Even Cowgirls Get The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']What'd you put brak through? :whistle2:s (He probably deserved it though... ;))

hWhat?[/QUOTE]

I kept intentionally dying to get the money and he didn't want to collect it. Then after he was really mad we beat that shit in like 30 seconds.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Damn, Everytime I wake up from bed I feel like someone sat on my chest while I was asleep. :|[/QUOTE]

I only pooted a couple of times. Your chest was comfy.

HOLY SHIT :shock:

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - " The Curious Case of Benjamin Button " will keep retailers curious no longer: "Button" DVDs will hit stores May 5.

The "Button" plans were sewed up during the weekend, and Paramount will announce the home-entertainment release date Thursday. The Brad Pitt / Cate Blanchett -starring film won three Academy Awards and is among the last of the high-profile Oscar pictures to set a debut on home video.

Fox Home Entertainment will release Oscar best picture winner "Slumdog Millionaire" on March 31.

Universal Studios Home Entertainment 's "Milk," for which Sean Penn copped a best actor statuette, hit retail shelves March 10. USHE has set an April 21 street date for its political drama "Frost/Nixon," which, like "Button" and "Milk," was a nominee for best picture.

The fifth nominee -- the Weinstein Co.'s Nazi-themed drama " The Reader ," for which Kate Winslet was voted best actress -- will be released by Genius Products on DVD. No date has been set.

Paramount Home Entertainment also set a June 2 release date for DVDs of two other Oscar-nominated pics: " Revolutionary Road ," starring Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio , and the Daniel Craig -toplined "Defiance."

In addition to its single-disc packaging, "Button" will be available on DVD and Blu-ray Disc in two-disc Criterion Edition sets featuring more than three hours of special features. A documentary on the second disc follows the creative development of the literary adaptation and its many production challenges, including the elaborate, Oscar-winning visual effects.

Single-disc "Button" DVDs will sell for $29.99 in the U.S. and $36.99 in Canada. Two-disc DVD and Blu-ray sets will be priced at $39.99 in the U.S. and $45.99 in Canada.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies...amin-buttonquot-dvd-will-stores-may-5-reuters

[quote name='munch']Where is that area, frosty? I should be there soon.[/quote]
You'll know it when you get to it... I believe it's mission 7 or 8, probably 8 -- you're in the guy's mansion like estate deal, and you go through a courtyard with guys on balconies and such. when you clear the courtyard, you'll enter a building (and the chick will be outside telling you not to open the door)... when you start working your way up the inside of the building, you can collect all the money on all 3 floors and just make sure you die before you finish the enemies on the top floor.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Get to the very end and then collect all that gold and then kill yourself. I shouldn't let my secret go though. I know Brak is still fuming from me doing this.[/quote]

Not a bad idea. I can't believe they let the gold respawn after you die while you don't lose the money from the previous life. Seems like a pretty huge oversight.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I kept intentionally dying to get the money and he didn't want to collect it. Then after he was really mad we beat that shit in like 30 seconds.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Scorch']Not a bad idea. I can't believe they let the gold respawn after you die while you don't lose the money from the previous life. Seems like a pretty huge oversight.[/quote]

It was intentional, I believe. As they straight out tell you at some point that if you die, you'll go back to the checkpoint and you'll lose everything you've gotten til that point (except, seemingly, rewards from completing the challenges), but you'll still get to keep your money.

I kind of like watched a half hour of a SciFi channel adaptation of The Wizard of Oz solely because it starred Zooey Deschanel. :oops:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I kind of like watched a half hour of a SciFi channel adaptation of The Wizard of Oz solely because it starred Zooey Deschanel. :oops:[/QUOTE]

You can't "kind of like" watch something, dumbass. :p

[quote name='DarlingNina']I'm so impatient. I want to know what's happening with my #1 school. :( I wish they didn't put me on the stupid wait list! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!![/quote]

You failed.

Better hope your safety school accepts you.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You failed.

Better hope your safety school accepts you.[/quote]

Why you so mean? :cry: I already have an acceptance. I had three interviews- 1 acceptance, 1 waitlist, and 1 I'm still waiting to hear back from. I originally applied to 10 schools. I canceled my application from 5 schools, and I had 1 rejection because I didn't have the minimum test score. Just waiting to hear back from UFL, but they're my #3 school.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Why you so mean? :cry: I already have an acceptance. I had three interviews- 1 acceptance, 1 waitlist, and 1 I'm still waiting to hear back from. I originally applied to 10 schools. I canceled my application from 5 schools, and I had 1 rejection because I didn't have the minimum test score. Just waiting to hear back from UFL, but they're my #3 school.[/quote]

that was his attempt at a pick-up line. :(

Totally random thought just popped into my head...

I wish someone would make a Golgo 13 (NES) remake for current gen systems...

[quote name='cmart05']What are you going to major in?[/quote]

Chitlins n' kimchi

------------------

fuck Golgo 13. The final level in the 'brain jar room' still pisses me off to this day.

:bomb:

Mafat Conspiracy was $$ though.

What's with all these $$$$$$s coming in here lately? caydenmart05, KingBrowly, DarkNessBear... Did one of you assholes forget to shut the door behind you after coming from a Killzone thread or something?

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's with all these $$$$$$s coming in here lately? caydenmart05, KingBrowly, DarkNessBear... Did one of you assholes forget to shut the door behind you after coming from a Killzone thread or something?[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's with all these $$$$$$s coming in here lately? caydenmart05, KingBrowly, DarkNessBear... Did one of you assholes forget to shut the door behind you after coming from a Killzone thread or something?[/quote]

Did you forget your happy pills today? :(

Sweet. My girlfriend had a big trip to Virginia Tech planned for this weekend. I don't mind going out of town, but I prefer to get a decent hotel room as opposed to crashing in people's apartments or whatever. For this particular trip she said "We will probably get to sleep on the couch/bed." I asked her if that implied there was a chance that we may get something more uncomfortable than a couch/bed, of course I was right.

Long story short, we're not going anymore and I'm just flat thrilled about it.

[quote name='manthing']Chitlins n' kimchi

------------------

fuck Golgo 13. The final level in the 'brain jar room' still pisses me off to this day.

:bomb:

Mafat Conspiracy was $$ though.[/quote]

This is why you're so smart, manthing.

There's more than that, methinks.

I was about to respond to this with an actual idea of what might be going on, but then I noticed "caydenmart05," and :lol:.

Super awkward moment #9:

I'm carrying a box up to my office and one of the secretaries says "Keep enjoying your lunch, I'll get it for ya." So when I'm passing it to her she puts her hands under the box, grabs my penis area and she's looking at me in the eye the whole time. I'm trying to avoid eye contact and she starts laughing and says "Whoa, got a little more than I bargained for, huh?" and gave me a weird wink.
I'm not into 50+ yr old ladies. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back