EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']Anyone have a guess as to whether the EU version of P3P would be compatible with saves of the game already on a US PSP?[/QUOTE]

To be honest I have no idea, but surely there's someone out there who double dipped on both the US and UK versions of Tactics Ogre that could try this for us.

[quote name='fwbweux']To be honest I have no idea, but surely there's someone out there who double dipped on both the US and UK versions of Tactics Ogre that could try this for us.[/QUOTE]

Do we know anyone who fits that bill? :D

God, Zavvi is getting so much of my money these next couple months. This PSP LE addiction is serious business.

Can someone PM me what exactly they put into each field when entering billing information?

I'm gonna try placing a new order but don't want it to get held up again. The fucking Contact Us form on TheHut is broken, so I can't even get an answer out of them beforehand. I basically need to know how House Number/Postcode is split up, although I'm not really sure what the issue last time for me was cause they never told me.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Can someone PM me what exactly they put into each field when entering billing information?

I'm gonna try placing a new order but don't want it to get held up again. The fucking Contact Us form on TheHut is broken, so I can't even get an answer out of them beforehand. I basically need to know how House Number/Postcode is split up, although I'm not really sure what the issue last time for me was cause they never told me.[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, I just put my street address and apartment number on the first address line and then my city/state/zip on the second line and I haven't had an issue.

Does anyone have any current Zavvi promo codes? Looks like the FIVEOFFZAVVI code is dead.

EDIT: Found the new 5 off 50 code for Zavvi - "FIVEROFF50"

You guys want me to add current promo codes in the OP? Just keep me updated with when they expire, etc... They seem to have tons of codes going all the time. :)

Paypal and preordering at Zavvi... Does it not work? I select payment method and get to checkout and it just says can't process payment method, never takes me to PayPal checkout.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You guys want me to add current promo codes in the OP? Just keep me updated with when they expire, etc... They seem to have tons of codes going all the time. :)[/QUOTE]

That would rock. :)

[quote name='blindinglights']Paypal and preordering at Zavvi... Does it not work? I select payment method and get to checkout and it just says can't process payment method, never takes me to PayPal checkout.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's never worked for me (even on non-preorders).

[quote name='blindinglights']Paypal and preordering at Zavvi... Does it not work? I select payment method and get to checkout and it just says can't process payment method, never takes me to PayPal checkout.[/QUOTE]

A few CAGs that tried PP had issues checking out. I would just use a CC because we know that works. The only other solution would be shooting them an email asking?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Can someone PM me what exactly they put into each field when entering billing information?

I'm gonna try placing a new order but don't want it to get held up again. The fucking Contact Us form on TheHut is broken, so I can't even get an answer out of them beforehand. I basically need to know how House Number/Postcode is split up, although I'm not really sure what the issue last time for me was cause they never told me.[/QUOTE]

PM'd. If you need any more information just ask.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']A few CAGs that tried PP had issues checking out. I would just use a CC because we know that works. The only other solution would be shooting them an email asking?[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, I just used my Visa and it worked. I just like paypal checkout because it's easier than filling out all the information every time.

The Third Birthday Twisted Edition shall be mine! :D

I'm having trouble as well ordering from Zavvi, I keep putting in my information and basically keep going in circles from enter address to billing to finalizing order and back to enter address

Ended up ordering Tactics Ogre, 3rd Birthday, and Dissidia from Zavvi with the £5 off code. I wasn't originally planning on getting the Dissidia, but at that point I was so close to the £50 that I just added it.

Oh yeah, and I don't even have a PSP :bomb: ...yet. I think I have a CE problem! I do eventually plan to get a PSP when another great sale rolls around.

[quote name='Rave Child']Ended up ordering Tactics Ogre, 3rd Birthday, and Dissidia from Zavvi with the £5 off code. I wasn't originally planning on getting the Dissidia, but at that point I was so close to the £50 that I just added it.

Oh yeah, and I don't even have a PSP :bomb: ...yet. I think I have a CE problem! I do eventually plan to get a PSP when another great sale rolls around.[/QUOTE]

PSPs went down to $130 now.

[quote name='Rave Child']Ended up ordering Tactics Ogre, 3rd Birthday, and Dissidia from Zavvi with the £5 off code. I wasn't originally planning on getting the Dissidia, but at that point I was so close to the £50 that I just added it.[/QUOTE]

So the £5 off code worked for you? It seems we're getting conflicting reports about whether or not it's dead.

I might try it later for myself if the FFIV and P3P LEs add up to at least fifty england bucks.

Just placed another Zavvi Order and the code worked for me.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (Limited Edition) £17.85
Arcana Heart 3 £17.85
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (Collectors Edition) £26.85
Total:£57.55

[quote name='fwbweux']So the £5 off code worked for you? It seems we're getting conflicting reports about whether or not it's dead.[/QUOTE]

The old FIVEOFFZAVVI code is dead. As I mentioned earlier, the new 5 off 50 code is "FIVEROFF50". That one works, I used it this afternoon on my order for P3P, BlazeBlue Continuum CE, and the Prince of Persia collection.

