EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fwbweux']I'm guessing you'll need to create an EU PSN ID and redeem the codes under that account. I'm fairly sure that in the past with some games you could download PAL DLC onto an NTSC console as long as you also had the PAL version of the game, but I have no experience with this stuff so we may not know until importers start getting their copies.

I decided not to cancel and re-order my games in spite of the discount. TBH I'm too paranoid of Zavvi flagging my account for all of this re-ordering and canceling (since I already had to do it once when the prices dropped from 35 to 23 Pounds), but if none of you have problems over the next few days I may just go ahead and do it. I just wish their site design would get out of the 90s and actually auto-adjust totals when price changes happen :cold:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a little worried about that myself, but I did buy Lord of Arcana from them, so at least they should know I'm not an alien robot or something. I re-re-ordered after the price drops and discount codes showed up, so I'll keep you guys posted if my order gets flagged or something.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Yeah, I'm a little worried about that myself, but I did buy Lord of Arcana from them, so at least they should know I'm not an alien robot or something. I re-re-ordered after the price drops and discount codes showed up, so I'll keep you guys posted if my order gets flagged or something.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My re-re-order is all the way to the final waiting for product stock for picking status, so I there doesn't appear to be any problems.

Hey ZxT, you might want to add the BlazBlue Continuum Shift limited edition for the PS3. I know Vinny mentioned it earlier, and it looks awesome!! I went ahead and ordered one for like 16.95 pounds or something like that. Ended up being less than $30.

Word of caution on the KZ3 guide, ssjmichael mentioned in the other thread that the 3 bonus points for the multiplayer are region-locked, so if you're importing it, you won't be able to use the points. For me, I don't care, I just want the book, so I ordered it.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Word of caution on the KZ3 guide, ssjmichael mentioned in the other thread that the 3 bonus points for the multiplayer are region-locked, so if you're importing it, you won't be able to use the points. For me, I don't care, I just want the book, so I ordered it.[/QUOTE]
Is the book not going to get released stateside? There's a volume up on Amazon, but no release date set yet.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Is the book not going to get released stateside? There's a volume up on Amazon, but no release date set yet.[/QUOTE]
One of the mods or whoever at the Playstation Blog said they are gonna look into why it is not available on Amazon US website yet.

I wanna thank Animekatt for the heads up on this thread. In for 3rd Birthday: Twisted Edition.

Has anybody been able to checkout thru Zavvi with Paypal? I tried it and it says:

"Sorry, we were unable to authorise your PayPal payment.
Please choose a different payment option or try again later."

It never even asked for my Paypal info

[quote name='platinumsoldier']Has anybody been able to checkout thru Zavvi with Paypal? I tried it and it says:

It never even asked for my Paypal info[/QUOTE]
A lot of CAGs have reported problems with using paypal with zavvi. I believe most people had to use credit cards.

Bump for a little bit of info that might be useful. I received a code in my email from TheHut for 10% off of my next order, I suppose because TheHut and Zavvi are the same company and I signed up for Zavvi's mailing list.

The two sites are literally just reskinned versions of each other, though I assume you have to use the code on TheHut anyway. It's valid through midnight on the 23rd (so I suppose 7 PM EST on the 22nd here) and "excludes electronics, computing, and game consoles" according to the fine print but the email has a gigantic picture of Sackboy in it so I'm guessing actual games are okay.

I guess what I just typed is a really roundabout way of saying that anyone who's preordered from Zavvi should check their email :D

[quote name='fwbweux']Bump for a little bit of info that might be useful. I received a code in my email from TheHut for 10% off of my next order, I suppose because TheHut and Zavvi are the same company and I signed up for Zavvi's mailing list.

The two sites are literally just reskinned versions of each other, though I assume you have to use the code on TheHut anyway. It's valid through midnight on the 23rd (so I suppose 7 PM EST on the 22nd here) and "excludes electronics, computing, and game consoles" according to the fine print but the email has a gigantic picture of Sackboy in it so I'm guessing actual games are okay.

I guess what I just typed is a really roundabout way of saying that anyone who's preordered from Zavvi should check their email :D[/QUOTE]

I got the coupon 2 days ago and haven't ordered anything. Just registered on the site.

I'm tempted to put a TO/Dissidia/3rd order in w/ the 10% off. They ship separately and charge individually as they ship, correct?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I got the coupon 2 days ago and haven't ordered anything. Just registered on the site.

I'm tempted to put a TO/Dissidia/3rd order in w/ the 10% off. They ship separately and charge individually as they ship, correct?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't know if preorders ship separately. This is my first time ordering from TheHut/Zavvi so hopefully someone reading this has some past experience with them and can explain. I'd like to know myself as I had my eye on two games to use with the coupon, one that's already out and another that doesn't ship until July.

