Even Kayden's OTT is better than dethbulge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']I've been OTTin since 04.[/QUOTE]

Try 05. ;)

EDIT: Unless you posted in the original, now-deleted, OTTs.

As nice as it is that you feel bad for me, you don't have to. I will always come back.

EDIT: Now I am angry, I was hoping for a thread merge.

[quote name='Rocko']Cling. Cling like you've never clung before.[/quote]
Oh hell yes.

Actually, I'm going to let things move on their own and not try too hard to put myself over as a friend. Now if they were all girls that I'm ineresting in that'd be a different story.

Oh, and I don't think them saying " Hi" to me is negative. That actually made my day, made me feel like I'm not an outcast.

this fucking sucks. mak mailed my drawn to life yesterday at noon in pennsylvania. tracking info as follows:

Your item was accepted at 12:10 PM on September 25, 2007 in HARRISBURG, PA 17108. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

[quote name='Moxio']Wait, whos Punk Raven again?[/quote]
A cross of this :

emo_kid.jpg

and this :

Jasonf.jpg

apparently.

[quote name='Moxio']Wait, whos Punk Raven again?[/quote]

He is the guy who... wait you don't really know who he is? It was just a lame worn out joke you say? Oh figures.

[quote name='darthbudge']He is the guy who... wait you don't really know who he is? It was just a lame worn out joke you say? Oh figures.[/quote]

You know, I used to make sarcastic remarks to vet OTTers like that but then I realized that there's no point. Just can't win.

I was totally thinking that ( what you said ) though

[quote name='Punk_Raven']You know, I used to make sarcastic remarks to vet OTTers like that but then I realized that there's no point. Just can't win.

I was totally thinking that ( what you said ) though
[/quote]

I know, I know. It is just how I am and I find it amusing when they go crazy and start spewing out stupid shit.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']A cross of this :

emo_kid.jpg

and this :

Jasonf.jpg

apparently.[/quote]

stop being such a girl and get over your unrealistic body image.

What up OTT. Just got done playing some Halo .. suhhhweeeeet. Anyone wanna toss flight wheel with me now?

Also, has anyone heard what the monumental G4 announcement is yet?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']::decloaks::

I'm somewhat saddened by what happened with the Kilngon vs Furry event...[/quote]

Bestiality?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just realized that darth has been OTTing pretty much all year. :shock:

Were all of the pre-limit OTTs deleted?[/QUOTE]

I believe so.

Even I wasn't in the first few OTTs, which were the biggest. Was anyone here besides Sneaky?

[quote name='Moxio']I believe so.

Even I wasn't in the first few OTTs, which were the biggest. Was anyone here besides Sneaky?[/quote]

Banky was. No one else that I can remember though.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just realized that darth has been OTTing pretty much all year. :shock:

Were all of the pre-limit OTTs deleted?[/quote]

I haven't been OTTing all year, I really started like 2 months ago. However long before that I made an OTT just cause I felt like it.

Also, if my memory isn't failing me, the first OTT (before it was even abbreviated) was back in Marchish of '04, lasted three months, and got to about 4000 posts before getting locked.

[quote name='Maklershed']What up OTT. Just got done playing some Halo .. suhhhweeeeet. Anyone wanna toss flight wheel with me now?

Also, has anyone heard what the monumental G4 announcement is yet?[/quote]

I hate you. I hate you DEAD. :bomb:

Nah, not really. ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I hate you. I hate you DEAD. :bomb:

Nah, not really. ;)[/QUOTE]Still don't have it? That sucks.

I need to finish my hw so I can get my fix...

[quote name='Liquid 2']Still don't have it? That sucks.

I need to finish my hw so I can get my fix...[/quote]

Tomorrow, i'm feeling really good about tomorrow.

[quote name='Moxio']Considering the OTT goes back to 03 or 04, not many OTTers here are exactly supervets :lol:[/quote]

Nobody said there were.

[quote name='Liquid 2']As much as I enjoy calculus, ~75 problems for hw = no es bueno.[/quote]

Man, it sure is good to not have to do hw anymore.

I find it cool that you're into science though. I always wanted to get into it, but the math always tripped me up.

Holy crap!!!

Marc Bolan girl has "Jobriath" listed under fave music in her Facebook profile.
She must be the only person on facebook that has that lost artist.

Oh man oh man oh man.....

Liquid, you really need to listen to Moka Only...if you haven't yet. Dude sounds kinda like Common and is damn good.

Also: Decided that I'm going to give my roommate another two months to clean up his act. If his laziness and sloppiness continues through November, I'll have to man-up and tell him to pack his bags.

Don't have a heart attack, dallow. :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Liquid, you really need to listen to Moka Only...if you haven't yet. Dude sounds kinda like Common and is damn good.[/QUOTE]Will do. Any particular album?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh, okay. I was wondering why I didn't know who the hell you were. :lol:[/quote]

There's a very good reason you don't know who the hell he is.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Don't have a heart attack, dallow. :lol:

Will do. Any particular album?[/QUOTE]

Lime Green.

FB will be proud, haha.

Just got a Castlevania PoR guide for $10.50 on eBay. A little more than I would've liked, but it's a guide I'm interested in. Ah well.

I know GameFAQs is free, but I enjoy having physical guides for some games when I get stuck, and I always get stuck in fuckin' Castlevania.

[quote name='Chika']tomorrow is gonna suck[/QUOTE]Not for me. "Late start day" + first period off = me having to get to school at 11:15 am. :D
Gaylo all night long, baby. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Just got a Castlevania PoR guide for $10.50 on eBay. A little more than I would've liked, but it's a guide I'm interested in. Ah well.

I know GameFAQs is free, but I enjoy having physical guides for some games when I get stuck, and I always get stuck in fuckin' Castlevania.[/quote]

I've never been a fan of guides. I was back in my younger days, but that was before the internet was in every home. I remember buying a resident evil 2 guide.

Other than that, using a guide is the same as using a cheat code to me, which is a big no-no.

Though, I did downlo.....er....I was given a PDF version of the guide for Oblivion. With a game like that, you just can't leave Cyrodil without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back