Even Cowgirls Get The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, I need to get my CAG / School Bracket filled out.

I think I'm going with a lot of upsets this year.

Cleveland State to the Sweet 16. You heard it here first ;)

[quote name='st0neface']You were being a patronizing dick like you were "too cool" for magic cards. As you sit in your race car video game chair.[/quote]

I meant it as a joke...if you took it upon yourself to be insulted by it...cool.

I always want to follow basketball/football/baseball but I never watch early on and then I don't know who's good and who's one what team and shit so I just say screw it and go back to watching TBS.-+

"When I don't like something, I'll make fun of you for it. Then, when you call me on it, I'll try to play it off as a joke"

???

[quote name='st0neface']Insulted is not an accurate description. Stunned, perhaps. You're just an absurd person is all.[/quote]

Ok...dude...I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, yet you come in, assume I was insulting/offending you...while in reality I'm talking to TFN & Brak (because that's who I was talking to) :whistle2:s

Might want to take some X-rays...seems like you might have a big branch stuck up your ass.

EDIT: Go get high or something Manthingus.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I always want to follow basketball/football/baseball but I never watch early on and then I don't know who's good and who's one what team and shit so I just say screw it and go back to watching TBS.-+[/quote]
Yeah, the problem for me is that I don't get any of the teams I want to watch. Up here you get the Knicks, Mets/Yankees, and Jets/Giants. I've seen one person walking around the mall with a Cleveland Indians hat on in probably as far as I can remember. I was shocked, lol. I still do my best to follow up on my teams. Maybe catch some justin.tv streams as well. When I move to Cleveland in a few years... it shouldn't be much of a problem. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']"When I don't like something, I'll make fun of you for it. Then, when you call me on it, I'll try to play it off as a joke"

???[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ok...dude...I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, yet you come in, assume I was insulting/offending you...while in reality I'm talking to TFN & Brak (because that's who I was talking to) :whistle2:s

Might want to take some X-rays...seems like you might have a big branch stuck up your ass.

EDIT: Go get high or something Manthingus.[/QUOTE]Woosh.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

If those Playstations AF1's didn't have a playstation logo on them, and were readily available I would totally buy a pair. I'm seriously digging that color scheme.

I did not assume you were talking to me, but you are posting on a public forum, where people are free to comment on something you post.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Yeah, the problem for me is that I don't get any of the teams I want to watch. Up here you get the Knicks, Mets/Yankees, and Jets/Giants. I've seen one person walking around the mall with a Cleveland Indians hat on in probably as far as I can remember. I was shocked, lol. I still do my best to follow up on my teams. Maybe catch some justin.tv streams as well. When I move to Cleveland in a few years... it shouldn't be much of a problem. :cool:

:lol:[/QUOTE]

I live in Oklahoma, the only pro team around here is the OKC Thunder. :lol:

I think if I picked a team in each sport and followed them I'd keep up with it better, but I don't know who I'd pick.

[quote name='st0neface']I did not assume you were talking to me, but you are posting on a public forum, where people are free to comment on something you post.[/quote]

I see, in that case, it sounds like a personal problem. You putting your own negative spin on everything I post is not my fault.

--------

Frosty, turns out there was an error when I downloaded the villagers patch...it's all good now:

BTW: How do you quit the game? I have to go to the task bar and end the process.

Wow...drama in the OTT. WHo'd thunk it?

I finally started playing No More Heroes. Interesting little game there...better than Killer 7, which I played for 5 minutes, then returned to my sahelf where it sits today...

[quote name='DarthPuma']I live in Oklahoma, the only pro team around here is the OKC Thunder. :lol:

I think if I picked a team in each sport and followed them I'd keep up with it better, but I don't know who I'd pick.[/quote]
Haha, yeah, they aren't so good.

I'm not sure, check up on ESPN.com or whatever and see who you like.

Time to play NBA Jam TE with my dad, w00t :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I see, in that case, it sounds like a personal problem. You putting your own negative spin on everything I post is not my fault.

--------

Frosty, turns out there was an error when I downloaded the villagers patch...it's all good now:

BTW: How do you quit the game? I have to go to the task bar and end the process.[/quote]

You go to the start/retry menu deal (press escape, maybe).. then select the first option and go to the title screen, from there, you exit.

I think you're still having trouble figuring out how to tell a joke correctly. Maybe due to your social awkwardness, maybe you have a hard time conveying wit or sarcasm in writing. Whatever the case, you're going to continue to say ignorant shit, and I'm going to continue to harass you about it.

First sonny Bono, now Natasha Richardson.

And people think I'm paranoid in my belief that trees hate skiers. They've just been patiently biding their time...

I like how my cat's fur smells when I leave my apartment windows open. :bouncy:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']First sonny Bono, now Natasha Richardson.

And people think I'm paranoid in my belief that trees hate skiers. They've just been patiently biding their time...[/quote]
Trees kinda hate all humans. At least according to The Happening.

Are :cool: ds games like the full game? For example, if I got a hold of Pokemon Platinum could I still trade over wifi and with my buddy?

[quote name='dcfox']Trees kinda hate all humans. At least according to The Happening.[/quote]

Never saw it, but I'd believe that. I knew I liked trees for a reason...

Moxio do you have that cyclo one too? I'm considering ordering one, since I was going to be dropping 35 bucks on pokemon come sunday anyways.

Man, my dog really hates that keyboard duster. I was cleaning my shelves and she got on her hind legs to see what I was doing and I got the top of her head with some of that for a second and now she's hiding under the bed. >:][quote name='st0neface']As you sit in your race car video game chair.[/quote]:lol:

I actually sat in one of those over the weekend at Hastings and I think I'm gonna go with that stylish Ikea chair. Black on black.

Last time I checked, CycloDS was ridiculously overpriced. Either way, it'll act the same way no matter what flash card you use.

[quote name='st0neface']I think you're still having trouble figuring out how to tell a joke correctly. Maybe due to your social awkwardness, maybe you have a hard time conveying wit or sarcasm in writing. Whatever the case, you're going to continue to say ignorant shit, and I'm going to continue to harass you about it.[/quote]

No...I'm good.

You on the other hand continue with your negative outlook in life.

--------

Brak, TFN did you see my post about the Magic cards? The deck is called Planeswalker...I only have one...I'll have to do some contest between both of you still want it.

[quote name='Brak']A tree raped a girl in The Evil Dead.[/quote]

She was from Michigan too!

:shock:

Don't go in the woods Plume and Bayxter!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Brak, TFN did you see my post about the Magic cards? The deck is called Planeswalker...I only have one...I'll have to do some contest between both of you still want it.[/QUOTE]
If tfn doesn't have any cards, you can just go ahead and give it to him, seeing as how I'd win the contest, anyway.

Which one do you use? If they are the same thing, the cheaper the better. I don't care about the pda and mp3 shit.

While I'm on the subject of DS's, are the top screens easy to replace? I have a scratch on mine that goes halfway up the top screen and it bugs the living shit out of me. I found a screen on amazon for ten bucks, which would be legit worth not having to look at the scratch anymore.

[quote name='Brak']A tree raped a girl in The Evil Dead.[/quote]
Have you seen the trailer for Sam Raimi's new horror movie?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Never saw it, but I'd believe that. I knew I liked trees for a reason...[/quote]
Consider yourself lucky. It's M Night Shamylan's latest movie. Easily one of the all time worst movies I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back