[quote name='fwbweux']Honestly, I don't know if preorders ship separately. This is my first time ordering from TheHut/Zavvi so hopefully someone reading this has some past experience with them and can explain. I'd like to know myself as I had my eye on two games to use with the coupon, one that's already out and another that doesn't ship until July.[/QUOTE]
Well, when I put in my original order, it had all four of the PSP games in one order, but each one had a separate shipping charge (before they changed to free shipping), and I already received Lord of Arcana, so I guess they ship separately.

Yeah I was just charged today for only the Tactics Ogre Collector's. Both Dissidia and Tactics were in the same order.

Awesome. I don't think I'm going to apply the coupon to a single order for Tactics Ogre/3rd Birthday/Duodecim just because it's too risky to send myself to the back of the order queue at this point, but I'll be able to put that 10% off to good use on other stuff.

the dlc code that came with my assassins creed brotherhood codex edition -ps3- from the uk (drachen armor, officer, harlequin, 2 maps) worked fine on my ps3 on the us psn. so its possible the kz3 points do work...just sayin.

[quote name='Gerbar']does amazon.co.uk deliver games to the U.S.?[/QUOTE]

not sure if they do, but shipping is suppppppper expensive and if u have prime here in the us, it isnt valid there. you are better off ordering from any of the sites listed in the op.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Got my shipping notification for Tactics Ogre today :)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Can't wait. I just ordered the 400+ page guide to go with it on Amazon. Got it on Gold Box for $10.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Ditto. Can't wait. I just ordered the 400+ page guide to go with it on Amazon. Got it on Gold Box for $10.[/QUOTE]

When was it a gold box deal?

Did you guys see an email saying they shipped it? All I see is that they just charged my account, no email yet.

[quote name='Animekatt']Did you guys see an email saying they shipped it? All I see is that they just charged my account, no email yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got their "Order Dispatched" e-mail this morning. Check your junk mail filter, because the sender's name is "do_not_reply". Judging by how quickly my Lord of Arcana showed up from Zavvi, we should have it by Monday or so.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Yeah, I got their "Order Dispatched" e-mail this morning. Check your junk mail filter, because the sender's name is "do_not_reply". Judging by how quickly my Lord of Arcana showed up from Zavvi, we should have it by Monday or so.[/QUOTE]

Although I didn't see the email, even in the Junk mail, I checked my acct on zavvi.com. It said "dispatched". So they shipped it already. Can't wait for the game :D. Also when you ordered the guide, did the shipping date say Mar 30-May10th?

[quote name='Animekatt']Although I didn't see the email, even in the Junk mail, I checked my acct on zavvi.com. It said "dispatched". So they shipped it already. Can't wait for the game :D. Also when you ordered the guide, did the shipping date say Mar 30-May10th?[/QUOTE]

Nope, my expected delivery date (with 2-day Prime shipping) is showing up as February 24. I see that the item page on Amazon is now showing the guide as temporarily OOS.

Weird. I ordered it last week, was supposed to come already but didn't. I have been reading some where that something was wrong with the guide, so Brady Games delayed it. I would love to have the book by the time my game arrives...

I ordered from Amazon, has a estimated delivery date of March 31... I tossed Brady an email asking about the guide a week back, but apparently they don't respond to emails.

Release date for it on Amazon went from OOS to 2/17 to 2/22 back to OOS now. GameStop finally has it "in stock," but I'm not sure if they'll ship. And it's $20 there.

Meanwhile, I'm already 50 hours into the game. Ugh.

I do hope my EU CE from Zavvi ships soon, I think I entered my address wrong though >.>

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I ordered from Amazon, has a estimated delivery date of March 31... I tossed Brady an email asking about the guide a week back, but apparently they don't respond to emails.

Release date for it on Amazon went from OOS to 2/17 to 2/22 back to OOS now. GameStop finally has it "in stock," but I'm not sure if they'll ship. And it's $20 there.

Meanwhile, I'm already 50 hours into the game. Ugh.

I do hope my EU CE from Zavvi ships soon, I think I entered my address wrong though >.>[/QUOTE]

I just got my email from zavvi. My last order from them had my address wrong (missing city and state, but had zip), but it got to me fine. I wouldn't worry too too much.

Woke up to my shipping notice this morning, hoping for the best in terms of transit time/it actually arriving and in good shape.

Also, they auto-adjusted my order to account for the free shipping since I placed my order back when shipping was still 3 Pounds and never canceled/reordered. Pleasant surprise.

[quote name='fwbweux']Woke up to my shipping notice this morning, hoping for the best in terms of transit time/it actually arriving and in good shape.
[/QUOTE]

Mine says 10-15 days, which isn't unreasonable, though based on past experiences getting things shipped from the UK I suspect it will arrive more quickly.

