DVD player. Will it work?

[quote name='Kenshindono']
by the way i notice the witcher enhanced edition is 10 bucks right now on zavvi.. does anyone know if PC games are region free? I think i would like to get that since its the uncut version, but i dont know if it will install fine on a US PC/DVD player. Will it work?[/QUOTE]

Everything that's different between the EU and the US version in terms of "uncut" content (and, really, it's pretty much just a few still images of boobs) can be patched back in easily. The patch is pretty widely available too.

bread's done
Back