EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fwbweux']I know you're close to the west coast so if you got yours and I sill haven't got mine, it just about has to be lost in the mail :wall:[/QUOTE]

Or yours just happens to be taking the full 10-15 days they said it would take. It hasn't even been 10 yet, has it?

[quote name='fwbweux']I know you're close to the west coast so if you got yours and I sill haven't got mine, it just about has to be lost in the mail :wall:[/QUOTE]

Or my PO rocks! Wait a minute.... :roll:

Maybe your PO is slow or just sucks? Which shouldn't be unexpected with the morons that are USPS. Just be patient. Yours will come my friend. :)

Thanks for this thread!!!!!!!!! I was desperate in getting Yakuza 4 Steelbook Ed. Do you know where can I find the White edition? If I remembered correctly, there are 2 special editions, kuro and shiro. Also, the FFIV looks nice :)

[quote name='newtype06']Still no Tactics Ogre here. Anybody from the Midwest who got his/her copy already?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in Wisconsin and mine arrived on Monday.

just curious it might have been answered but the download codes for dissidia can they be redeemed in the us or uk only???

[quote name='bvharris']Or yours just happens to be taking the full 10-15 days they said it would take. It hasn't even been 10 yet, has it?[/QUOTE]

I am like a little butterfly of gloom, spreading pessimism wherever I go. Don't deny me my shtick ;)

Still no Tactics Ogre for me today, I'm in Ohio. I get my mail delivered around 9:30 AM so I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow for another chance at it.

[quote name='gauu']curious before i cave on the tactics ogre one. how is the mini soundtrack is it decent or just like 3-5 songs???[/QUOTE]

6 songs. I was a little disappointed there weren't more. "Overture", "Fortune Teller 2", "Fight It Out!", "Chaotic Island", "Catostrophe", and "Avilla Hanya" are the tracks.

Got my Tactics Ogre today! The artbook is amazing! It does have pictures of the tarot cards that were released as the US preorder bonus. I confess that I double-dipped for both the US and UK versions.

Tactics came today in mint condition.

One thing, though - who the hell thought it was a good idea to put the 50% off VS sticker on the beautiful box itself, instead of just slapping it on top of the shrinkwrap? Not only is it tacky, but it's also going to look goofy when the expiration date on the sticker passes.

I swear - game companies have no concept of graphic design. :)

[quote name='gauu']just curious it might have been answered but the download codes for dissidia can they be redeemed in the us or uk only???[/QUOTE]

Would like to know this as well but I'm assuming UK only.

Received my Tactics Orge Today, and of course it was shipped in a bubble envelope and got smashed. Anyone else get this? Any result if you contacted cs about it?

[quote name='Layd Dly']Received my Tactics Orge Today, and of course it was shipped in a bubble envelope and got smashed. Anyone else get this? Any result if you contacted cs about it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, got mine today in a bubble mailer, just like my BB CS LE but it arrived in much better shape. It's a bit crushed but the corners are in perfect shape.

BTW, I'm in IL so the rest of you around here should be getting yours soon. There's a large USPS distribution center an hour away from me so that's probably why I got mine faster than the rest of you in IL.

Got mine - really silly how the sticker is on the inside of the plastic wrap this time. Did they change their minds after shipping Lord of Arcana? :lol:

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, got mine today in a bubble mailer, just like my BB CS LE but it arrived in much better shape. It's a bit crushed but the corners are in perfect shape.

BTW, I'm in IL so the rest of you around here should be getting yours soon. There's a large USPS distribution center an hour away from me so that's probably why I got mine faster than the rest of you in IL.[/QUOTE]

What time do you usually get your mail? Man I do seriously hope it arrives tomorrow...

I live in Arlington Heights btw.

[quote name='newtype06']What time do you usually get your mail? Man I do seriously hope it arrives tomorrow...

I live in Arlington Heights btw.[/QUOTE]

Some time in the after noon... hard to say but it can be anywhere from 3PM to 5PM.

if anyone can let us know id really love to get the dissidid bundle pending the tifa and squall stuff will work with the us versions.

[quote name='Vinny']Some time in the after noon... hard to say but it can be anywhere from 3PM to 5PM.[/QUOTE]

I see. If it doesn't show up tomorrow/later (Friday) then I'll be a bit worried. USPS are the guys delivering this one eh?

[quote name='newtype06']I see. If it doesn't show up tomorrow/later (Friday) then I'll be a bit worried. USPS are the guys delivering this one eh?[/QUOTE]
dont be alarmed it can take up to two weeks ;)

There's a £5 off £30 (before shipping) code at HMV this weekend: MOFFHMVO5

I'm not sure if I'll order anything, but I'm definitely considering...

Got my Tactics Ogre! Was in perfect condition, but this is no thanks to the mailer, which was about as thick as newspaper and was hastily folded in half and taped to double its thickness. I have no idea how it didn't get torn in transit :lol:

I hate all of you that had these arrive perfect. Mine arrived like every other box game I've ever gotten in a bubble mailer..wtf!? lol

My TO came the other day. Very minor dent on one corner of the box. Otherwise I'd consider it mint. Very happy with the whole transaction and I'm looking forward to the 3rd Birthday LE I ordered as well.

This thread + the Cheap CE's thread are going to be my downfall >_

I just tried and can confirm that the 50% off codes for Vagrant Story don't work with a US PSN account =/ I guess they're worthless to us now, so I suppose give them away to the few Brits on CAG or something.

[quote name='fwbweux']I just tried and can confirm that the 50% off codes for Vagrant Story don't work with a US PSN account =/ I guess they're worthless to us now, so I suppose give them away to the few Brits on CAG or something.[/QUOTE]

Get European PSN card, create European account, buy it from the European store. Of course, you'll be left over with whatever money on the card so it might not be worth it. And I don't think you can use a credit card b/c it'll have a US billing address.

You can also do this for DLC on the PS3 (AFAIK) but I'm not sure how it works for PSP content.

[quote name='Vinny']Get European PSN card, create European account, buy it from the European store. Of course, you'll be left over with whatever money on the card so it might not be worth it. And I don't think you can use a credit card b/c it'll have a US billing address.

You can also do this for DLC on the PS3 (AFAIK) but I'm not sure how it works for PSP content.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's technically possible with those steps, but since US credit cards won't work and purchasing an EU PSN card with the exchange rate what it is would wipe out any savings I'd receive from using the voucher, there's just no way to win on this one :cold:

In Illinois and haven't received my tactics yet. Assuming it'll be next week when dragon age and pokemon arrive too. Ugh, maybe I'll need the week off of work lol.

Got my TO today(I'm in CA).

The soundtrack CD is so tiny! And the PSP game case is translucent black. Looks cool. :D

bad quality pics:
ngqbgm.jpg

o5xgxw.jpg

27xfkwg.jpg

egzk0h.jpg

the hardcover binding and pages are very glossy.

Check your e-mails, I got a unique Zavvi 10% coupon code... I used on:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Killzone 3 : The Collectors Edition - Book[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£12.95[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]1[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£0.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£11.65[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Tactics Ogre: Premium Edition - PSP
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£24.85[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]1[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£0.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£22.37[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prince Of Persia Trilogy: HD Collection - PS3[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Temporarily out of stock | This item will be dispatched as soon as it arrives[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£12.49[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]1[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£0.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£11.24

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]zavvi 10% Lapsed Codes[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]1[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]-£5.03[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Total Delivery Cost:
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£0.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Total:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£45.26[/FONT]

It's about $64 shipped... Weird, free shipping to US?

bread's done
Back