[quote name='scott_matthews']The old FIVEOFFZAVVI code is dead. As I mentioned earlier, the new 5 off 50 code is "FIVEROFF50". That one works, I used it this afternoon on my order for P3P, BlazeBlue Continuum CE, and the Prince of Persia collection.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, don't know how I missed that. Guess I'm ordering 50 pounds worth of stuff tonight, then, and if the prices get lowered on the pre-order items between now and release, too bad for me I guess.

The only reason one would have to worry about game saves is for DLC. I don't think I have to worry about that with FFIV...Dissidia definitely.

The FFIV on Zavvi is the collector's edition right? I only see one version and the picture shows the CE....so I ordered it with Dissidia and canceled my order for Dissidia only.

[quote name='cag1000']My order has been saying "awaiting stock pick" for 8 days now. Is this common with all of your orders?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's their standard order status for the timeframe between order acceptance and order packaging. It is basically the equivalent of Amazon's Shipping Soon status, except that it also covers items that have not arrived yet at their warehouse (i.e. preorders) and items that are temporarily out of stock. It's rather overbroad to be of any real help.

ugh as much as i want to buy many of these i just cant justify spending so much more extra as i already buy every rpg that comes out. i collect every single american released rpg so it gets quite expensive. at least im not missing much by the looks of it most of the soundtracks have been pretty lack luster which is what i was wanting the most.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Yeah, that's their standard order status for the timeframe between order acceptance and order packaging. It is basically the equivalent of Amazon's Shipping Soon status, except that it also covers items that have not arrived yet at their warehouse (i.e. preorders) and items that are temporarily out of stock. It's rather overbroad to be of any real help.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I combined my order with games out now and a few that are pre-orders. Wonder if they will wait for all to be available and ship at once or in pieces?

[quote name='Animekatt']PSPs went down to $130 now.[/QUOTE]
I know, but I don't consider an MSRP price drop a sale ;) I'll get one cheaper or with a bundle probably at Black Friday, and I'll just slowly build a collection of LE games until then. I have like hundreds of games on backlog, so what's a few more, haha.

[quote name='cag1000']Thanks I combined my order with games out now and a few that are pre-orders. Wonder if they will wait for all to be available and ship at once or in pieces?[/QUOTE]

They'll ship them individually as they each become available.

For those drooling about P3P CE and preorder T-shirt from Ghostlight (like I am), I got this info from their Twitter feed. Looks like they may charge shipping to the US:

ghostlightgames Ghostlight
Ok, we are offering an extra £5 off #P3P if you preorder from the GL site using the following code- GL24327P3P. Site to go live Wednesday AM

Just to reiterate: Standard RRP for #P3P EU CE is £39.99 so with the code GL24327P3P price £34.99 (+t-shirt) & free shipping to EU/Aus/Nz

Doesn't really seem worth it just for the t-shirt with the Zavvi version much cheaper plus with free US shipping. Though if one really wanted the t-shirt..

Yeah that is a... $20 shirt? Seems pretty bad :/

Is there a pic of the shirt? Spoiler in OP contains nothing for me, and the twitter link is broken too...

P3P_t-shirt-4-3-2011.jpg

The shirt. Personally not my thing, though I'm biased against any kind of gamer clothing in general.

One thing, though. How can Ghostlight afford to ship for free to New Zealand but not the USA? As distant as we are from the UK, Middle Earth is pretty much on the opposite side of the globe from them and so one would think that shipping rates would be significantly more expensive to NZ than here.

[quote name='fwbweux']
One thing, though. How can Ghostlight afford to ship for free to New Zealand but not the USA? As distant as we are from the UK, Middle Earth is pretty much on the opposite side of the globe from them and so one would think that shipping rates would be significantly more expensive to NZ than here.[/QUOTE]

Hey, we chose to leave the Commonwealth. Now we have to deal with the consequences.

Anyone else who preordered Tactics Ogre still not get a copy? When can I assume the package is lost and how do I get my money back from zavvi?

[quote name='bvharris']Hey, we chose to leave the Commonwealth. Now we have to deal with the consequences.[/QUOTE]

How do you explain Canada not receiving free shipping? :D Besides, we won the war. We should be allowed to amend the Treaty of Paris to negotiate for better shipping rates.

[quote name='testaroo']Anyone else who preordered Tactics Ogre still not get a copy? When can I assume the package is lost and how do I get my money back from zavvi?[/QUOTE]

My shipping confirmation email said 20 days for international customers, although I'm not sure if those are actual or business days. I suppose that the only avenue for overseas people with lost packages is to email Zavvi customer support, but given the experiences that people like PrinnyOtaku have had with them you'd better hope your package eventually arrives :cold:

[quote name='JAlbertL']How are you getting the price for P3P off the Ghostlight website?[/QUOTE]

I think it was taken from the Ghostlight twitter, not their website.

[quote name='bvharris']Hey, we chose to leave the Commonwealth. Now we have to deal with the consequences.[/QUOTE]
This is the funniest thing I've read al week. :lol:

I think that Lord of Arcana SE will drop even further! But I'll keep an eye out on it for sure. Gonna get all of these awesome CEs/PEs/SEs/LEs!

Got my Tactics Ogre PE from Zavvi. Came in a bubble mailer, box had a minor dent but no biggie:
7ce272ca.jpg

bread's done
Back