[quote name='bvharris']Mine says 10-15 days, which isn't unreasonable, though based on past experiences getting things shipped from the UK I suspect it will arrive more quickly.[/QUOTE]

No, not unreasonable at all. I wait more than twice as long for imports from, for instance, Japan, so 10-15 days is nothing. I only bring it up because I'm OCD about checking tracking numbers and so a longer wait and longer distance for the package to travel = more for me worry needlessly about :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']Mine says 10-15 days, which isn't unreasonable, though based on past experiences getting things shipped from the UK I suspect it will arrive more quickly.[/QUOTE]

My last shipment from Zavvi (Lord of Arcana) only took 5 business days to arrive. I was shocked.

I'm having trouble ordering from Zavvi. It keeps telling me there's a payment problem with my CC but I don't know what the problem is. I'm hoping 3rd times a charm.

[quote name='rust in peace']I'm having trouble ordering from Zavvi. It keeps telling me there's a payment problem with my CC but I don't know what the problem is. I'm hoping 3rd times a charm.[/QUOTE]

Your CC company might be denying the purchase since they're located over in the UK. I got a fraud notification from Chase for the charge and they asked for my approval. I approved and just today, I got another fraud notification for the approved charge.:roll:

What's "Awaiting Stock Pick" as a status?

In accordance with our security procedure and to enable us to proceed with your order we require proof of your billing address in the form of a copy credit card or bank statement which can be either faxed to us on +44 845 862 1118 or emailed to [email protected], or even post, to us at the address below.

Please ensure the name and address is clearly legible and any other sensitive data is hidden.

Please include your order number, we will be able to resolve this quicker for you.

Sweet.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']What's "Awaiting Stock Pick" as a status?[/QUOTE]

It means either A) they are waiting for the item to come in stock (i.e. it's a pre-order and it hasn't arrived yet) or B) yours hasn't been packaged and prepped for shipment yet. Basically a "pick" is warehouse jargon for someone "picking" the item out of it's bin for order fulfillment.

[quote name='Vinny']Your CC company might be denying the purchase since they're located over in the UK. I got a fraud notification from Chase for the charge and they asked for my approval. I approved and just today, I got another fraud notification for the approved charge.:roll:[/QUOTE]

It's probably this since the card I used is a Chase card. How long did it take for them to contact you for your approval after you ordered?

[quote name='earvcunanan']I got a fraud notification via text from Chase as well. My Tactics Ogre PE hasn't shipped yet, but the charge went through.[/QUOTE]

Have you checked your account? I got the email and my order is listed as "Despatched"... which I take that they mean dispatched.

Just wanted to say I got my BlazBlue CS LE today and they shipped it in a bubble mailer. I'm sure you guys can guess the rest.:bomb:

[quote name='Vinny']Just wanted to say I got my BlazBlue CS LE today and they shipped it in a bubble mailer. I'm sure you guys can guess the rest.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

From Zavvi?

[quote name='Vinny']I just found a code for 5 pounds off an order over 50 pounds so I ordered Parasite Eve 3, Tactics Ogre, and added in BlazBlue Continuum Shift LE (it was basically 11 pounds for an LE after the code so why not?).

Came out 60 pounds after the code.

The code is "FIVEOFFZAVVI" BTW, if anyone wants to use.[/QUOTE]
Great find, thanks! I ordered x2 Parasite Eve, x2 Tactic Ogre, and the BlazBlue CS LE.
[quote name='Vinny']Just wanted to say I got my BlazBlue CS LE today and they shipped it in a bubble mailer. I'm sure you guys can guess the rest.:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Uh-oh...now I'm worried.

[quote name='Animekatt']From Zavvi?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

Granted, most of the damage was corner and edge dents (it somehow managed not to be crushed) but still, I don't get why they don't use a box. At least warn us if it's going to be shipped in a fucking bubble mailer.

Seriously, this is why I wish Amazon UK delivered more products outside the US. They actually use a cardboard package... while it's not exactly a box, it does a much better job protecting a package.

It makes no sense. How can obscure little Zavvi afford to ship games for free to the United States but Amazon.co.uk flat-out won't do it? For a company that's awesome in pretty much every way for domestic customers of its various national branches, I can't comprehend the general backwardsness-to-nonexistence of Amazon's international business.

Sucks to hear about your BB:CS LE. At the bulk rates that online retailers purchase packaging wholesale there can't possibly be that much difference in the price of padded mailers and boxes, so that's just cheap of Zavvi. I'd just go ahead and pay their already-reasonable international shipping fees if it meant sturdier packaging. Hopefully the PSP LEs are safer just by virtue of their being smaller.

bread's done
Back